Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Anakin Skywalker Robe  (Read 4005 times)
Lan-Ipsum Dominus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

You underestimate my powers...

« on: August 29, 2011, 07:53:43 PM »

Okay so im looking for someone to tell me some way to make an Anakin Skywalker robe from episode 3 when he was making his transfer to the dark side. You know long robe, red eyes, changed personality etc. The reason being i have been told that i have a resemblance to him from episode 3 but not 2 or 1 because he had much shorter hair then and i have longer hair. Any help appreciated.

I appreciate lightside points. LOLJK

Owned sabers:
Anakin Skywalker AOTC Ultimate FX
Darth Vader ANH Ultimate FX

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 08:00:10 PM »

From what I have seen, Anakin Skywalker in Episode III wears a darker colored Jedi Robe.  Other than that, it's really no different than the other Jedi robes from that movie if you look closely, just in a very dark brown or black.  He didn't change in the whole movie, it's just the way he wore it - his hood was up towards the end to give him a darker, more ominous look as a Sith Lord.  Underneath he wore a very dark tunic with dark leather tabards.

For the robe, and even the under robes, I would recommend Twin Roses.  My friend and I bought from there, and I think the look of the robes will be perfect for what you're looking for - they use the Episode III style robe with the big hood, big sleeves etc.  You can work with them and tell them what you want, and they will work it out with you until you're happy.  Great customer service, great product quality overall.

www.twinrosesdesigns.com

Lan-Ipsum Dominus
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 08:02:52 PM »

From what I have seen, Anakin Skywalker in Episode III wears a darker colored Jedi Robe.  Other than that, it's really no different than the other Jedi robes from that movie if you look closely, just in a very dark brown or black.  He didn't change in the whole movie, it's just the way he wore it - his hood was up towards the end to give him a darker, more ominous look as a Sith Lord.  Underneath he wore a very dark tunic with dark leather tabards.

For the robe, and even the under robes, I would recommend Twin Roses.  My friend and I bought from there, and I think the look of the robes will be perfect for what you're looking for - they use the Episode III style robe with the big hood, big sleeves etc.  You can work with them and tell them what you want, and they will work it out with you until you're happy.  Great customer service, great product quality overall.

www.twinrosesdesigns.com
Thanks i'll be sure to go and check it out.

Owned sabers:

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 08:35:48 PM »

been there  Grin   they got starkiltwo stylesler style robes the ceremonial jedi one in  two styles ill be saving for awhile i think 350 for the first one   Shocked

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 08:39:03 PM »

We have a couple posts showing them off, but here's our most recent one:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=2525.msg30887#msg30887

Just to give you an idea of the stuff they do.  I'm on the left, with the green saber and my friend who is known here as Master Artorius Vidnyl is on the right with the blue.  He only had the grey robe made, whereas I had them make me a tunic and pants as well as my grey cloak.  If you have any questions about the specifics of what I got (material, etc) you can feel free to post here or PM me.

Lan-Ipsum Dominus
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 02:57:17 PM »

We have a couple posts showing them off, but here's our most recent one:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=2525.msg30887#msg30887

Just to give you an idea of the stuff they do.  I'm on the left, with the green saber and my friend who is known here as Master Artorius Vidnyl is on the right with the blue.  He only had the grey robe made, whereas I had them make me a tunic and pants as well as my grey cloak.  If you have any questions about the specifics of what I got (material, etc) you can feel free to post here or PM me.
Well why does it look like it has some sort of shine to it? I'm looking for something more plain and not shiny.

Owned sabers:

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 03:40:11 PM »

Well why does it look like it has some sort of shine to it? I'm looking for something more plain and not shiny.

Those are a charcoal wool material, I wouldn't call them shiny - I think what you're referring to is the way the flash makes them look.  If you want to you can check out swatches (samples of fabric) on this page:

http://www.twinrosesdesigns.com/Custom%20Order.html

The tunic and pants I have are cotton twill, the robe is the medium weight woolens.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: