Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496331 times)
JediShadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #795 on: September 09, 2012, 03:19:21 AM »

In the same vein as making US the one stop shop, I wish y'all sold wire. Seriously, I don't have much of anywhere that I can find good wiring (or if there is, I haven't found it yet) and it would be nice to be able to order wire and heat shrink directly from the site. I know that the stuff you sell has long enough wiring to do the job, but sometimes I want to experiment with swapping the LEDs and such, and you need more wire eventually.

That would be completely awesome.

Also I would like to see some more hilts with the gold anodizing. Its just so classy looking.

"Twinkle" - GB Blue Standard Issue v2
"Icingdeath" - AB Dominix LE v3
SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #796 on: September 09, 2012, 05:01:46 AM »

Gone all weekend and still no new sabers. Tongue So not really a request. Just saying. Lol.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #797 on: September 09, 2012, 05:03:59 AM »

Gone all weekend and still no new sabers. Tongue So not really a request. Just saying. Lol.

We were expecting a new release this weekend? Did I miss something important?

no

Abraxus
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #798 on: September 09, 2012, 03:19:59 PM »

Since the gang just returned from DragonCon, they are likely pretty busy getting caught-up on things that accumulated while they were gone.  But, if there is an announcement in the mix, perhaps it will come when they have cleared the decks.  This week perhaps.......?

My Collection
------------
Dark Prophecy (Consular Green)
Archon V2 (Blazing Red/Arctic Blue)
Raven (Violet Amethyst)
Initiate V3 (Guardian Blue)

JediShadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #799 on: September 09, 2012, 10:10:14 PM »

Yeah I feel like I missed the memo lol

SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -43

Darkside points please

« Reply #800 on: September 10, 2012, 05:47:32 AM »

That would be completely awesome.

Also I would like to see some more hilts with the gold anodizing. Its just so classy looking.

On this note, black ano'ed sabers with gold groves. Like a Dark LE.  SEXY

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #801 on: September 10, 2012, 01:08:32 PM »

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY(, Ultrasabers  Wink )!!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #802 on: September 10, 2012, 02:48:07 PM »

It may be annoying to make, but oh dear lord it would be beautiful.  I would love one of those.

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Darkside points please

« Reply #803 on: September 10, 2012, 04:50:14 PM »

Wouldn't it though? I can only imagine..

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

JediShadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #804 on: September 10, 2012, 05:08:03 PM »

It may be annoying to make, but oh dear lord it would be beautiful.  I would love one of those.

You know there is a market for that. I feel like so many people would get one. I like the Black hilts better typically and they look amazing with silver accents. How could gold accents not be as great or better than that?

SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #805 on: September 10, 2012, 11:26:05 PM »

Trick there as I understand it (seem to remember Ultra or Deep explaining this once) is that you can't anodize something twice, it would cover the old anodizing. They get the silver and black rings by anodizing once and then machining back to silver for the rest of the hilt.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #806 on: September 11, 2012, 12:48:36 PM »

Trick there as I understand it (seem to remember Ultra or Deep explaining this once) is that you can't anodize something twice, it would cover the old anodizing. They get the silver and black rings by anodizing once and then machining back to silver for the rest of the hilt.

Yeah that's the trick.  If anybody wants this effect I'd consider getting one of the dark LE hilts (black with silver grooves) and painting the grooves gold.  With the right paint you could get the same effect.

Well, either that or get the one with gold grooves and paint the rest of it black, but I figure that's a lot more area to cover...

jedimasta556
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -13

Should I Listen?

« Reply #807 on: September 11, 2012, 03:18:51 PM »

a new sith color Cool

Dark Side Points Are Like Pie To Me. (I LOVE Pie!!) Give Me Dark Side Points. GIVE. THEM. TO. ME. NOW!!!!!!

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Darkside points please

« Reply #808 on: September 11, 2012, 04:26:47 PM »

Yeah that's the trick.  If anybody wants this effect I'd consider getting one of the dark LE hilts (black with silver grooves) and painting the grooves gold.  With the right paint you could get the same effect.

Well, either that or get the one with gold grooves and paint the rest of it black, but I figure that's a lot more area to cover...
Plus grooves don't get as much direct contact so there is less of a chance for rubbing off of the paint.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #809 on: September 12, 2012, 05:15:09 PM »

Dark Prophecy CE V3. Basically like the V2 but with Obsidian options. The black and silver model.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: