Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497639 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #1365 on: March 30, 2013, 05:34:28 PM »

You are correct on that. As I recall hearing it, they actually reused some of the Obi Stunt hilts from ANH in ROTJ. I think what it comes down to for me is the grip pattern. It's just not Obi for me without the Grenade section. Those rings on the Archon are comfy though! And on that note.... Archon LE with a Gold Neck and a Dummy Activation Box? Or a real Activation Box? I'd be all over that.... Wink

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

{Lightside Points Please}

« Reply #1366 on: March 30, 2013, 05:54:12 PM »

Haha you and me both. Does the archon seperate below the rings? if so, I wonder if Emory might be convinced to replace them with the grenade section from the arbiter...
I know I said a little while ago that the archon would be my second saber but in the end I opted for the consular, but the archon will definitely be my third, even if I couldn't get the grenade section. I am tempted to mod it myself by adding an activation box, even if it is a dummy like you said, and possibly having the neck section painted...

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #1367 on: March 30, 2013, 06:43:28 PM »

Nope, doesn't separate. Sad Still, it's beautiful. I modded mine out with a box, but I went oddball with it. I swapped the neck for another MHS choke and MHS box, slipped the box over the choke, added a double male adapter, put the emitter back on, and created something more unique in the classic OT style. I actually think it looks a lot like what was in some of the old RP Guides and Sourcebooks. Smiley I find having the box so high up the hilt, right beneath the emitter, gives me GREAT grip and leverage in a fight. Still need to sand the edges smooth though..... lol

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #1368 on: March 31, 2013, 01:58:33 AM »

Would like to see an option on all saber listings to have the retention screw replaced with an adjustable thumb screw for quicker adding and removing of blades/blade plugs. This would be great at conventions when you don't want to (or can't) carry around an extra tool in order to get the blades in and out and would be great for just all around convenience. Plus considering I've now tried three different lengths of thumb screws and none of them work because it seems to be such a specialty length required. I'd pay an extra $5 for that added convenience instead of having to rely on a tool to do the same thing.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1369 on: March 31, 2013, 02:13:59 AM »

Would like to see an option on all saber listings to have the retention screw replaced with an adjustable thumb screw for quicker adding and removing of blades/blade plugs. This would be great at conventions when you don't want to (or can't) carry around an extra tool in order to get the blades in and out and would be great for just all around convenience. Plus considering I've now tried three different lengths of thumb screws and none of them work because it seems to be such a specialty length required. I'd pay an extra $5 for that added convenience instead of having to rely on a tool to do the same thing.

The way you're able to swing it, you'll want the tool and set screw if they ask you to demo it at a convention... just sayin!  Cheesy

It's a good suggestion for those not going to swing it too much though.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

dhenwood
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #1370 on: March 31, 2013, 06:05:47 PM »

a yari extention for v2 initiates/dominixs/aeons. even though the v2's are being phased out so many people have v2s that you could still make plenty of money from having even just a few. Id definitely purchase a few myself Smiley

( :::::::::::::::::::::::[}o[i i i i i i i][ i i i i i i i]o{}::::::::::::::::::::: )
                                       Phantom LE AS

/l-----¬
()={i i][llll][  o{ii[}}] | ::::::::::::::::::::::::::: )
                               \l
     Scorpion BR

Da

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1371 on: March 31, 2013, 08:17:15 PM »

I'd love to have a long-handled extension for my Aeon, at that. There's definitely at least two of us, then!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Bello
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -3

Rawr!

« Reply #1372 on: April 01, 2013, 12:53:40 AM »

Prophecy LE Smiley

I love Red!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1373 on: April 02, 2013, 06:33:12 PM »

Consular body for build your own saber please. I'm having a cool idea for a custom build. xp Consular body, Manticore emitter, and Malice round pommel. Blade will be Blazing Red. ;o If the Consular body ever gets added though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #1374 on: April 02, 2013, 06:57:38 PM »

Consular body for build your own saber please. I'm having a cool idea for a custom build. xp Consular body, Manticore emitter, and Malice round pommel. Blade will be Blazing Red. ;o If the Consular body ever gets added though.
Email them and they'll quote you a price.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1375 on: April 09, 2013, 06:20:35 PM »

I know this has been put here before, but I'll add again as I really, really want this!  I would love to see a coupler that works like the coupler for pneumatic tools.  This way one could quickly take say 2 Archons and go from staff to dual wield in less than 10 seconds.  Even though I am working like crazy to pay off my CC bill for my last purchase so I can buy every color MLS LED you guys make, I would break out a 2nd one and buy this type of coupler immediately.  Just a suggestion.  Thanks for giving me a recharge port option for the Archon btw.  I am still in love with it!

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

angelo07stang
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -33

« Reply #1376 on: April 09, 2013, 06:33:04 PM »

Ill say it again Im still waiting for a nickel plated ashoka lightsaber. Can we please get an obsidin launcher for macs to please.

dhenwood
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #1377 on: April 09, 2013, 10:53:17 PM »

How about with the grab bag saber an option to add a grab bag blade ( i know you could put them in the cart seperately but maybe a little extra reduction for oredering the hilt too). I think that'd be sweet for people considering a new saber etc who were tight on funds like myself (bloody students Wink )

( :::::::::::::::::::::::[}o[i i i i i i i][ i i i i i i i]o{}::::::::::::::::::::: )
                                       Phantom LE AS

/l-----¬
()={i i][llll][  o{ii[}}] | ::::::::::::::::::::::::::: )
                               \l
     Scorpion BR

Da

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #1378 on: April 09, 2013, 10:55:13 PM »

Ill say it again Im still waiting for a nickel plated ashoka lightsaber. Can we please get an obsidin launcher for macs to please.

YES YES YES YES YES!!! We need Mac compatibility!

MyIDWasTaken
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

Light Side Points please

« Reply #1379 on: April 10, 2013, 07:36:12 AM »

A female to female MHS adapter would be freaking sweet!!! Doesn't have to be anything fancy, in fact just a 1 inch silver one would make my freaking lifetime!!!

If they could manage to make a color similar to the Viridian (silvery-green) color option for a saber as seen in KotOR II, that'd be cool.

Anyone who follows the path of the Jedi is too self-righteous and disciplined to know how to have fun?
Please, I have more fun being a Jedi than a mynock on Raxus Prime

Reaper-CG
Archon v2-AS
Bellicose-AB

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: