Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 535 536 [537] 538 539 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2134971 times)
MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #8040 on: June 06, 2017, 10:41:16 PM »

233 days.

That's how many days ago I ordered a Flamberge v2 as a gift for a friend's bday.  Some of you know this already, as I've come here and talked about it before - especially about the comical pushing back of the arrival date from February to March to April to May to June...

But today...today I received the shipping confirmation email.  My friend's Flamberge is now on the way.

It's finally over...

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #8041 on: June 07, 2017, 01:56:05 AM »

I am happy for you MM, you must be quite relieved the wait is coming to an end.

I could not resist the flash sale to get my son a stunt Dark Sentinel LE V4 in DVA.  I'm planning on adding some wrapping around the choke points and customizing the pommel before I give it to him and begin the training of my apprentice!  Grin 

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #8042 on: June 07, 2017, 03:14:54 AM »

Just ordered a Diamond Dark Sentinel LE (emerald green, sentinel yellow FOC) with the flash sale and maynia going on. With my $30 in rewards points, the saber went from $400 to $270. Gonna gut it and put the board in a custom hilt as a staff (off the one board)  Grin

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #8043 on: June 07, 2017, 05:54:53 AM »

233 days.

That's how many days ago I ordered a Flamberge v2 as a gift for a friend's bday.  Some of you know this already, as I've come here and talked about it before - especially about the comical pushing back of the arrival date from February to March to April to May to June...

But today...today I received the shipping confirmation email.  My friend's Flamberge is now on the way.

It's finally over...

DUDE THAT'S EXCELLENT NEWS!

I'm really glad to hear that  Grin -1 because Yeaaahhh BOI!

Maybe this means Jed's saber isn't far off now  Cool

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8044 on: June 07, 2017, 07:19:09 AM »

waiting on the next raffle to be announced....2 of my crew are ready for mhs sound sabers.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8045 on: June 09, 2017, 02:58:34 AM »

233 days.

It's finally over...
All right MM, congratulations!  That is awesome news  Smiley

Just ordered a Diamond Dark Sentinel LE (emerald green, sentinel yellow FOC) with the flash sale and maynia going on. With my $30 in rewards points, the saber went from $400 to $270. Gonna gut it and put the board in a custom hilt as a staff (off the one board)  Grin
GREAT job with your savings!

waiting on the next raffle to be announced....2 of my crew are ready for mhs sound sabers.
Likewise bB^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #8046 on: June 09, 2017, 03:01:35 AM »

Got my shipping confirmation today, tomorrow I should be getting my son's saber, and I just picked up the materials I need to customize it for him!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

roguevader
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #8047 on: June 09, 2017, 05:02:16 AM »

just bought my first lightsaber ever!....the graflex se (diamond)!.. was really looking for something similar to the original lightsaber  design....saw the graflex as pretty darn close!...being shipped now as I post here.....cant wait!

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #8048 on: June 10, 2017, 12:10:29 AM »

233 days.

It's finally over...

Thats great MaskofMany! I remember our discussion about the wait when I originally ordered the Le version before I decided to switch to the Se version. Good for you brother!
Got my shipping notification for the Reaper! Excepted arrival is the 13th  Cool
I can't wait to see your review on this one John!
Got my shipping confirmation today, tomorrow I should be getting my son's saber, and I just picked up the materials I need to customize it for him!
That is super exciting Bluewolf! So happy for you!

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #8049 on: June 10, 2017, 08:06:46 AM »

I can't wait to see your review on this one John!

There won't be one! Sorry! But you will get the see what I build out of it  Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8050 on: June 12, 2017, 04:41:16 PM »

There won't be one! Sorry! But you will get the see what I build out of it  Grin
Man, you make one stinking top secret project, then everyone jacks your style.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #8051 on: June 12, 2017, 09:23:27 PM »

It's not top secret. I just don't do reviews anymore. This is for the customization challenge thread Smiley

And the difference between yours and mine is that there will be photos posted of my project in the same decade it was built 😂😂😂

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #8052 on: June 12, 2017, 10:38:18 PM »

It's not top secret. I just don't do reviews anymore. This is for the customization challenge thread Smiley

And the difference between yours and mine is that there will be photos posted of my project in the same decade it was built 😂😂😂

I think Logos needs to update his avatar. This one is appropriate.

Smiley

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8053 on: June 13, 2017, 03:31:23 PM »

Meh

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #8054 on: June 13, 2017, 04:28:31 PM »

Man...  US is trying to ruin my life.

Told myself some time back that the next saber I'd get is the Flamberge CE - probably during the Summer Raffle, but now they have the Flamberge CE on Flash Sale. 

Decisions decisions...

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 535 536 [537] 538 539 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: