Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: halloween delivery  (Read 605 times)
urahara454
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 23, 2011, 09:13:27 PM »

Hi, I contacted ultrasabers, but they haven't gotten back to me, I placed my order on saturday when the halloween guarantee was still on, but I live in the UK, will this still be applicable?

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 01:41:24 AM »

I just did a double check and let me say this:  I am NOT an employee of US, I just help Ultra manage this Forum.  Here is what I can tell you though:  The original email did not make mention of any exception in the guarantee for international customers.  If you did indeed order on 10/15 and the above information is indeed accurate then you should be covered.

When did you email Deep?  ([email protected])  If it was this weekend then you won't hear from him till sometime tomorrow.  He usually gets back to emails in a day or two not including weekends.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 02:25:38 AM »

I'm not an employee either, but you might want to brace yourself for a possible after halloween delivery.  The only reason I say this is because there is only 6 business/mailing days left till Halloween, and there is a customs inspection that may result in shipping to another country.  I don't know how the UK customs goes, but I ordered some boots from another country (Thailand), and the package was delayed at the United States Customs office for about a week before they were released to continue in route to be delivered to me.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: