Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Temple of The Red Jedi Order (RP zone)  (Read 26244 times)
jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 33

Knight of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 07:48:24 AM »

:: Temple hallway ::

Kai-gon walks down the hallway towards the temple doors. Having just finished repairing his damaged starfighter, he is looking forward to a calming walk in the gardens.

He suddenly stops and frowns at the contraption on the floor, as he leans in for a closer look he notices the burning fuse. Letting out a shout of alarm he turns and runs as fast as he can back down the hallway and throws himself through the nearest door slamming it shut behind him as the firecrackers start blasting down the hallway.

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2014, 05:56:56 PM »

::Temple Library::
Both Vixus and Snoe were wrapping up their game, and were heading to the library to study, when they heard the firecrackers go off. Vixus presses a button on his belt, and Snoe assembles his saber pike as they both sprint towards the door and down the stairs.

Vixus speaks into a con device attached to the PA system. "all sentinels report to stations, All arms-men assist guests to shelters. We may be under attack!"
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 06:07:30 PM by Vixus PriX » Logged

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2014, 12:55:50 PM »

:: Temple hallway::
Kai-gon was still trying to catch his breath from his mad dash to escape from the firecracker when he sees Vixus and Snoe sprinting down the stairs. He un-clips his lightsaber from his belt and runs over to join them.

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2014, 05:42:36 PM »

::Temple Hallway::
Vixus and Snoe are both continuing their charge down the hall, when Vixus stops to a halt right in front of Jedi Kai-gon. Snoe who is only a couple paces behind him barrels into his back and almost topples both Vixus and Kai-gon.

Snoe reacts quickly and slides behind Kai-gon and catches him with his pike, preventing both other members from landing.

(Snoe) "Sorry about that."
(Vixus) "yes kai-gon, you you know what happened?"

arsenal:

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2014, 07:30:01 AM »

::Temple hallway::
"Thanks Snoe" Kai-gon said, then turnd to face Vixus "Well I was planning on going for a walk in the gardens when that (he points at a still smoking firecracker) flew in through the door and exploded".

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2014, 06:05:56 PM »

::Temple Hallway::
The two brush themselves off, Snoe collapses his pike, and Vixus slides his into it's sheath.
(Snoe) "your welcome... I guess."
(Vixus) "Mind if I walk with you? I think a good walk would be a bit relaxing."

(Snoe) "I have to make a stop in at the hanger... I left something in my speeder."
He points his thumb in the direction of the temple gates.

arsenal:

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2014, 04:30:44 AM »

::central tower walkway::

the 'crazy hermit' sittig on the edge dangling his feet off the side.. looks a bit to the left and smiles, as the sith climbed up onto the walkway, feeling a bit foolish himself, without moving  so much as an eyebrow, he used the force and 'attempts' just slightly to yank one foot or both out from under the snickering sith acolyte.

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2014, 04:21:06 PM »

::Temple hallway::
"Sure," Kai gon said to Vixus "A good walk is always relaxing".

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2014, 06:32:31 PM »

::Steps to the gardens::
Vixus looks around, admiring the untamed glory of the surrounding Bilios terrain.
"I really do love this place, the wild flowers, the plains, the hills (deep breath in) I can feel the force around us. It is in everything!"

::Temple Front Steps::
Snow is walking down the stairs when he sees a shady figure sneaking away from the temple. He jumps down the side and ignites his saber without it's full extension. "Hey! stop!" he roars while chasing the man.

arsenal:

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2014, 11:14:59 AM »

::Steps to the gardens::
"Indeed," Kai-gon said, "There is so much life here". He then hears Snow shouting. "We had better go and see what is happening" he said to Vixus, and starts running in the direction of Snow's voice.

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2014, 06:26:01 PM »

::Garden Steps::
Vixus slouches a little, and rolls his eyes to look in the direction of the temple steps (which aren't visible considering that the garden is in the rear, while the entrance is in the front).
"Oh deer, I was actually looking forward to a quiet walk. Looks like we won't have time for that huh?"

arsenal:

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 15

Light side points please. 끄기 우리가 간다!

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2014, 07:20:37 PM »

(I didn't know this existed!!...)

::Somewhere above the temple::
The Ace of Staves, as he is often known, carefully pilots his tactical Aurek strikefighter toward the ground below. He can see the temple, now. He does a quick check of the ground below, picks out a landing spot, and zeroes in.

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2014, 11:46:44 AM »

::Temple Front Steps::
Kai-gon skids to a stop in front of the temple and starts to look around for Snow, "Typical," he mutters, "The moment I try to take some time to relax, something has to happen". He then spots Snow chasing someone and with a sigh, starts running after them.

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 15

Light side points please. 끄기 우리가 간다!

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2014, 11:56:06 AM »

::temple hangar::
After putting down in the temple hangar, Staves exits the Aurek and begins to walk toward the door, lightsaber hanging from his belt.

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: