Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber Brylark (CE) (LE)  (Read 3036 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2023, 09:18:07 PM »

Am I the only one who watched the video when Emory posted it?

It seems like enough info for me. I just can't afford to order anything right now.

I did watch the video after I got notified about it via an email, but I didn't post a big announcement comment that I'd seen it in case Emory was gonna do an announcement post here himself.
I did comment on the sabers saying they reminded me of Quinlan Vos (Enigma), Ven Zallow (Decieved) and Sifo Dyas (Negotiator).

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2023, 11:25:07 PM »

I did watch the video after I got notified about it via an email, but I didn't post a big announcement comment that I'd seen it in case Emory was gonna do an announcement post here himself.
I did comment on the sabers saying they reminded me of Quinlan Vos (Enigma), Ven Zallow (Decieved) and Sifo Dyas (Negotiator).

The reason I asked is because the question of when the sabers were available (now) was brought up and you can get a nice sense of the sizes just by comparing them to Emory's hands. The Enigma looks to be about the size of the Aeon/Dominix V3/4, the Negotiator is a bit wider with the claws but looks to be about that size too. The Deceived looks to be maybe Prophecy sized but with some bulkier bits, and the Count is a beast, but you expect it to be.

CapPoptart
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2023, 12:51:17 AM »

We can estimate... but "Emery's Hands" isn't exactly the metric system.  Wink

"Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.
And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred EMORY'S HANDS, the breadth of it fifty EMORY'S HANDS, and the height of it thirty EMORY'S HANDS."

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2023, 10:37:13 PM »

We can estimate... but "Emery's Hands" isn't exactly the metric system.  Wink

No, but a 16mm AV switch is metric. Using that as a basis, I got a length of approximately 34cm for the Enigma. That comes to 13.391 inches. That's slightly longer than an Aeon/Dominix V4.

CapPoptart
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2023, 12:32:23 AM »

Well, it's better than Enory's hands... Still, seems like a lot of extra work when they could just post the exact measurements to foster discussions. :: shrug ::

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2023, 10:13:26 AM »

Still, seems like a lot of extra work when they could just post the exact measurements to foster discussions. :: shrug ::

That's why I only did one of them.  Wink

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: