Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496280 times)
Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2220 on: January 09, 2014, 05:24:19 PM »

I realize it wouldn't work but that's what it would require I believe. Give it a few years haha.

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Taieer
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #2221 on: January 09, 2014, 05:26:20 PM »

Fair enough,  would definitely be cool to be able to do that.

Shock - RGB
Dominix V2 - SY
Custom Guardian - SRD
Standard Issue Staff - SY

LS points please

Siaxis
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

Make a Use the Force Check: NATURAL 20

« Reply #2222 on: January 10, 2014, 03:02:26 PM »

I understand there's a huge cry for new products from everyone, and the source material of Star Wars is rife with excellent ideas for new designs. 

I was thinking it would be interesting to see some organic-looking hilts, perhaps like yorik coral hilts that the New Sith Empire (under Darth Krayt).  Or having a fanged pommel to appear as a krayt dragon tooth or claw.  Or a hilt overlaid with a material to appear like bone. 

I've seen some incredible mods by members here over the few weeks I've been surfing the forums and the potential is limitless.  Truly exceptional work thus far.  Looking forward to an Emerald bright future for UltraSabers!

Power alone has no ambition.  As such, neither does any driving force.  The ambition lies in the wielder, either for great good, or terrible evils.

Liberator v3 in GB.  Initiate v2 in BR

Patrick Cullen, Main Instructor for Pak's Academy Prime Taekwondo, 4th Dan

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2223 on: January 10, 2014, 03:11:44 PM »

Agreed an organic saber would be amazing, the recent "new" sabers have mainly been new colored hilts, if you ask me that should just be an option and not a new saber. I got a lil disappointed when I saw this new crimson scorpion. Cool hilt but I'd rather a new design. IMHO

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

MacDougal
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2224 on: January 11, 2014, 12:47:37 AM »

Having seen the Omen (which looks fantastic, btw), I would love to see Ultrasabers take some inspiration from other Sci-fi works, particularly from the world of giant robots.

I really happen to like the Gundam's beam sabers...

-Apathetic force sensitive-

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #2225 on: January 11, 2014, 09:09:32 AM »

Having seen the Omen (which looks fantastic, btw), I would love to see Ultrasabers take some inspiration from other Sci-fi works, particularly from the world of giant robots.

I really happen to like the Gundam's beam sabers...

Second that! It is a simple looking design that could be fairly cheap to add to the store and still looks very awesome with the right color anodizing. Maybe a azure machined back silver or vice versa

Lightside points if any are given

Kal-El
Knight Commander

« Reply #2226 on: January 11, 2014, 11:19:08 AM »

Since anodizing seems to be the trend, I would like to see a dark guardian!  Picture a reverse of the standard guardian...black where the silver is and silver where the black is, or perhaps get really interesting and have the shroud black and the inside hilt be Crimson with machined back grooves.  Toss is the Crimson pommel with the square spikes and you've really got something.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2227 on: January 11, 2014, 07:41:09 PM »

Curved hilt finally please. But make it mid sized like the Overlord and not as big as the Scorpion. Maybe a black anodized mid secion, silver upper section, not Count Dooku exact but maybe inspired. I want a curved hilt so badly for my Sith side. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Kal-El
Knight Commander

« Reply #2228 on: January 12, 2014, 01:49:56 AM »

Curved hilt finally please. But make it mid sized like the Overlord and not as big as the Scorpion. Maybe a black anodized mid secion, silver upper section, not Count Dooku exact but maybe inspired. I want a curved hilt so badly for my Sith side. Tongue
Fully agree! The counts hilt is so awesome and totally badass! Plus the sizing being similar to the overlord... well I don't know if US could do it that small but I'm willing to bet it would be close probably closer to the consular the claw would be similar to the scorpion but reaper sized! Oh yeah I'm getting excited just imagining it.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2229 on: January 12, 2014, 04:34:54 AM »

I'd still buy the saber at that size even. Make the claw more of a dragon claw shape though. That'd be sick looking for sure. I think what would be cool for the emitter is make it completely round but then hill kind of down on the side where the switch would be at and maybe a slight choke point. So not all the way Dooku looking then.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2230 on: January 12, 2014, 04:52:02 AM »

I'm feeling kinda Sithy right now so we need that curved hilt out. Tongue Just don't make the hilt so huge.

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #2231 on: January 12, 2014, 05:11:10 AM »

I'm still waiting on my Ahsoka Tano design to come out from Ultrasabers, maybe I should send that in again,

Also, can we get the Manticore for Deal of the Day sometime? Man I need that saber!

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Kal-El
Knight Commander

« Reply #2232 on: January 12, 2014, 09:43:04 AM »

Manticore just passed for DoTD?  About a month ago is when I got mine and went DoTD right afterwards. Pretty sure it was the day after the 10% off ended or atleast that same week. But back to the Dooku style hilt, I wouldn't mind it being too much bigger than the overlord in fact I think that would be the perfect size, I'm just guessing that with the detail and curvature of the hilt a shroud is probably necessary and that will put it in the consular size. Which again I am quite interested in.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2233 on: January 12, 2014, 02:23:34 PM »

When it comes to a curved hilt id like to see one that dosent have a very dramatic curve like this   one

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Kal-El
Knight Commander

« Reply #2234 on: January 12, 2014, 04:41:59 PM »

When it comes to a curved hilt id like to see one that dosent have a very dramatic curve like this   one

I have to agree with this design but still want the claw like Dooku hilt

Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: