Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497651 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3210 on: August 13, 2014, 09:05:52 PM »

Agreed on the Aeon/Dominix. Just an all around simple dueling saber but also looks good. =] Can't wait for that new one to come out.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

SkinnySam
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #3211 on: August 15, 2014, 08:44:41 PM »

I would definitely love (and buy directly!!!) Lightsabers stands and the possibility to buy A lightsaber without the blade (The hilt / pommel / electronics inside )

That would be beast !  Cheesy

Phantom V2 (Black) : RGB/Blazing Red
Dominix v2 LE : Blazing Red

Next: Raven SS : BR - Sound - Red AV switch

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3212 on: August 15, 2014, 08:50:00 PM »

I would definitely love (and buy directly!!!) Lightsabers stands and the possibility to buy A lightsaber without the blade (The hilt / pommel / electronics inside )

That would be beast !  Cheesy

Official Ultrasabers stands would be awesome! 
You could probably request that they ship sabers you buy without blades.  It seems like they could accomodate that fairly easily, just like buying a grab bag without a blade.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

SkinnySam
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #3213 on: August 15, 2014, 10:23:46 PM »

Official Ultrasabers stands would be awesome! 
You could probably request that they ship sabers you buy without blades.  It seems like they could accomodate that fairly easily, just like buying a grab bag without a blade.

Yeah but how much will I pay for the hilt+electronics  ? :p That's the question ! :p If I can have a 35 bucks discount that'd be great ! I need to ask them ! But don't want to annoy US again !

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3214 on: August 15, 2014, 11:31:26 PM »

Yeah but how much will I pay for the hilt+electronics  ? :p That's the question ! :p If I can have a 35 bucks discount that'd be great ! I need to ask them ! But don't want to annoy US again !

I don't expect there would be a discount.  You have the hilt price and all the added costs for electronics that are not blade related. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3215 on: August 16, 2014, 01:24:14 AM »

Would still like to see different finish options for the neck of the Archon. That would be cool.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #3216 on: August 16, 2014, 04:17:46 AM »

A Newer prophecy that would allow for emerald driver and sound to be installed together! Only thing holding me back.

Lightside points if any are given

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #3217 on: August 16, 2014, 04:51:34 AM »

A Newer prophecy that would allow for emerald driver and sound to be installed together! Only thing holding me back.

^ THIS!!!!!!!

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #3218 on: August 16, 2014, 09:29:06 AM »

Appreciate the backup Prowl, I am seriously wanting a Prophecy and I don't mind having a stunt saber at all...However! After checking over the specs and reading multiple reviews as well as looking at tons of pictures and videos...
She must come with sound and emerald so I can swap between blue, green, yellow, red and purple!

Lightside points if any are given

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #3219 on: August 16, 2014, 01:21:04 PM »

I own a stunt Prophecy & I love it.  Sound & Emerald would make a VERY popular saber!  It get's my vote.

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3220 on: August 16, 2014, 04:46:30 PM »

I don't expect there would be a discount.  You have the hilt price and all the added costs for electronics that are not blade related. 
No, there isn't. When ordering my Archon I just chose the UltraEdge (Mid Grade) blade and then said in the Order Comments that it should be shipped without a blade. And it worked, but there wasn't any discount - neither on the shipping costs nor on my order itself.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

SkinnySam
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #3221 on: August 16, 2014, 06:48:59 PM »

No, there isn't. When ordering my Archon I just chose the UltraEdge (Mid Grade) blade and then said in the Order Comments that it should be shipped without a blade. And it worked, but there wasn't any discount - neither on the shipping costs nor on my order itself.

Too bad then Sad

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3222 on: August 20, 2014, 04:59:06 AM »

US made rubber clamps? Just an idea for if any parts get stuck like pommels or blade emitters or whatever. =] Just an idea. Like what I usually do is tighten the rubber clamps on the main body as tight as possible then twist the appropriate way and it works like a charm.

Liselyn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #3223 on: August 20, 2014, 05:07:55 AM »

Would still like to see different finish options for the neck of the Archon. That would be cool.

I used to think the exact same thing until I received one myself. Now, honestly, I love the Archon as is. I did consider popping a coupler in there or an extension from the other guys with a window in it... but ultimately, I love the simplicity of the archon. It's such a utility work horse, perfect for a Jedi who Gets Stuff Done.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3224 on: August 20, 2014, 05:10:28 AM »

I'm just saying like if you want an Obi-wan style finish or Luke clean/V2 style finish. Would be cool though.

Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: