Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: First grab bag so pleased bought another!!!  (Read 1167 times)
Jobiwan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« on: March 10, 2016, 03:29:02 AM »

Hello fellow fans,Iwas watching you tube and ran across a video on ultra saber grab bag and I had to get one.I went with a circle plug and ultraedge heavy grade the rest I wanted to be surprised.The hilt I received was the dark arbiter with guardian blue light,very bright and looks so real.The hilt is very elegant with center section concave like baboo and also the emitter was very gorgeous with holes to let the light through.The hilt is MHS compatible so I just had to have another this time with sound and a coupler.Now I own a double lightsaber thanks to my grab bag,The shipping was fast and packed very well,top notch customer service with great communication.I want to thank Emory and his staff for a great experience that will not be my last.

🎣😀🔫

Morgoth136
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 11:29:19 AM »

im a little jealous of people getting top of the line grab bags! you seamed to get a great saber, don't forget to upload some pictures

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. "

check out my lightsaber dueling group, the scions of the balance
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvTovNQK2fuAfSE6J46K0rg

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 04:47:25 PM »

Hi.  Glad to read that you are liking your stunt grab bag.  By your description it seems that you most likely received a Dominix v4 with emitter windows.  The Arbiter does not have a concave mid-hilt grip or windows in the emitter.  If you could post a photo that would help to clear up which saber you have.  Also suggest double checking from the saber photos on the US ordering site.  The Dominix will be MHS compatible for the pommel only.   Smiley

Jobiwan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 11:30:11 PM »

I'm sorry,the saber I received was the dark liberator.

🎣😀🔫

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 08:52:25 AM »

Thanks okay, the Libby is still a really nice saber.  Hope that you are enjoying it and it's a good one to customize.   Smiley

Let me start you with your first light side appreciation point.   Smiley
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 09:12:16 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 07:48:16 PM »

Congrats on your Liberator!

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue