Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497541 times)
Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #3645 on: October 21, 2015, 05:15:59 AM »

I find it funny, no one is commenting on my ideas for a new blade type. Weird.

In short, the blade type already exists.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #3646 on: October 21, 2015, 05:24:55 AM »

If blindJedi's new blade type exists, how come I've never seen it?

I am the other Blind Jedi

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #3647 on: October 21, 2015, 05:25:42 AM »

If blindJedi's new blade type exists, how come I've never seen it?

It's not a US product.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3648 on: October 21, 2015, 01:36:42 PM »

What blade type would you suggest?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3649 on: October 21, 2015, 02:17:01 PM »

Usually the Suggestion thread is for just that, and if you want to generated a discussion then you could start a topic in the Discussion thread for opinions and input.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #3650 on: October 21, 2015, 03:03:26 PM »

I just reread BlindJedi's  post, and at the bottom of it there is a description of a blade type. Basically it looks like he wants a blade that has a cloudy polycarbonate.
 I can fully agree with this one, it would give the poly carbonate a mysterious glow, and as he describes it there would be an inner glow. I do agree with him it would look more realistic, and it is exactly what I picture a light saber to look like.

Sarich Belmont
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 54

I am legend.

« Reply #3651 on: October 21, 2015, 03:52:00 PM »

Two other companies actually do that exact type of blade, it's pretty easy. All you have to do is media blast or sand a clear polycarbonate blade and use a standard internal diffuser.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

"I don't aim to be like you, Master, not at all. I aim to be better." Jacen Sarich, then-Padawan. (From my old Star Wars D20 days.)

Under Construction...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3652 on: October 21, 2015, 03:52:42 PM »

I just reread BlindJedi's  post, and at the bottom of it there is a description of a blade type. Basically it looks like he wants a blade that has a cloudy polycarbonate.
 I can fully agree with this one, it would give the poly carbonate a mysterious glow, and as he describes it there would be an inner glow. I do agree with him it would look more realistic, and it is exactly what I picture a light saber to look like.

You mean like an UltraEdge? ô¿ô

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Sarich Belmont
Knight Commander

I am legend.

« Reply #3653 on: October 21, 2015, 04:24:10 PM »

Not quite. Sanding a blade to give it an outer diffusion does produce a similar effect, however it tones down the wash out caused by white polycarbonate immensely, letting you have the true color of any blade color and get the 'to the edge' effect.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

"I don't aim to be like you, Master, not at all. I aim to be better." Jacen Sarich, then-Padawan. (From my old Star Wars D20 days.)

Under Construction...

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #3654 on: October 22, 2015, 02:43:15 PM »

Sorry for the quick off-topic, but I gotta know: Sarich, is your screen name a Castlevania reference?

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Sarich Belmont
Knight Commander

I am legend.

« Reply #3655 on: October 23, 2015, 02:18:00 PM »

Sorry for the quick off-topic, but I gotta know: Sarich, is your screen name a Castlevania reference?

Yup.

Under Construction...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3656 on: October 23, 2015, 11:59:33 PM »

Curved version Bane since the old one is back (The Dark Horse comics one). Would be sweet to have both versions =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #3657 on: October 24, 2015, 02:17:46 AM »

I know this is going to sound naïve, but where is Darth Bane from? What I mean is which universe is he from, the expanded or what is now the Canon universe.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3658 on: October 24, 2015, 04:38:09 AM »

I know this is going to sound naïve, but where is Darth Bane from? What I mean is which universe is he from, the expanded or what is now the Canon universe.

EU. He is the Sith-Ari. The one who would strengthen the Sith by destroying them. Check out the Darth Bane trilogy for all the gory details. He is responsible for the Rule of Two, and the Sith lineage down to Vader. He's the man.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Zant
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

Ruler of the Twilight Realm

« Reply #3659 on: October 26, 2015, 11:13:06 AM »

How about Darth Bane's real lightsaber from the books shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvlsrYJv5nc

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: