Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Christmas Raffle Extravaganza Winners  (Read 67688 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2018, 04:21:03 AM »

Congratulations to all the lucky winners and please be sure to share pics of your entries and prizes on this forum when you receive them.  Also don't forget to acknowledge the forum rules if you haven't already.  May the force be with you!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

CurtCole
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2018, 05:13:56 AM »

Congratulations to all the lucky winners and please be sure to share pics of your entries and prizes on this forum when you receive them.  Also don't forget to acknowledge the forum rules if you haven't already.  May the force be with you!

Is there a particular thread that people will post their pictures in? (Is it this thread?)

Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

I would like to be neutral in my points please.

« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2018, 05:27:47 AM »

Congrats to all winners. Looking forward to seeing your winning sabers

Avatar supplied by the great DarthScrub

Current Sabers:
Dark Sentinel v4 - Adegan Silver
Dominix LE V4 - Arctic Blue
Consular (the professor) - emerald driver with obsidian sound v4

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2018, 05:46:09 AM »

someone will open a topic in the gallery for the winners and their entries (and non winners)

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Alreg
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2018, 01:32:44 AM »

Congratulations to all of the winners! No luck for me this time, but I have had a great time purchasing four mystery boxes so far. The anticipation of opening them is so much fun!!! Can't wait for the next raffle!

LOLunicorns
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2018, 07:10:06 PM »

i got my order today. everything was there and looks amazing. but i didnt get the prize i won in the raffle. i thought the prizes were supposed to be shipped with the orders?

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2018, 08:51:50 PM »

i got my order today. everything was there and looks amazing. but i didnt get the prize i won in the raffle. i thought the prizes were supposed to be shipped with the orders?

Perhaps they shipped separately. I'd give it a week and then try to contact them

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

chastephens
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2018, 05:44:29 AM »

One of my entry saber purchases.

The second saber.

My two initiate sabers. Going to be gifts for my two nephews.

Wolverine690
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2018, 11:38:39 PM »

Woohoo... I won something for once.... I didn't win the 450 million in lotto but a free ultrasaber is just as fun... Smiley

Thx a bunch hoping to order another saber soon... just need to save some and then figure out the hilt I'm going to make a custom holder for 2 in a cross position and make a spot for the wiring and such so the can be turned on and left on for decor but also easily removed for play and halloween.

Wolverine690
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2018, 02:20:39 AM »

Oh yes and congrats to all the winners...

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2018, 02:29:43 AM »

Woohoo... I won something for once.... I didn't win the 450 million in lotto but a free ultrasaber is just as fun... Smiley

Thx a bunch hoping to order another saber soon... just need to save some and then figure out the hilt I'm going to make a custom holder for 2 in a cross position and make a spot for the wiring and such so the can be turned on and left on for decor but also easily removed for play and halloween.

Daaaaang, looks like you won by the skin of your teeth! Congrats!

rgswff
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2018, 07:58:53 PM »

I sent an email asking this regarding the fourth place prize. I haven't gotten an email back, most likely due to the sheer amount of emails they are probably receiving from the holidays. If I were to assume, since they didn't ask for our preference when they sent the winners their emails, I'd say the color will be random.

I just heard back from support and they are letting me choose the blade length and color. There is a charge for the color though but not the blade length as long as I go with the type of blade they were going to include anyway which is UE midgrade. I went with PO for the blade color and there is a charge to get that though. They also still let me change the switch on the Graflex CE from non-illuminated to illuminated so it just gets better and better with US!  Grin

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2018, 08:34:20 PM »

I just heard back from support and they are letting me choose the blade length and color. There is a charge for the color though but not the blade length as long as I go with the type of blade they were going to include anyway which is UE midgrade. I went with PO for the blade color and there is a charge to get that though. They also still let me change the switch on the Graflex CE from non-illuminated to illuminated so it just gets better and better with US!  Grin

yes, great company. why a lot of us are around and own multiple hilts.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2018, 09:13:46 PM »

I just heard back from support and they are letting me choose the blade length and color. There is a charge for the color though but not the blade length as long as I go with the type of blade they were going to include anyway which is UE midgrade. I went with PO for the blade color and there is a charge to get that though. They also still let me change the switch on the Graflex CE from non-illuminated to illuminated so it just gets better and better with US!  Grin

Really? I should recheck my email then

EDIT: No reply yet

BlindVision
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2018, 10:26:49 PM »

First of; CONGRATULATIONS to all you Winners, lucky you.

Dang it, something when wrong with my entry/order which is still showing "Processing" (Order date: 12/27/2017).
And I newer got a "raffle winner" e-mail as promised (Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on January 1st and also via email.)

Trying hard to keep up the good mood, of having made my very first purges;

Ordered 3 Mystery Box Type:$75, and a Coupler with vents.

Ship, ship, - oh wait, take your time, do your best - I'll just have to wait for it (and we all know what happened to Gold-leader, when he did just that).

- may the force be with all of you -

PS/btw: What is that "Force Alignment: NUMBER" ? (under forum names)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: