Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496647 times)
Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #2370 on: February 07, 2014, 08:31:52 PM »

Ok so first I think they should make a black color for sabers that's just cool and make a saber that can be combined and taken apart very easily but if they do make one of these true I would like one free one because I thought of it

1. Black lightsaber blades are impossible if you're speaking about an LED that gives off a black core, simply because light doesn't behave like that. However, you can make the illusion with the actual blade itself, though it isn't perfect and doesn't give the look you're thinking of. If you are referring to lightsabers that have a black hilt, they already have them here.

2. Many of the Ultrasabers sold here can be taken apart easily, especially those that fall under the Modular Hilt System setup, which means you can change out their emitters or pommels to give them a different look. Some like the Archon are completely MHS and can have their entire bodies swapped out for other parts.

3. You want something for free because you thought of it? You didn't think of anything new, unfortunately. As for asking for a product for free because you, "thought of it," hah. That made me laugh. What is US, a charity service? I think not.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 08:35:49 PM by Darth Kitsune » Logged

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2371 on: February 07, 2014, 10:14:55 PM »

Since I noticed some users having problems with the decimal system in the Emerald settings, I would suggest providing a more internationalized version of the launcher. I don't think many of the newer users would come up with the idea to change their local settings to United States in order to get it working properly...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Smoczywabik
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #2372 on: February 07, 2014, 10:23:18 PM »

As above.

Im from Poland (Europe if someone couldnt know) and there was an Error before i changed regional settings to English (Unated States). Then was a problem with commas, thanks for informations in one thread i readed that i need to use dots, not commas. After that all work fine, but interesting part is, when i for the firs time startet the program, times was with commas... So, why it after two plugings to PC commas didnt work, only dots?

Work on this US, please. Smiley Your Sabers are Awesome! Smiley Just fix this issues! Cheesy

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #2373 on: February 07, 2014, 11:38:09 PM »

As above.

Im from Poland (Europe if someone couldnt know) and there was an Error before i changed regional settings to English (Unated States). Then was a problem with commas, thanks for informations in one thread i readed that i need to use dots, not commas. After that all work fine, but interesting part is, when i for the firs time startet the program, times was with commas... So, why it after two plugings to PC commas didnt work, only dots?

Work on this US, please. Smiley Your Sabers are Awesome! Smiley Just fix this issues! Cheesy

Like a patch for the settings option that says "North American or European" to help our foreign friends. Lol

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Xolique
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2374 on: February 08, 2014, 09:10:27 AM »

I'd really love a nice pike. That would make my day.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2375 on: February 08, 2014, 01:42:51 PM »

http://www.ultrasabers.com/Yari-Pike-Extension-p/parts-yarirf.htm

Put a few of theese togather and add them to your saber and there you go insta' pike

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2376 on: February 09, 2014, 03:26:03 AM »

Some copper hilts possibly again? I thought those were cool back in the day. Make like a lower end stunt line, like how we got the premium stunts, then sound.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #2377 on: February 09, 2014, 03:26:34 AM »

Some copper hilts possibly again? I thought those were cool back in the day. Make like a lower end stunt line, like how we got the premium stunts, then sound.

Good luck with that. Copper is extremely expensive and costly nowadays.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2378 on: February 10, 2014, 09:16:38 AM »

A more thicker Liberator, say about as thick as the Dominix? Would be nice. I'd probably get one then. I just think the Liberator is too thin wall wise. Just an idea though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Meerkat
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 34

Light Side Points Appreciated. Thank You!

« Reply #2379 on: February 10, 2014, 02:09:01 PM »

If we've already had crimson and azure versions of sabers, what's stopping them from doing other colors? I would love an emerald colored hilt. Maybe with some black, gold and/or silver detailing.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/7cb35f65a6f85ee0.png[/img]

Sabers: Alot, and more on the way. Feed the addiction!

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #2380 on: February 10, 2014, 02:47:01 PM »

I just have one thing that keeps me scratching my crew-cut head... why the omen?

yes its cool, its new, but... its thundercats. great show/movie, yes, but its... not really a light saber... is it?

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

Siaxis
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

Make a Use the Force Check: NATURAL 20

« Reply #2381 on: February 10, 2014, 03:44:14 PM »

I'd really love a nice pike. That would make my day.

The yari (pike) extension performs this function with most US, allowing for several really nice pike arrangements.

Power alone has no ambition.  As such, neither does any driving force.  The ambition lies in the wielder, either for great good, or terrible evils.

Liberator v3 in GB.  Initiate v2 in BR

Patrick Cullen, Main Instructor for Pak's Academy Prime Taekwondo, 4th Dan

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #2382 on: February 10, 2014, 03:45:37 PM »

Sorry if this has been brought up before but I'd really love to see US bring on a Ven Zallow hilt from SWTOR. And I'd love it to be made with MHS parts. Another company out there has a VZ hilt but I'd rather not do business with them. And its not MHS. US has the Malice, why not VZ?

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #2383 on: February 10, 2014, 05:59:06 PM »

Pretty sure he meant a black blade, which is already a concept.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=8539.0

Not sure where the sense of entitlement came from, but there you have it.

I am thinking either he was being funny or is 14yrs old...maybe a little of column A and B?

Smiley

Light side points please Smiley

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #2384 on: February 10, 2014, 06:03:06 PM »

Sorry if this has been brought up before but I'd really love to see US bring on a Ven Zallow hilt from SWTOR. And I'd love it to be made with MHS parts. Another company out there has a VZ hilt but I'd rather not do business with them. And its not MHS. US has the Malice, why not VZ?

That is a nice design, with the scalloped shroud.  Hmm seems viable enough.  Maybe  Cheesy

Light side points please Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: