Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Help-Bellicose LED Quick Disconnect Troubles  (Read 469 times)
LordTargaryus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -17

Dark Side Points

« on: December 16, 2019, 03:46:02 AM »

Hey folks!
First time posting in a long time. I have a bellicose (my all time favorite US hilt) TRI-red with quick disconnects and I purchased a TRI-Consular Green LED (also with quick disconnects) hoping to swap the LEDs out. The light works and I don't seem to be having any electrical issues, but for some reason NEITHER of the LED's will drop deep enough in the hilt to allow me to put a blade in the hilt. I can barely get enough blade in the hilt to tighten the screw and even then it's not secure enough to swing. Really hoping someone can help me out here? I didn't feel anything slide up when I was removing the red LED and it doesn't look like anything is in the way. The TRI Green wires are a little longer so I thought it might be that, but then I put the red back in and I have the same issue. What did I do and what can I do to fix it?

Thanks in advance--LT

Own:
Bellicose+TRI Blazing Red+Obsidian V4
Want:
Malice+TRI Blazing Red+Obsidian V4
Dark Shock LE+Emerald+Obsidian V4

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 03:12:25 PM »

I had the same problem recently with a quick disconnect on one of my sabers. You may have to slowly feed the wires down into the hilt. You might even have to pull them back out and then slowly start to feed them again a couple of times, but they will eventually fit back inside the hilt.  Then, screw the emitter back on. It will push the LED back down as far as it needs to go with out over doing it. It did take a couple of times for this to happen correctly, so don't be worried about it and take your time.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: