Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Where to get good sound fonts?  (Read 3395 times)
Darth Mortis
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 02, 2011, 12:52:26 AM »

Where would be a good site to go to get great sound fonts? I am looking for something for a sith saber or just anything unique. Thanks for the help in advance  Grin

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 01:37:06 AM »

on the ultrasaber site they have a sith and a starkiller soundfont to download

Darth Mortis
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 01:54:49 AM »

I know and I have those. but I was wondering if there were any other sound fonts from other sites. I like have a lot of options to customize things, lol.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 07:25:44 AM »

I know and I have those. but I was wondering if there were any other sound fonts from other sites. I like have a lot of options to customize things, lol.

You Can Make Your Own You Know Wink!!!

I Finally Got Everything Working On My Computer In The Last Couple of Days... (My Understanding of How It All Works)  and I Have Made 17 Custom Sound Fonts To Be Used In The Beautiful Obsidian Sabers To Come  Cool!!!

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Darth Mortis
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 06:43:27 PM »

Yeah I know but you need some sounds as a base to make the sound boards lsu files. So thats what I was looking for. Sorry I should have been clearer in my question.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 07:24:10 AM »

Yeah I know but you need some sounds as a base to make the sound boards lsu files. So thats what I was looking for. Sorry I should have been clearer in my question.

Use Youtube Video's...

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=3244.0

Read The Contents of This Thread With Great Attention To Detail, and Follow It's Instructions To The Letter... and You Shall Be Making Your Own Sound Files Before You Know It Wink!!!

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/  This Site Will Help You Convert The Youtube Videos Into An MP3 Sound Format That You Can Work With...

Go And Download a Program Called Audacity, It's Free, and It Works Great Wink!!!

The Technical Details of This Process Can Be A Little Complicated... But I Promise It Can Be Done, Like I Said I Have Made 17 Custom Sound Fonts So Far, and I'm Sure They're Are Far More To Come Wink!!!

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Darth Mortis
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 03:54:37 PM »

Thank you! I am glad that Ultra Sabers has a forum like this so noobs like me can get help. xD

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 07:47:38 PM »

Thank you! I am glad that Ultra Sabers has a forum like this so noobs like me can get help. xD

Hey No Worries Brother Wink!!!

I Was Right There With You On This About 2 Weeks Ago... Then I Sat Down At My Computer and Said: "Damn It All... I'm Gonna Figure This Out If It's The Last Thing I Do"... and I Did Wink!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: