Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496641 times)
Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #1725 on: July 29, 2013, 01:36:31 AM »

Totally agree with your comment sedsti! That would be awesome!!!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Cyondios
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

LS Please

« Reply #1726 on: July 29, 2013, 02:06:12 AM »

A what if Anakin survived Episode III and kept his saber thing.
Anakin did survive... lol

There must be balance between the light and dark, but the light lets you see the path before you.
Reaper-AS/AB  BR/FO Obsidian AS AV switch
Prophecy V3- CG
War Glaive- AS (raffle prize)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1727 on: July 29, 2013, 02:09:56 AM »

I like your idea. US SHOULD and MUST do this. Lol.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #1728 on: July 29, 2013, 04:57:25 AM »

I know this would be a lot of work, but I would love to see a computer generated hilt on the buying pages to where when you select an option (things such as a/v switches and blade colors) it changes it on the hilt in real time for you to visualize your saber before buying it. That would do even more for the customer experience and make it even easier to shop on the site.
This aspect is good but I see more questions there before any good happens. Most transitions like that takes a year at least one because of training and two because what if someone makes it but doesn't buy and they keep the idea for a later purchase this causes slower servers so more hardware and software that's more money for them before making any back. I love this idea but it would take a little over a year to be ready possibly two years for all this transitioning. I would love to be able to send them a pic if certain movie sabers we'd want done although that's the same story.

Khaalis
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #1729 on: July 29, 2013, 02:26:45 PM »

Ok I'd like to see them sell o rings in multiple colors... There very hard to find if there not black and I'd love to at least see the primary colors maybe some more to match blade color. Looking for blue ones right now and they are elusive!
2nd this motion. Especially since there are companies out there that make them in a wide spectrum of colors. The only issue is having to buy then wholesale (usually 500 piece minimum).

My Sabers (All customized & Obsidian): Emerald Archon v2.1 (DVA),  Emerald Dark Menace (SY), Emerald Shock LE (BR)

LightsBrad
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #1730 on: July 29, 2013, 03:16:28 PM »

For ordering, I would like to see an Ultrasabers recommends feature on the drop down boxes for the various options. For instance, if you selected a silver body perhaps they recommend you upgrade to the silver av switch. Or if you select a specific color they recommend a certain blade type. I think this would be very helpful for first time buyers.

If points are given - I prefer the light

bobbydunbar
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #1731 on: July 29, 2013, 03:38:20 PM »

More sabers! I'd simply like to have a bigger selection of sabers to chose from, even by bringing back old sabers.

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #1732 on: July 29, 2013, 07:49:26 PM »

A revised Overlord. With choke points. Picture the Aeon/Dominix V3 choke points. If the Overlord were to have that I would then get it even more. I love those choke points for super quick spinning. Just not too sure about the hilt being all flat like that.

I love my Overlord, but sometimes it does just feel like a tube.  Smiley

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

Khaalis
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #1733 on: July 29, 2013, 08:16:16 PM »

I love my Overlord, but sometimes it does just feel like a tube.  Smiley
I have to agree here. I'd definitely like to see US design a few more options for variety in shape. Whether through using chokes, more rounded parts like int he monarch, more shrouds, vertical flutes, etc. Yes overall a lightsaber is a tube in function, but the addition of variations in shape can break up that feeling, just like pommels being a wider diameter than the hilt is a big help toward this.

My Sabers (All customized & Obsidian): Emerald Archon v2.1 (DVA),  Emerald Dark Menace (SY), Emerald Shock LE (BR)

fairionb
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1734 on: July 29, 2013, 09:30:00 PM »

It would be nice if Ultrasabers would create a Darth Desolus lightsaber.  I would buy that...who else would?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1735 on: July 29, 2013, 09:57:31 PM »

With the more hilts thing, I'd like to see some more hilts based on the SWTOR game. There are a few that would make great hilts, and  we already have the Malice, so why not?

Yes!  I'd love to see some more of these as I love some of the hilts in that game.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Teensaberduelist
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

Lightside points please.

« Reply #1736 on: July 30, 2013, 02:53:16 AM »

Sorry to say but a black lightsaber is not possible. Light cannot be black. Black is the abscence of light. The hilts, on the other hand I would like to see.

Black color discs for adegan silver maybe?

I am a jedi (so lightside points please)

Mastered: Shii Cho
Learning: Djem So, Ataru, Makashi& Juyo (when TPLA does a tutorial vid of it)

Juyo ISN'T a "Sith Only" style, Rahm Kota used Juyo & it was his dominant form.

Goal: Duel w/ Ataru, Makashi&  Juyo styles mixed in over a Djem So base.

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #1737 on: July 30, 2013, 02:55:36 AM »

Nope Wink Won't work like that.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #1738 on: July 30, 2013, 04:36:37 AM »

what you have to do is paint the blade inside black with two clear lines to the top and use whatever color that suits you for an LED. There is a thread for this I do believe.

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #1739 on: July 30, 2013, 06:19:21 AM »

@Teensaberduelist: Light doesn't...work that...way....

Perhaps they could figure out a way to make a black cored blade (where the center is a solid black color so only the outer edge lights up), which would give the blade an appearance of being a Black saber blade with a colored aura. I dunno how exactly they'd go about that though. I mean, I have an image in my head and I don't think it would be that difficult to actually mass produce, but eh....I honestly dislike "black core" lightsabers in concept.

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: