Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Keiwanis & Lucien animated  (Read 1325 times)
Keiwanis
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 65

« on: December 07, 2012, 09:37:06 PM »

Hey!

Well, I'm in this animation course in high school right now, and I'm the only one doing it. (It's a digital media class, so theres lots of courses you can choose. Everyone does game design.)
We basically go onto the class website, watch video tutorials, and do the projects. It's all self paced and stuff.
And, since the teacher just re-did this course last summer, I'm kinda like his guinea pig for the course. And the matter came to a FINAL PROJECT.
He wasn't really sure what to do, and was thinking of doing some sort of character rigging thing, where you make your own character rig/walk cycle from the past lessons you've done.

And I saw my chance.
I told him it would be a cool idea to just set them free at the end, and have them somehow show what they learned in the course through their project, regardless of what they chose.

And I've had this idea for a while, I think I'll actually do it.

It'll be an animated thingy of Keiwanis and Lucien on a mission. It would kind of take place in the future, after they've known eachother for a long time and work really well together.
Well anyways, it'd involve a lot of droids or soldiers getting sliced up Cheesy
Thoughts? Lemme know!

KEIWANIS BANNER

-Light Side Points appreciated Smiley-

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 12:48:32 AM »

Yes.  Or maybe you could do the part where you KILL ME IN COLD BLOOD YOU MURDERER!!!

I'm totally over that, by the way.  I've come to terms with my death, and we're all friends again.  You monster.

Seriously, I think it'll be cool to see.  Would there be any saber dueling, or mostly droid slicing?

Keiwanis
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 05:10:06 AM »

All animations I'd do would probably take place in the future. And maybe I'd do another episodewhere wemeet a Sith Smiley

KEIWANIS BANNER

-Light Side Points appreciated Smiley-

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 05:39:26 PM »

This sounds too epic! are you going to have sound  and dialogue, or just the animation?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: