Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496328 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #765 on: August 31, 2012, 08:59:57 PM »

Exactly.  Something I could get in green... oh wait, I think I already have too much of that color.  Dangit!

What do you think SRD is for?

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

DarthXyess
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #766 on: September 01, 2012, 12:20:40 AM »

As a sith collector and a diciple of the Dark side I would prefer to see a sith curved hilt saber, but that is just me.

Peace is a lie,
There is only passion,
Through passion i gain strength,
Through strength i gain power,
Though power i gain victory,
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #767 on: September 01, 2012, 12:35:46 AM »

Honestly, I have the feeling that IF the guys put out a curved hilt... it will be similar to sabers like the Archon or Bellicose, with enough Anodized and Plain Finish on it to pass off for either side. I would think they might release it with a single claw as an option too. That's just supposition though. lol

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Mrandstuff
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

peace is a lie there is only passion

« Reply #768 on: September 01, 2012, 01:54:34 AM »

i really like the saber spear it was awsome  Grin Grin   i would reall like the seethis with obsidion and electro staff would be perfect for this product it could have groovs for a good grip it would look like the staff from the first force unleashed used by the shadow guard so give me your thoughts i really hope emory or ultra comment this should come back for a limited run

JediShadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #769 on: September 01, 2012, 06:04:27 AM »

Honestly, I have the feeling that IF the guys put out a curved hilt... it will be similar to sabers like the Archon or Bellicose, with enough Anodized and Plain Finish on it to pass off for either side. I would think they might release it with a single claw as an option too. That's just supposition though. lol

My thinking would agree with this. It would be a saber that could be used for Light or Dark deeds. And I think I would be just fine with that.

"Twinkle" - GB Blue Standard Issue v2
"Icingdeath" - AB Dominix LE v3
SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

DarthXyess
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #770 on: September 01, 2012, 08:25:40 AM »

Yeah your right I would buy it either way and the single claw would be a great add on.

Peace is a lie,
There is only passion,
Through passion i gain strength,
Through strength i gain power,
Though power i gain victory,
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #771 on: September 01, 2012, 09:10:37 AM »

This is all I will say in regards to the curved saber because it has been discussed to death, if they do make one I'm getting it in VA with AS FOC.

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #772 on: September 01, 2012, 03:34:06 PM »

Not sure if I want them to bring the yari back... I already have one and kinda like being unique.

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #773 on: September 02, 2012, 02:23:22 PM »

Which style hilt would you prefer a Dooku style or A Bane (curved hilt) style

I think i would have to lean to a Dooku Style, Kinda like what the curved hilt looks like in my signature on here. To me a curved hilt should be classy and a Dooku styled hilt shows that off the best....Imho Tongue

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #774 on: September 02, 2012, 06:27:05 PM »

I just want 32" blades as a drop down option... and an SRD emerald green variant!  Grin

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -29

Dark side points please!

« Reply #775 on: September 02, 2012, 07:14:07 PM »

How about an option to ship via U.S. mail vs. UPS. From Miami, FL to Ultrasabers Command is only like 3 days shipping time! UPS sucks! I know I used to work there! 

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

Eiyame
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 92

If you want a costume PLEASE message me on Etsy

« Reply #776 on: September 02, 2012, 10:45:12 PM »

How about an option to ship via U.S. mail vs. UPS. From Miami, FL to Ultrasabers Command is only like 3 days shipping time! UPS sucks! I know I used to work there! 

I think that is a little harsh, and just one opinion.

UPS is a better choice over FedEx or USPS. USPS has lost more packages of mine than I care to admit. But most business's use UPS becuase they get shipping discounts and pick up right at their door. Also with USPS they don't guarantee a devilry date; UPS does. Also you have to sign for your lightsaber, where USPS charges more for signature conformation on top of charging for tracking.

So in a nut shell...

~USPS~
NO guaranteed devilry date
Costs more for tracking and signature conformation

So over all its more costly

~UPS~
Guaranteed devilry date
Can combine tracking and signature cost for an over all cheaper shipping
Shipment Pick up

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME HERE. I VARY VARY RARELY LOG IN ANYMORE SINCE I AM SO BUSY. PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK OR ETSY TO GET A HOLD OF ME.

For Costume Information: http://etsy.com/shop/aetherealdesigns
For Ęthereal Designs Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AEtherealDesigns

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Dark side points please!

« Reply #777 on: September 02, 2012, 11:04:09 PM »

I think that is a little harsh, and just one opinion.

UPS is a better choice over FedEx or USPS. USPS has lost more packages of mine than I care to admit. But most business's use UPS becuase they get shipping discounts and pick up right at their door. Also with USPS they don't guarantee a devilry date; UPS does. Also you have to sign for your lightsaber, where USPS charges more for signature conformation on top of charging for tracking.

So in a nut shell...

~USPS~
NO guaranteed devilry date
Costs more for tracking and signature conformation

So over all its more costly

~UPS~
Guaranteed devilry date
Can combine tracking and signature cost for an over all cheaper shipping
Shipment Pick up

Just stating my opinion... No disrespect intended!

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Dark side points please!

« Reply #778 on: September 02, 2012, 11:05:41 PM »

PS. Sometimes the Sith in me gets out of control! Grin

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #779 on: September 02, 2012, 11:19:04 PM »

I always think more options are a good thing, personally.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: