Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496653 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #4665 on: November 17, 2016, 10:50:33 PM »

Hi all, there is an article on starwars.wikia about Shared Hett, (father of A'Shared Hett/Darth Krayt) who was killed by Aurra Sing when she attacked a Tusken Raider camp. There is a picture taken from the comic posted on it and you can see her lightsaber is RED and the famous bald head and ponytail. You can't see the hilt unfortunately.
The page has pop-ups which causes my computer to crash but if you guys and gals are interested here's the link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sharad_Hett

EDIT: You can also search online for Dark Horse Comics "Search for Aurra Sing" comic book series for more pics.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4666 on: November 17, 2016, 11:01:29 PM »

Who trained A'Sharad Hett? In the Life and Legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi it talks about A'Sharad some.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #4667 on: November 17, 2016, 11:19:05 PM »

Hi, according to starwars.wikia again A'Sharad Hett was trained by his father until Aurra Sing killed him (A'Sharad was 15 years of age). A'Sharad Hett travelled to Coruscant and the Jedi Academy where he became the Padawn of Ki-Adi Mundi.
When A'Sharad turned to the Dark Side he was trained by the Sith Lord XoXaan.
Here is the link to starwars.wikia for more info:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Krayt
Hope this helps.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4668 on: November 17, 2016, 11:22:12 PM »

+1 For.

That's the way it's done my man. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #4669 on: November 17, 2016, 11:27:31 PM »

Thanks Lord Rapine,

Luckily I had done some research on A'Sharad Hett/Darth Krayt for a design I worked on for a project.
I'll let the thread return to Wishlist posts now.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #4670 on: November 18, 2016, 05:41:16 AM »

Who trained A'Sharad Hett? In the Life and Legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi it talks about A'Sharad some.

I read that book a couple times. Didn't Obi-Wan kill him on Tatooine? I know he won a lightsaber duel, but not what he did with him.

---------

My wishlist is not something that US can make, but $$$ so I can buy more sabers.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4671 on: November 18, 2016, 05:46:36 AM »

I read that book a couple times. Didn't Obi-Wan kill him on Tatooine? I know he won a lightsaber duel, but not what he did with him.

No he did not kill him, just disgraced him by cutting one of his arms off. This made it so he could no longer wield a Gaffi stick.

My wishlist is not something that US can make, but $$$ so I can buy more sabers.

I know what you mean.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #4672 on: November 18, 2016, 06:24:22 AM »

No he did not kill him, just disgraced him by cutting one of his arms off. This made it so he could no longer wield a Gaffi stick.

Ahhh, thanks. I'd give you a post but it hasn't been an hour yet.

I know what you mean.

The endless problem of every person who buys their first UltraSaber.

Okay, not quite.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4673 on: November 18, 2016, 06:38:11 AM »

The endless problem of every person who buys their first UltraSaber.

Okay, not quite.

Yeah, my friend just got an EW, then he got a grab bag in SRD, then he got a Dark and Normal Aeon v2 is SRD, and now he is getting another Grab bag I think in AS. Not fair, but good for him.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #4674 on: November 18, 2016, 11:47:20 PM »

I'd like to see some sabers using the Omen, Flamberge, and Renegade bodies without their emitters.  Substitute their emitters for something different, or new.  I'm not a big fan of the cross guard sabers.
I'm talking about removing their cross guard sections entirely.
I think the three of these sabers would look great with different emitters, maybe even some that compliment their bodies better, maybe even some new pommels would be good too.
What do you guys think?

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4675 on: November 19, 2016, 12:38:50 AM »

I'd like to see some sabers using the Omen, Flamberge, and Renegade bodies without their emitters.  Substitute their emitters for something different, or new.  I'm not a big fan of the cross guard sabers.
I'm talking about removing their cross guard sections entirely.
I think the three of these sabers would look great with different emitters, maybe even some that compliment their bodies better, maybe even some new pommels would be good too.
What do you guys think?

You know what?

You just might...

be on to something...

with that.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4676 on: November 19, 2016, 10:40:31 AM »

LOL @ shade. Grin

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #4677 on: November 19, 2016, 03:51:46 PM »

Yup, the Shade has that pretty much covered!  Grin

I would love to see the bodies available in the store, rather than having to buy the whole empty hilt. (Though I dont too much mind having a box of random spare parts, dont have the box of random spare money.. lol)

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4678 on: November 19, 2016, 05:53:16 PM »

Yup, the Shade has that pretty much covered!  Grin

I would love to see the bodies available in the store, rather than having to buy the whole empty hilt. (Though I dont too much mind having a box of random spare parts, dont have the box of random spare money.. lol)

That, I can definitely get behind.  As it stands, the Adjudicator (Flamberge V2 body with Dark Arbiter emitter and pommel) was originally intended to be one of the two parts of Havod (the staff), so after I got the Renegade LE empty hilt and could finish my projects, Adjudicator was indeed stripped of emitter and pommel and took its place.  I do need a couple (well, if they sold them separately, I'd get a bunch) of Flamberge emitter rings, so at some point I'll be ordering another empty Flamberge V2 and rebuilding Adjudicator.

All of that would be easier if I could just order bodies, emitters, and pommels on their own.  But they'd have so many people ordering so many bits and pieces that I suspect they'd have to really upgrade their logistics and parts restocking setup.

Badil_Yerak
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

Where there is light, there must be shadow

« Reply #4679 on: November 19, 2016, 10:20:54 PM »

I'd love to see a Quinlan Vos Inspired Saber.

here are some ref pics (some posted earlier by other members, I mention them under the picture:

posted by Jeadus Teal

Posted by James Casey

Posted by James Casey

MTFBWY

Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: