Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber Rebel (CE) (LE)  (Read 1309 times)
CapPoptart
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 13

« on: August 22, 2023, 06:27:53 PM »

This one looks fantastic.  MHS emitter and hilt, lots of detail, 3 finish options, etc.  Probably going to bump this to the front of my list.  I updated my spread sheet to include Rebel, CE, and LE.  Not sure re: windows; it looks like there are window spaces, but I can't tell if the light shines through from the photos.  Thoughts?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QrI7It5WS_4svXAzBJIPxDNiK85gT5Q2/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=105993519565216584772&rtpof=true&sd=true

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2023, 05:02:41 AM »

Light doesn't seem to come through the small holes/windows based on the pics...but you're right its a great saber, a lot of interesting detail melding a few other designs (as most do) very well. And thats a very comprehensive spread sheet a lot of stats there!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 06:53:08 PM »

Light doesn't seem to come through the small holes/windows based on the pics...but you're right its a great saber

Hi, I took a look at the pics that came in my newsletter email and when I zoomed in on the picture showing two hilts with the Skinny and regular blades side by side it did look like light was shining though ONE window on the Skinny bladed hilt but that could just be reflected light. "IF" there is shine through, I don't think it is as noticeable as say the windows on the Liberator.

Finally, that's a nice bonus from US including the Skinny display blade too - thumbs up!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 11:26:49 PM »

Just waiting for a proper US Kenobi saber to come out finally Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lord Vaalic
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2023, 07:14:18 PM »

Looks awesome in gold! Have to add this one to the collection

There is no light side, there is no dark side. There is only the force. Jedi and Sith are two sides of the same coin. One paralyzed by fear of emotion, and one ruled and destroyed by it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: