Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Show off your unique Emerald colors.  (Read 2756 times)
srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« on: February 10, 2014, 05:16:42 AM »

With the advancements in Emerald LED technology we can pretty much make any color ever.

When I finally buy an Emerald saber I hope to make some new colors I've never seen yet. For instance:

Dark Golden Yellow
Burgundy Red
Peach Orange
Deep Blue Green
Blue Silver (White with a slight hint of blue)
Neon Greens and Yellows

Is it possible to make brown? Not that I want a brown saber blade, just curious.

I'd love to see what new unique colors Emerald owners have come up with, and the color values they've made them with. If anyone wants to try any colors I mentioned I'd also love to those too!

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 06:33:46 AM »

Id like to see the golden yellow that'd be sweet.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Sciggs
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 121

Neither the dark nor the light, but the grey.

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 02:26:26 PM »

Colors like Golden Yellow can only be made with RGBA driver... the RGBW driver is much too "cool" and won't give many truly warm colors.
Funnily enough, a nice bright lime green (closest to neon you can get) is best with an RGBA driver as well.
Yes, brown is possible, it's just not very bright.
Flesh color is also possible!
I don't have a good way to take pictures, but I'm sure other Emerald owners can!

Manticore CG/AB FoC Obsidian Green A/V-- Modified Arabic theme
Dark Shock AB/AS Foc Obsidian Blue A/V
Overlord Obsidian with 4 channel RGBA
Initiate V3 SY/AS Foc Obsidian Red A/V
Initiate V3 BR/AS Foc Obsidian Yellow A/V
Azure Omen Obsidian with 2 channel BG non-lit A/V

Greywolf
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 100

Grey all the way ;)

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 02:46:05 PM »

Colors like Golden Yellow can only be made with RGBA driver... the RGBW driver is much too "cool" and won't give many truly warm colors.
Funnily enough, a nice bright lime green (closest to neon you can get) is best with an RGBA driver as well.
I don't have a good way to take pictures, but I'm sure other Emerald owners can!

Perhaps you could ask one of the mods to move (& sticky) your cool Color-thread (http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=17602.0) into this new Emerald Enclave Wink ...?

Cake is a lie. There are only Cookies.
Through Cookies I gain Chocolate.
Through Chocolate I gain Energy.
Through Energy I gain Weight.
Through Weight my pants will burst.
The Force shall free me.

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 03:14:20 PM »

Right. If any one can make it id love to see it! If I can, I'll buy both kinds eventually.

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

sandman
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -52

Dark Side points please

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 07:11:00 PM »

I have an Emerald saber (RGBW, although 4th channel is dedicated to the AV switch) and a relatively good camera, so if you have new colors in mind (in RGB scale if you happen to know), I'll be happy to give it a shot and post the pictures.

Inventory:
- Dark Shock (Emerald)
- Consular (Emerald)

Wishlist:
- Catalyst
- Manticore

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 09:14:56 AM »

Would be awesome to see some creations. I'll never get an Emerald saber though myself. Just not me. Unless I score one at a convention if US ever comes to Denver Comic Con then I might change my mind. That'll blow most of my spending money though. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: