Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Thank you Ultrasabers!!  (Read 3835 times)
Darth Sicarius
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

Star Wars.. not just a legacy. Its a lifestyle.

« on: March 11, 2011, 11:51:48 PM »

Hey!

Just want to tell Ultrasabers thank you so much, and that i appreciate the new saber! I ordered the Dominix V2 in blazing red and i have to say that i am amazed with the quality of your sabers. they are just fantastic. it just tickles me pink every time the blade lights up. Its soooo bright! Its just incredible and Im continually amazed by how good this saber is. Ive already recommended your site to all my friends who enjoy star wars as much as i do. Thank you so much! You will always have me as a customer. even if they some how make this site illegal lol. You guys get two thumbs up, 10 out of 10. Keep up the good work  Grin

Thank you Ultra sabers.

Darth Sicarius.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Dominix V2- Blazing Red
Guardian - Guardian Blue

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 12:37:32 AM »

You're very welcome.  We rarely get feedback on the dozens and dozens of sabers we ship perfectly everyday, usually just on the things that rarely go wrong.  So, thank you as well!

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 03:04:46 AM »

I remember that feeling....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Ryuyee
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -57

The Bolas Brood Leader

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 04:51:02 AM »

Yeah you guy do a great job, I looked around for awhile to find a good sabersmith and I found the best here at ultrasabers if you ask me, Kudos

Dark Prophecy- Blazing Red
Dark Liberator-Consular Green
Dark War Glaive W/Sound-Guardian Blue
PVC Prophecy-Guardian Blue (niece's)
Dark Standard Issue-Violet Amethyst

Smokiewan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -7

What's with the darkside points people?

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 05:23:42 AM »

Hey!

Just want to tell Ultrasabers thank you so much, and that i appreciate the new saber! I ordered the Dominix V2 in blazing red and i have to say that i am amazed with the quality of your sabers. they are just fantastic. it just tickles me pink every time the blade lights up. Its soooo bright! Its just incredible and Im continually amazed by how good this saber is. Ive already recommended your site to all my friends who enjoy star wars as much as i do. Thank you so much! You will always have me as a customer. even if they some how make this site illegal lol. You guys get two thumbs up, 10 out of 10. Keep up the good work  Grin

Thank you Ultra sabers.

Darth Sicarius.

That's why we all love Ultrasabers! Great customer service, friendly knowledgeable staff, prompt delivery....

...the list goes on.

What does it for me, and it's something I value over all, is the fact that I can say Ultra(Alex) and Deep(uh... Deep) are my friends.  Wink
That's unheard of in business! But yet, through conversations over the forums and personal issues they have helped with, they manage to break down the customer/seller barrier into a friendship where I know I can rely and trust on these folks.

I'm glad you have found Ultrasabers and their team, Darth Sicarius. I hope your friends get sabers too, and join the forums. Word of mouth is the best advertising, and I tell people everyday about their site. I hope you will too.

Three cheers for Ultrasabers!

HIP HIP HOORAY! x3
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 06:42:11 AM by Smokiewan » Logged

LDM's O.G. Anakin AOTC 616 conversion,'05 MR Windu ROTS,'08 HFX Dooku ROTS,"C.A.T.S"(Chewie's Auto Trim Special) US Oppressor v.2, "The Cheerleader" US S.I(Steel), "Billy" US Wraith v.2, "Gripz" US S.I v.2

Darth Sicarius
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 06:20:54 AM »

I say, Three cheers for you Smokiewan. And all the people like you who make it that much more enjoyable. Ive loved star wars since i was six, and to tell you the truth, people like you and the ultrasabers company made my childhood dream become a reality. Thank you Ultra sabers, and thank you to all star wars fans.

MTFBWY  Wink

Dominix V2- Blazing Red
Guardian - Guardian Blue

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 06:48:45 AM »

Thanks, y'all, it really means alot to us to hear these words.  This really is a different kind of business.  The people we create these sabers for are more than just customers to us, and our creations are more than just "products" to us, too.  People who stick around here long enough start to see that.  Wink

Darth Sicarius
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 07:29:07 AM »

You rock ultra. You are now the coolest guy i know.  Grin

Dominix V2- Blazing Red
Guardian - Guardian Blue

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 07:44:19 AM »

Thanks, y'all, it really means alot to us to hear these words.  This really is a different kind of business.  The people we create these sabers for are more than just customers to us, and our creations are more than just "products" to us, too.  People who stick around here long enough start to see that.  Wink

I've only been around since December, and I'm already beginning to see this. You guys treat us like your friends, not just customers. Heck you're willing to put up with my BS on here, so I'm convinced you must be Yoda level Jedi Masters! lol.

Keep up the good work!

(Sig by me!)

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 08:52:47 AM »

Speaking of giving thanks, my order arrived today, way sooner than I expected it, and contained every silly little request I asked for! I had even said it was going to be my last order (that bit of self control lasted almost a week til I saw the Anakin Stunt!) so its not like they had any reason to go out of their way to make me happy. But, as always, they did, and I want to say thanks to Deep and Ultra for that.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 05:39:34 PM »

Speaking of giving thanks, my order arrived today, way sooner than I expected it, and contained every silly little request I asked for! I had even said it was going to be my last order (that bit of self control lasted almost a week til I saw the Anakin Stunt!) so its not like they had any reason to go out of their way to make me happy. But, as always, they did, and I want to say thanks to Deep and Ultra for that.

I knew you were lying... Cheesy

(Sig by me!)

vash1128
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2011, 06:43:07 PM »

Ive loved star wars since i was six, and to tell you the truth, people like you and the ultrasabers company made my childhood dream become a reality. Thank you Ultra sabers, and thank you to all star wars fans.

This was exactly how I felt when I found ultrasabers as well!  Ever since I was a kid I've been looking for a decent lightsaber, and the $20 hasbros just weren't cutting it.  Even with the ForceFX, I was always afraid I would break them.  But then I got my first ultrasaber and thought "THIS is a lightsaber!!!"  Exactly how I imagined it in my head Smiley.  Simple, elegant, robust, and as a bonus, inexpensive!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: