Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle 2015 entry and prize saber pics!  (Read 65905 times)
Caylem
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Lightpoints please!

« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2015, 05:43:56 PM »

Ok thank you, ill try that!

Lightsabers:
                   Manticore CE V3sound (emerald)
                   The guardian V4sound (emerald) Nickel plated
                   Initiate LE V3 in CG
                   Azure Reaper V3 sound in GB
                   The Consular V4 sound in CG

Caylem
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Lightpoints please!

« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2015, 06:37:18 PM »

All right, thanks for the tips both of you, it's done and working great! My azure reaper is in GB now, ill have to fix my initiate tomorrow, not enough time before work.

Lightsabers:
                   Manticore CE V3sound (emerald)
                   The guardian V4sound (emerald) Nickel plated
                   Initiate LE V3 in CG
                   Azure Reaper V3 sound in GB
                   The Consular V4 sound in CG

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2015, 06:40:00 PM »

All right, thanks for the tips both of you, it's done and working great! My azure reaper is in GB now, ill have to fix my initiate tomorrow, not enough time before work.

I'm glad it worked out for you.  That's a lot of blue.  I bet it looks great.  Smiley

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Ghennaer
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2015, 07:39:59 PM »

Hello everybody,
itīs 3 "firsts" for me here: my first order from US ever, my first raffle and my first forum post, since I wanted to share my happiness about both: my entry saber and the 2nd price saber I won  Smiley

My entry saber for the raffle was a Dark Liberator v3 in blazing red with white FoC; I wanted a Sith saber for my first purchase, and I instantly fell in love with it, when it arrived! This hilt is so simple and elegant in itīs design; it handles like a dream and is sooo nicely balanced. I ordered it with a Dark Catalyst pommel, and Iīm VERY happy with this decision, because it fits the saber perfectly in my opinion! But see for yourself:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll189/seboehme/003_zpsqcpixtss.jpg

Now for my 2nd Price saber. Honestly: when the package arrived, I expected something like an Apprentice, an Initiate or a Dominix at best, since I "only" won a second Price, and I would have been perfectly happy with that, but...... Boy was I wrong!!!  Grin What I found inside the bubblewrap, was an absolutely beautiful Shock LE, complete fitted with FoC, white lit av-switch, loading port and Obsidian 4(!) Sound. And the blade is purple, which is by far my favorite "Light side"- colour!  Hereīs a Picture of the saber:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll189/seboehme/004_zpsw7e5aaa7.jpg

Emory and all you people from US: you rock!!  Cool Thank you very, very much for this fantastic prize, I couldnīt have wished for more!
Hereīs one more Picture of both sabers together:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll189/seboehme/001_zps1wi227mb.jpg

and here both "fired up" in all their glory  Grin

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll189/seboehme/002_zpsy4crxjwj.jpg

Greetings from Germany from a VERY happy first-time customer/winner to all fellow "saberists": MTFBWYA!

"None shall pass!"

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2015, 07:45:03 PM »

That's a stunning set of sabers!
Looks to me like you lucked out with your raffle prize too, really nice setup.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2015, 07:45:54 PM »

Congratulations on your first Ultrasaber and your raffle win.  I do agree, simple and elegant are the two words that best describe the Liberator.  Looks very nice with the Catalyst pommel, and that's a great raffle prize too.  

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2015, 08:43:51 PM »

Ghennaer, what a WONDERFUL PRIZE!  The Force is deninately with you! Cheesy  That is a VERY beautiful hilt and almost fully loaded!  Quite the snag from the US team!  Congratulations! Grin

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port
Crimson Liberator, Stunt
Archon v2.1; CG w/AS FoC, AV Blue, OBS v4

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2015, 12:04:17 AM »

Hello everybody,
itīs 3 "firsts" for me here: my first order from US ever, my first raffle and my first forum post, since I wanted to share my happiness about both: my entry saber and the 2nd price saber I won  Smiley

My entry saber for the raffle was a Dark Liberator v3 in blazing red with white FoC; I wanted a Sith saber for my first purchase, and I instantly fell in love with it, when it arrived! This hilt is so simple and elegant in itīs design; it handles like a dream and is sooo nicely balanced. I ordered it with a Dark Catalyst pommel, and Iīm VERY happy with this decision, because it fits the saber perfectly in my opinion! But see for yourself:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll189/seboehme/003_zpsqcpixtss.jpg

Now for my 2nd Price saber. Honestly: when the package arrived, I expected something like an Apprentice, an Initiate or a Dominix at best, since I "only" won a second Price, and I would have been perfectly happy with that, but...... Boy was I wrong!!!  Grin What I found inside the bubblewrap, was an absolutely beautiful Shock LE, complete fitted with FoC, white lit av-switch, loading port and Obsidian 4(!) Sound. And the blade is purple, which is by far my favorite "Light side"- colour!  Hereīs a Picture of the saber:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll189/seboehme/004_zpsw7e5aaa7.jpg

Emory and all you people from US: you rock!!  Cool Thank you very, very much for this fantastic prize, I couldnīt have wished for more!
Hereīs one more Picture of both sabers together:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll189/seboehme/001_zps1wi227mb.jpg

and here both "fired up" in all their glory  Grin

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll189/seboehme/002_zpsy4crxjwj.jpg

Greetings from Germany from a VERY happy first-time customer/winner to all fellow "saberists": MTFBWYA!

Hey Ghennaer, thought I'd post up your pics for you.... cheers  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

JediXIX
Knight Commander

« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2015, 12:44:05 AM »

Some awesome entries & prizes coming thru.... Keep the pics coming everyone.....  Grin

James' 3rd place 4ch Emerald Prophecy..... what the?  Shocked
A stunt Belicose as a 4th place Grab Bag..... what the?  Shocked
An RGB Shock with sound as a 2nd prize..... what the?  Shocked

And lets not forget the Silver Renegade SE 1st prize win
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24751.msg371849#msg371849

Ultrasabers must be crazy coo coo, GIVING AWAY these awesome sabers.....  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 12:49:32 AM by JediXIX » Logged

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2015, 12:57:22 AM »

Well.. alright, alright, alright!!

My sabers have arrived! Nothing quite like opening that cardboard box-o-sabers, am I right?!?

My entry purchase was a Flamberge V2 with FO blades and BR FoC.

The FO looks a little more yellow to my old eyes, but I'm not complaining one bitsy-witsy.

I also got the black, non-illuminated AV switch and the v4 Obsidian board.

I must say, I *REALLY* like the new v4 board!

The Flamberge v2 hilt is kind of massive, even in my large-ish hands.. but I dig it! The 'Omen' style main body and pommel.. Mmmm.. Me likey.

I have to admit tho.. I have a tendency to mix-n-match my saber parts.. so it may not stay in the original configuration for long! Wink

For my 2nd place prize saber, I got a Dark Sentinel LE v4 with windows and v3 Obsidian sound in GB with a blue illuminated av switch! Awwww yeah!

Very Schweet!

A few pics.. I wish I was better with a camera..

The Flamberge..

The Flamberge and my hand..

The Dark Sentinel LE.. (with a Dark Catalyst pommel)

Both of my new lovelies together..

Once again, a HUGE thanks to Emory and the crew at Ultrasabers for an AWESOME raffle experience!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

JediXIX
Knight Commander

« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2015, 12:58:24 AM »

My Raffle Entry:

A Stunt Raven in BR, I had Emory add a silver activation box and red illuminated AV switch to this stunt and I can't be more thrilled.
It's fitted with a recharge port and I'll likely leave it plugged in as a display piece - still haven't decided if or how I'll customize it, but for now we'll see!

And my 2nd Place Prize:

A Scorpion in Sentinel Yellow with Adegan Silver FOC, non-illuminated silver AV switch and Obsidian v3 sound.
Absolutely love this saber and it was one of three sabers currently on my wishlist, I think Emory and Ultrasabers read my mind with this prize, almost exactly how I would have ordered it, minus a Recharge Port.

And one of them together for the heck of it:

I will say I think the Scorpion has taken its place as my favorite US hilt - absolutely love the original design.

Great idea to ask for an activation box with latching av on a stunt Raven Drahcir....... very clever of you  Cool

And congrats on your win too.... the Big Bad Scorpion..... Do you have evil plans on customising and weathering it?

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2015, 01:02:58 AM »

Great idea to ask for an activation box with latching av on a stunt Raven Drahcir....... very clever of you  Cool

And congrats on your win too.... the Big Bad Scorpion..... Do you have evil plans on customising and weathering it?

You know, I'm not sure yet.
I might do a light weathering on the Raven and leave the Scorpion as is - I haven't decided though!

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

JediXIX
Knight Commander

« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2015, 01:04:38 AM »

Congrats on your win magik0012...... Lucky you......  Grin

My entry saber is a Dark Sentinel LE v4....... ETA tomorrow....... I'm on the edge of my seat waiting  Smiley

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2015, 01:05:51 AM »

Hi magik0012.  Looks like you have done well with both your Flamberge v2 and the dark Sentinel prize.  Will look forward to seeing some swap outs using the Omen/Flam body.  Thanks for sharing and point for you.  Smiley

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2015, 05:00:26 AM »

Hey Ghennaer, thought I'd post up your pics for you.... cheers  Smiley

This has GOT to be my favorite configuration of the Shock!  LE body and the silver emitter.  The one thing needed is a silver covertec and you have Shock perfection IMO!  Congrats Ghennaer Cool

The Dark Sentinel LE.. (with a Dark Catalyst pommel)

*whistles*  Dear me, the blue on blue with that Dark Sentinel LE is AWESOME!  And nice taste with your Flamberge magik0012, not bad at all Cheesy  Congrats brother!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: