Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 112826 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #195 on: February 28, 2020, 09:36:21 PM »

Arendsdale...YEAH!! Super excited for you! Man I sure hope my prize is in the box too. TR, I'm not sure what it will be.  I'm hoping it will be one of the sabers on my wishlist. Of course I choose the Renegade LE 1st. That would be awesome. If not on the wishlist, I would love to have an emerald Dark Standard Issue Battle Staff with illuminated silver av switch.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #196 on: February 28, 2020, 09:52:23 PM »

MY RAFFLE ENTRY IS COMPLETE!!! Just opened my email and my saber is complete. It will be here by close of business Monday! so you probably can't tell how excited I am. Can't wait. This is the winning entry, so I'm wondering if I'll get my 1st place prize to?? Anyway, now I'm just waiting for March and my new Empress saber to arrive.

You lucky SOB.

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #197 on: February 28, 2020, 09:55:21 PM »

😁😁😁😁

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #198 on: February 28, 2020, 10:59:36 PM »

😁😁😁😁

Who did you hear from? I still haven’t gotten my confirmation email that they are doing my grand prize saber

Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #199 on: February 28, 2020, 11:22:43 PM »

Got my shipping notification!

Will be here Sunday

Lover of the light side

Mistborn202
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #200 on: February 28, 2020, 11:26:52 PM »

Seeing that raffle orders are getting shipped out is getting me HYPED!!!!!!!! Got a diamond Renegade LE coming in, a present for my mom, the free initiate, and a random obsidian sound coming. CANT WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #201 on: February 28, 2020, 11:45:53 PM »

Mistborn, that is some very cool news. Please take pictures...better yet, make a video of that Renegade LE.

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« Reply #202 on: February 28, 2020, 11:57:22 PM »

Seeing that raffle orders are getting shipped out is getting me HYPED!!!!!!!! Got a diamond Renegade LE coming in, a present for my mom, the free initiate, and a random obsidian sound coming. CANT WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing your review!

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #203 on: February 29, 2020, 04:41:59 PM »

MY RAFFLE ENTRY IS COMPLETE!!! Just opened my email and my saber is complete. It will be here by close of business Monday! so you probably can't tell how excited I am. Can't wait. This is the winning entry, so I'm wondering if I'll get my 1st place prize to?? Anyway, now I'm just waiting for March and my new Empress saber to arrive.
So your order was about 5000 before mine according to the winners list. I wonder if mine will ship out today if they really are working 24/7 🤔😬

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #204 on: February 29, 2020, 08:05:49 PM »

So your order was about 5000 before mine according to the winners list. I wonder if mine will ship out today if they really are working 24/7 🤔😬

I placed my 2 on jan 14. Still no word

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #205 on: March 01, 2020, 04:45:11 PM »

One more day and my sabers are here..super excited forum.  Of course, in the middle of my madness, my girls just had to ask the question....what will I do if I get a saber I already have?  Why?  Why would you do that?  They know I don't really want any doubles.  I have no real plans for a staff at the moment. Question #2 what if I get a saber I don't care for or really wish to own?  These kids are to much like their mom. 😦😦😦

WanderingGray
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #206 on: March 01, 2020, 04:50:30 PM »

I don’t know if I’d go by that. According to the winners list I actually placed my order before Malik and I still haven’t heard anything.

There is no peace without a passion to create; There is no passion without peace to guide
Knowledge fades without the strength to act; Power blinds without the serenity to see

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« Reply #207 on: March 01, 2020, 05:25:29 PM »

I don’t know if I’d go by that. According to the winners list I actually placed my order before Malik and I still haven’t heard anything.

I think you are correct -

I should imagine it’s about WHAT you ordered,
I ordered on the 6th Jan and have not heard anything yet. But I ordered two diamond sabers, one of which is a Flamberge. So maybe it’s more challenging to install? Or a smaller amount of staff can process them?

Also they may have ran out or are waiting on parts to complete specific orders.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #208 on: March 01, 2020, 05:39:33 PM »

I think it's highly likely that Robyn has hit the nail on the head. Building sabers to exact specs takes time. And they are probably just getting parts. I've noticed that several sabers on the website are now back in stock. I forsee many sabers being shipped in the very near future.

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #209 on: March 01, 2020, 06:17:09 PM »

Yeah I know I was just being hopeful 😂

Anxious for their arrival

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: