Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello, new guy here  (Read 1276 times)
Darth Kraxxus
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -11

« on: September 12, 2014, 12:42:44 PM »

Hi there! I recently stumbled upon Ultrasabers quite by accident while planning a Halloween costume. I had purchased a ForceFX Darth Vader with a removable blade, then when it got here I decided I wanted to dual wield sabers. I thought purple would look cool with it, since I used red and purple in SWTOR, but could not for the life of me find a Mace Windu one with a removable blade.

I started checking around on the net for such a saber, and came across Ultrasabers. I ended up going all out and ordering an Emerald Dark War Glaive with sound and silver illuminated av switch. Four days later Emory announced the second Summer Raffle and I'm wishing I had waited 4 days. Heck with it, I then ordered a normal Scorpion with sound in BR and silver av switch.

Needless to say, I'm stoked and wish I had known about Ultrasabers a long time ago!

julmax
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 75

A Sith... Hear? Bad Sishy, Bad Sithy! ...WOOSH!

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 03:09:10 PM »

Ahhh...  I see you have already found your new addiction...  Welcome to the forum Kraxxus ...  The Dark War Glaive and Scorpion are both great sabers... Shocked 

Oh...  And good luck on the raffle, you just my end up with another saber for your collection. Wink

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 03:21:53 PM »

Welcome to the site. 
Very nice choices for your first Ultrasabers.  The Scorpion seems to be a popular first saber but I don't see a lot of people ordering War Glaives these days.  The Dark War Glaive is a great saber, long and sleek and one of my favorite emitters.  You will not be disappointed with either saber.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 06:40:32 PM »

Yep.. sounds like you are already well on your way to a new addiction!

Welcome to the forums! There's lots of great people here who can answer just about any question you may have!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 07:33:41 PM »

Nice choices! I really love the War Glaive. It's an older hilt but a beauty.
I love that it is fully MHS compatible too.

Hope your Halloween goes off well! Scare some people with the sound of those sabers!

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 09:44:55 PM »

Welcome Kraxxus,
Several of us who have joined the forums over the summer have a similar story, I think:  found UltraSabers while considering a Star Wars themed Halloween this year.  My daughter's bday is actually on Halloween and my son's is 10 days prior.  This year, we are gearing up for a Star Wars costume party complete with UltraSabers for the whole family!  Wife and I got our sabers last month and I'm giving the kiddos each a stunt setup for their birthdays next month so we are super excited.

Enjoy those new sabers, you jumped in with both feet on those!

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 09:53:39 PM »

Welcome, and congratulations on those big purchases!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 12:53:35 AM »

Welcome to the forum! I wish you all the best in the raffle. I'm still contemplating entering.

DavidOgilvie
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 09:48:01 AM »

Welcome! Thats a bold move, going all out on your first order, i wish I had done that myself!! So congrats and I hope you enjoy your new sabers! And good luck in the raffle 😊

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: