Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496326 times)
Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2685 on: April 03, 2014, 01:05:17 AM »

We really need a separate thread just for the curved hilts haha it is by far the most requested hilt style out there right now. I am almost certain that they are working on one right now, we all just need to be patient and I'm sure even this year they will probably release one. Hold fast you curved hilt crazies!!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Lord_Ravik
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -29

« Reply #2686 on: April 03, 2014, 01:09:55 AM »

We really need a separate thread just for the curved hilts haha it is by far the most requested hilt style out there right now. I am almost certain that they are working on one right now, we all just need to be patient and I'm sure even this year they will probably release one. Hold fast you curved hilt crazies!!
But I am currently waiting on a tax return that will cover my robes/mark/and another saber. . . . .prolly wont get a saber until another sale pops up though

Unicorn Meat, it's like a strip club in a can!
Sabers I own:
(US)Emerald Scorpion (DVA)
(US)Initiate (Fire Orange)
(SF) Silver Knight
Ordered:
(US)Phantasm v4 (Green)
(US)Grab bag (Red)

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #2687 on: April 03, 2014, 07:05:23 AM »

But I am currently waiting on a tax return that will cover my robes/mark/and another saber. . . . .prolly wont get a saber until another sale pops up though

Curved hilts are quite possible with the right gear. I've seen a few from other sabersmiths.

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #2688 on: April 03, 2014, 10:22:12 AM »

I'd like a separate thread for curved hits, just so I don't have to read it ;P
Just giving you guys a hard time, I'm sure US is working on one and want to get it right.

I'd really like thumbscrews for blade retention screws as an option.
A couple of different blade plug options like concentric rings or something "techie".
D-rings? That could use it's own thread, too.
Leather/Imitation wraps, rubber grip bits, O-rings... If not pre-installed then as an accessory.
A universal mounting point such as two drilled/tapped holes for shrouds as an option on whichever sabers that it would be comparable with, and some premade and blank shrouds designed to work with it. I don't really like shrouds, just thought it might be cool.
AV switches across the board - also someone recently mentioned the 12mm AV switch idea for existing sabers with guarded switches. Would be pretty neat.
A mini USB port on Emerald sabers (either in the hilt or the pommel) just like the recharge port option.

Oh, and Emerald with sound - for free.
...was worth a shot.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #2689 on: April 03, 2014, 03:27:16 PM »

I'd like a separate thread for curved hits, just so I don't have to read it ;P
Just giving you guys a hard time, I'm sure US is working on one and want to get it right.

I'd really like thumbscrews for blade retention screws as an option.
A couple of different blade plug options like concentric rings or something "techie".
D-rings? That could use it's own thread, too.
Leather/Imitation wraps, rubber grip bits, O-rings... If not pre-installed then as an accessory.
A universal mounting point such as two drilled/tapped holes for shrouds as an option on whichever sabers that it would be comparable with, and some premade and blank shrouds designed to work with it. I don't really like shrouds, just thought it might be cool.
AV switches across the board - also someone recently mentioned the 12mm AV switch idea for existing sabers with guarded switches. Would be pretty neat.
A mini USB port on Emerald sabers (either in the hilt or the pommel) just like the recharge port option.

Oh, and Emerald with sound - for free.
...was worth a shot.
Look at my sig. My emerald there only cost the price of a recharge port and an illuminated AV switch. Due to a raffle:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #2690 on: April 03, 2014, 10:36:40 PM »

Where did you purchase the robes from if I may ask  Wink

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

Jedi Knight Matatabi
Knight Arbiter

There is no Dark, nor Light. Only The Force.

« Reply #2691 on: April 05, 2014, 01:14:01 PM »

A silver Guardian pommel? I would LOVE that design on my saber but there isn't a speck of black on it so a black pommel wouldn't match.

Light side points please.

Jedi Knight Matatabi
Knight Arbiter

There is no Dark, nor Light. Only The Force.

« Reply #2692 on: April 05, 2014, 01:15:26 PM »

They are going to make a TON of money the first week they announce a saber with a curved hilt.

Light side points please.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #2693 on: April 05, 2014, 01:33:35 PM »

That depends on how many they have available:). And I think it should be a SE/CE saber like the Graflex and the Chosen One:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #2694 on: April 05, 2014, 01:36:33 PM »

There has been evidence they are working on one. A member ordered a crimson reaper but they were out of stock, so US asked them if they wanted a prototype curved crimson reaper (as far as I remember) I don't have the thread to hand, but its there somewhere.

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #2695 on: April 05, 2014, 01:43:08 PM »

Here it is:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=15156.msg235444#msg235444

It's less curved and more angled, but I'm sure if (when) US comes out with one it will be more curved.

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #2696 on: April 05, 2014, 01:56:42 PM »

There has been evidence they are working on one. A member ordered a crimson reaper but they were out of stock, so US asked them if they wanted a prototype curved crimson reaper (as far as I remember) I don't have the thread to hand, but its there somewhere.

Here it is:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=15156.msg235444#msg235444

It's less curved and more angled, but I'm sure if (when) US comes out with one it will be more curved.

I'm looking at ordering parts (from elsewhere) to build my own - or simply ordering one I've seen elsewhere.

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #2697 on: April 05, 2014, 02:36:24 PM »

To be honest, I really just want to a Dooku style replica similar in the way the Guardian, the Consular and Chosen are to the originals they represent, but definitely a US craftsmanship and definitely in a CE trim. Nickel body with Black anodizing!

Lightside points if any are given

sandman
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -52

Dark Side points please

« Reply #2698 on: April 05, 2014, 02:41:17 PM »

To be honest, I really just want to a Dooku style replica similar in the way the Guardian, the Consular and Chosen are to the originals they represent, but definitely a US craftsmanship and definitely in a CE trim. Nickel body with Black anodizing!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRtlkcQ6brE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRtlkcQ6brE</a>

Seriously though, this needs to happen. Start a petition or something.

Inventory:
- Dark Shock (Emerald)
- Consular (Emerald)

Wishlist:
- Catalyst
- Manticore

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #2699 on: April 05, 2014, 03:30:20 PM »

This really does need to happen. They would make so many sales! Especially with a potential whole new generation becoming interested/obsessed with Star Wars thanks to the new movies and stuff...

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: