Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Initiate Part 2  (Read 2823 times)
Wraith Sunfire
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« on: February 08, 2012, 10:37:04 PM »

So I know I already posted about my Initiate yesterday.  But I was home sick from work today and found some of the supplies I had originally planned to use for customization. 

So here is part two.

Hope you all like it.  I'm very pleased with how it turned out. 

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 10:42:29 PM »

Looks great, nice tight wrap with some dangles.

The FO looks good with it.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Wraith Sunfire
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 11:27:17 PM »

Thanks.  I plan to get another Initiate to dual wield with and I'm planning to not have a complete duplicate.  I'll either get the dark initiate or do a completely different style of wrapping on a regular initiate. 

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 11:54:27 PM »

Thanks.  I plan to get another Initiate to dual wield with and I'm planning to not have a complete duplicate.  I'll either get the dark initiate or do a completely different style of wrapping on a regular initiate. 

I love my initiates exactly for the dual wielding purposes.

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Wraith Sunfire
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 12:53:21 AM »

I love my initiates exactly for the dual wielding purposes.

Do you use the two of the same blade color when you dual wield?

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 01:04:00 AM »

Do you use the two of the same blade color when you dual wield?

Yeah both SY.

There is a story behind them, having been the sabers of a pair of twin padwans I had.

They make for a good feel like Kali or Escrima sticks.

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 06:16:40 PM »

Not bad, not bad, I like the simplicity of it. Do the beads get in the way when dueling?

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Wraith Sunfire
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 11:52:14 PM »

Not bad, not bad, I like the simplicity of it. Do the beads get in the way when dueling?

Thanks. I haven't dueled with it yet.  I hope they don't.

Niassa
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 31

Niassa - Lady of the Force's Will

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 06:19:10 PM »

That just gave me an idea... I think I should incorporate Ranger Beads into my saber wrapping... I'm planning to wrap one of the grab bag sabers I just bought... I'm beginning to almost hope I get a dark side saber, though it's not my style, and I'm betting I really won't love it as much as others.

"I am the Force's ally - My only desire is the Force's Will." - Niassa, Corellian Jedi with Dark leanings, but always serves the light.

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
GB Liberator v2 - 616 Sound
BR Dominix v2

Wraith Sunfire
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 08:53:07 PM »

That just gave me an idea... I think I should incorporate Ranger Beads into my saber wrapping... I'm planning to wrap one of the grab bag sabers I just bought... I'm beginning to almost hope I get a dark side saber, though it's not my style, and I'm betting I really won't love it as much as others.

Do you have an idea of what you would be "counting" with the Ranger Beads?  Mine are to mark sithspawn destroyed that were guarding sith atifacts. 

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 02:49:10 AM »

The beads I have on my SY initiate hilts were the beads my Twin apprentices wore at the end of their breeds

I love giving sabers character.

Niassa
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 31

Niassa - Lady of the Force's Will

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 04:04:53 AM »

Do you have an idea of what you would be "counting" with the Ranger Beads?  Mine are to mark sithspawn destroyed that were guarding sith atifacts. 

I think it would just be for traditional purposes, but I haven't decided yet.

"I am the Force's ally - My only desire is the Force's Will." - Niassa, Corellian Jedi with Dark leanings, but always serves the light.

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
GB Liberator v2 - 616 Sound
BR Dominix v2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: