Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497559 times)
kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #1785 on: August 26, 2013, 03:49:39 AM »

Laser tag with blasters and lightsabers that detect blasters !!!!!!! One word. AWSOM !!!!now that sounds like fun with some high-tech toys I'm in.
point to bolth

And yes i want one of those blasters, what good would a sentenal be without a side arm ( I like to have my options)
If US won't do it then I will because this would be so much fun.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1786 on: August 27, 2013, 12:59:11 AM »

Id like to see a couple more sabers with shrouds. Or posably options to add shrouds. Ive been looking for them to add to MHS Sabers without luck short of dremeling out a sink tube.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

« Reply #1787 on: August 27, 2013, 02:31:50 AM »

Id like to see a couple more sabers with shrouds. Or posably options to add shrouds. Ive been looking for them to add to MHS Sabers without luck short of dremeling out a sink tube.
This would be great but what if also choice to be weathered as well.

jasond22
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 18

Jedi w/ Archon SRD/FOC AS; Prophecy CG; Aeon v3 GB

« Reply #1788 on: August 27, 2013, 04:45:31 AM »

How about, when you're getting a grab bag, if there's more than 1 to choose from, at a time that's convenient to them, they shoot you a text or Tweet or something asking if you want X, Y, or Z.  If you respond quickly enough, you get your choice, if not, you get whatever they decided.

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

« Reply #1789 on: August 27, 2013, 04:52:31 AM »

How about, when you're getting a grab bag, if there's more than 1 to choose from, at a time that's convenient to them, they shoot you a text or Tweet or something asking if you want X, Y, or Z.  If you respond quickly enough, you get your choice, if not, you get whatever they decided.
I don't see this working maybe a DOD no sound saber it would be basically the same idea of what you're suggesting because if you want to choose just buy it.

Zaroterest
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1790 on: August 27, 2013, 05:41:47 AM »

I dont know if it was asked before but is it possible to have a thread for "things about my order which Ultrasabers should know"...because I have some trouble since my provider capped all email sending to some adresses in the states (i think provider war...) and i sometimes not know if its enough to react on mails send by Ultra to write on their Facebook wall instead of email reply, to have a thread here for Ultra to read and maybe respond ?...I dont have problems telling them that i for example paid for calculated extra costs or special shipping...

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

« Reply #1791 on: August 27, 2013, 03:58:55 PM »

Having the x,y,z choice counds great in theroy but I think it completely takes away from the superise  factor of the grab bag.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1792 on: August 27, 2013, 04:32:01 PM »

Having the x,y,z choice counds great in theroy but I think it completely takes away from the superise  factor of the grab bag.

Yeah, there is the surprise factor and there is also that they are supposed to be random.  You are "reaching" into a "bag" of sabers and getting something random.  They do allow you to pick color and a couple other features, but I found out in the end if you customize all the extra features, sometimes you pay close to what the saber would have cost anyway depending on what model you get.  Another factor of the grab bags is this "The hilts may have cosmetic flaws."  The black anodizing can scratch easier than the silver finish(but that can be scratched too) so this is their way of being able to let you get in on a budget saber and send off a unit that might have had an accidental scuff.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

« Reply #1793 on: August 27, 2013, 07:41:48 PM »

What about an option to get sound with a grab bag so we don't have to resend them in if we want sound.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

« Reply #1794 on: August 27, 2013, 08:11:05 PM »

My thaughts exactly krace!!  Although the option for sound could be cool but if they did I'm sure it would be only a basic sound set up without FOC.

On anothere thaught, I know its been said before and I'm gona mention it again. I would like to see an actual DIY saber kit, you select thehilt and all the options then they send you all the parts to bnuild your self with maby some wiring diagrams. I know you can order all the parts but there are a couple of optioins missing like the recharge port and kill key for the build your own section.  Cuz I've priced out a couple of sabers threw the build your own and with all the option I chose it ended up being more than if I where to just order the saber built by the crew at US what do y'all think 

Custom saber-Vigilance

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1795 on: August 27, 2013, 08:14:30 PM »

What about an option to get sound with a grab bag so we don't have to resend them in if we want sound.

Now that wouldn't be a bad idea.  Sound AND FoC options.  Still get a random saber, just something even cooler.  I could see these selling pretty hot for cheaper sound sabers.  FoC is a standard price of $35, but the question would be what price would sound be?  A saber under $120 is $100 for sound, and one over is $80.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1796 on: August 27, 2013, 08:34:00 PM »

My thaughts exactly krace!!  Although the option for sound could be cool but if they did I'm sure it would be only a basic sound set up without FOC.

On anothere thaught, I know its been said before and I'm gona mention it again. I would like to see an actual DIY saber kit, you select thehilt and all the options then they send you all the parts to bnuild your self with maby some wiring diagrams. I know you can order all the parts but there are a couple of optioins missing like the recharge port and kill key for the build your own section.  Cuz I've priced out a couple of sabers threw the build your own and with all the option I chose it ended up being more than if I where to just order the saber built by the crew at US what do y'all think 

I would also like to see this to test my hand at a DIY saber.  I tried pricing out an Archon before I bought mine, and even though they don't have an Archon body I priced one that would be comparable and yeah, it's a good bit higher.  The real kicker is the soundboard being $125 vs $80 when buying a complete saber.

First off a Shock LE w/sound and nothing else is $274.   Now an empty hilt set(emitter, body, pommel) is $120 if you buy it in 3 pieces or $100 if you buy it all together.  Then for sound, soundboard, batteries and charger, switch, buckpuck, MLS LED, and blade, it's $347.

So yeah, I am not sure why it's so much more, but I think DIY kits would be neat.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #1797 on: August 27, 2013, 08:44:15 PM »

Well, I have heard of at least one person emailing US to order a complete saber, but have them send it unassembled. I'm not sure if they they still do that, but it's worth an email

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

« Reply #1798 on: August 27, 2013, 08:51:29 PM »

Okay that's an idea but the question remains. Would it be cheeper? I geuss I'll have to email them to find out.

Custom saber-Vigilance

jasond22
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 18

Jedi w/ Archon SRD/FOC AS; Prophecy CG; Aeon v3 GB

« Reply #1799 on: August 29, 2013, 11:50:36 PM »

I'd like Ultra to post additional pictures to help us select parts.  It can be hard to picture how, say, a War Glaive emitter would look on your chosen saber.  

TCSS has their MHS builder, we could do a poor-man's cut & paste if Ultra posted the right kind of pics to the site.

Just photograph every full saber, and every build-your-own part, from a side profile, against a white background.  Then we could cut & paste in Photoshop and "build" the look of our saber.

If he also put a ruler next to each part when he took the photo, after we've cut & pasted, we could just count up ruler segments to have a rough idea how long our build is (then go check the actual specs to know for sure).

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: