Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496291 times)
Scram77
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #1935 on: November 08, 2013, 12:43:11 PM »

The ability to order any color guarded switch for stunts would be nice too. Like say you want a Consular with a red button guarded switch for an original movie kind of look. Or even for Obsidian sabers. Would be nice. I kind of want my Consular with a red button guarded switch. Unless that can be requested.

I'd definitely get a guardian with a red switch!

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #1936 on: November 08, 2013, 09:30:28 PM »

I'd like LE Yari extensions.

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1937 on: November 08, 2013, 10:14:55 PM »

Arbiter JR saber. Would be awesome. Like not as long as the original.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #1938 on: November 08, 2013, 11:36:14 PM »

Arbiter JR saber. Would be awesome. Like not as long as the original.

Quick Disconnect and a .75" extension will make you your Arbiter, Jr.

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1939 on: November 09, 2013, 01:07:44 AM »

I mean a shorter upper grip. Doesn't the LED sit up in that area?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #1940 on: November 09, 2013, 03:20:16 AM »

I mean a shorter upper grip. Doesn't the LED sit up in that area?

Yeah that's what the .75" extension is for. It houses the MLS and you remove the grenade grip. It really shortens the hilt. Here I have a pic from way before I sent my dark Arbiter in for sound. It's shortened and has an Archon emitter:

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1941 on: November 10, 2013, 03:44:06 AM »

Nice. I wouldn't be able to afford the QD's though. But how about for the DIY hilts, Graflex empty, Malice, Raven would be nice too. I'd get the Graflex hilt as a display/costuming for fun piece though.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1942 on: November 10, 2013, 03:59:47 AM »

Its not really a suggestion but I'm getting me an Aeon V2 LE saber in consular Green next month! Cheesy Can't wait. I'll also be getting 5 new Grab Bag Mid blades. =] I'll post the saber when I get it. I've actually been wanting that saber for a good long while. I got one CG saber for now, my very first ever Liberator. But on that certain saber the blade is still wobbly.

FadeToGray
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Not actually sith, I just like red. and lightning.

« Reply #1943 on: November 10, 2013, 09:02:10 PM »

I remember stumbling across this years ago:

and I recall just loving how they did the emitter on this.
I think something with a similar emitter would be fairly awesome.

Sabers:  DSI v3 - BR 
Bellicose -  
Consular - CG 
Guardian - Emerald Driver
DSIv3 with Sound - BR
Raven SS -
Initiate v3.1 - Arctic Blue

Megaradcooljedi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #1944 on: November 11, 2013, 12:04:26 PM »

Something neat to see would be a greater aray of design. Ultrasabers are beautiful and amazing, but the more standard ones are repetitive in style. Now don't get me wrong, they're very beautiful! Just with come of them it's paying more for basically the same things! Also, with what someone said about hosting a design contest, I think that would be a stupendous idea! What I would give for my custom saber...

goldraven12
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 12

Light Side Points Requested!

« Reply #1945 on: November 11, 2013, 08:33:55 PM »

I have an idea for a the website layout. Instead of showing normal price on the sabers w/ sound, show the cost WITH sound, then make AV switches a drop down option. Also, with deal of the day prices, make sure they update properly in the saber screen. I remember there being an incident last year where I was ecstatic about getting a super cheap arbiter, because when I clicked the 'Update Price' button, it didn't change the price from the deal of the day price. I recommend fixing this, because it can create false advertising. Just don't want anyone thinking that US is pulling something, because I know they're not.  Grin Think about it.

"The Jedi fell because they mistook love for obsession, passion for hatred, and concern for fear. We cannot continue to deny how we feel, or we will fall like them."
( ((( o (( (  Initiate V3 LE
( ((( o (( ( Stunt Initiate V3 LE

goldraven12
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 12

Light Side Points Requested!

« Reply #1946 on: November 11, 2013, 08:34:55 PM »

I have an idea for a the website layout. Instead of showing normal price on the sabers w/ sound, show the cost WITH sound, then make AV switches a drop down option. Also, with deal of the day prices, make sure they update properly in the saber screen. I remember there being an incident last year where I was ecstatic about getting a super cheap arbiter, because when I clicked the 'Update Price' button, it didn't change the price from the deal of the day price. I recommend fixing this, because it can create false advertising. Just don't want anyone thinking that US is pulling something, because I know they're not.  Grin Think about it.

"The Jedi fell because they mistook love for obsession, passion for hatred, and concern for fear. We cannot continue to deny how we feel, or we will fall like them."
( ((( o (( (  Initiate V3 LE
( ((( o (( ( Stunt Initiate V3 LE

DARTH CH3M15T
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -69

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #1947 on: November 13, 2013, 10:15:11 AM »

What would be good would be more options for the switches on the hilt with style, design type (like maybe a sliding switch) and if they light up and what colour. 
Also sabers with sound, I'd be more willing to get one with sound if there was a mute option as i don't want to me making noise all the time.

I already have an rbg and was looking into getting a 2nd off hand saber for dual wielding, but couldn't decide on the colour. Just saw the release of your new Emerald sabers. OMG! I NEED TO HAVE ONE! Keep it up US.

Chemist the Phantom Menace, the kinda Sith that smoke spliffs.
Witnessing my foes getting wiped from existence
Rolling doobs,  grow the finest down in naboo, lyrical kung fu focus attack. just like windu.
I also got a bong in the shape or R2D2 with efficient badass chrome droids rollin in my crew

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #1948 on: November 13, 2013, 12:24:00 PM »

I've heard putting a solid pommel on the end of your saber dampens your sound very well haven't had a chance to check it out tho cause I forgot to order one Undecided

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #1949 on: November 13, 2013, 01:02:04 PM »

I've heard putting a solid pommel on the end of your saber dampens your sound very well haven't had a chance to check it out tho cause I forgot to order one Undecided

If your pommel is solid, unless your saber has an opening in it somewhere it pretty much muffles the sound completely.

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: