Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Short Story: Cold Winds Part III (Final Installment)  (Read 1922 times)
Kuroth Metro
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 34

I Fight For Justice, And Serve The Jedi Order

« on: November 07, 2012, 01:49:14 PM »

Kuroth awoke to see no-one around him, curious on why he was alive he started to walk out of the cave. The way out was cold and treacherous. He managed to find an exit but not his ship. "What?" he said to himself thinking that the thief must have stolen it. Kuroth decided to find transport or even civilization on the icy planet. what was actually hours seemed to be days, walking in the cold open desert.

Kuroth stumbled upon a town with a few homesteads there. He walked up to one and knocked, then waited, then he was greeted by a young man named Sector Sizemper. He use to be a Jedi Knight as well, until his best friend betrayed him and destroyed his life. The two chatted about Jedi things before Kuroth asked "Do you know of any way to get off of this icy planet?" when Sector replied "Yes as a matter of fact I have a ship that needs only a small amount of work done to repair it" He said looking out the window to a small building.

They both entered the building with a few repair tools. The ship was in a good condition, well, good enough to get to Coruscant any way. Kuroth looked around and noticed there were loose wires and holes in the walls, and he thought to himself 'Is this is what is to become of me when I retire'. The place was on an ice planet almost in the middle of no where. The thoughts made his stomach churn.

"There we are" said Sector starting the engine on the ship. "You know, you could come with me" said Kuroth making a friendly gesture. "Kuroth, you need to understand, I can never go back to the Jedi." Kuroth looked at the young man and wondered what could have happened that was so bad. He hopped in the ship and was about to leave when Sector came out and said "Wait, have this as a token of our friendship and remember me when you see an icy planet in the middle of no where" He smiled and handed Kuroth a small device that told his location and the weather and the time in that system. Kuroth smiled and wished him goodbye as he set off to Coruscant for a second time.

Authors Note
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this story, If you want any more please ask me, Thank you for reading and have a great day Smiley
Also Lightside points are greatly favored so thank you again, bye for now

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 05:13:52 PM »

Lightside points!

You should write a fan fic novel! I keep reading these wanting a longer story.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Kuroth Metro
Knight Ensign

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 10:14:23 PM »

Thank You Smiley

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 01:27:15 AM »

I love these stories. Your use of in media res is very effective for Kuroth.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Kuroth Metro
Knight Ensign

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 01:41:42 AM »

Well thank you all, When I make another story it will be longer. Smiley

Rajen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 28

Is the Dark Side stronger? No. Quicker, easier...

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 12:18:24 PM »

Always great to read other people who are willing to take a chance and share their work. Great stuff Kuroth.  Smiley

Find Peace in Emotion
Seek Knowledge from Ignorance
Feel Serenity in Passion
See Harmony in Chaos
Know the Force in Death
- Rajen Dusk's reflections on the Code

(Light side please if you're willing)

Kuroth Metro
Knight Ensign

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 03:44:29 PM »