Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497535 times)
lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #4275 on: May 26, 2016, 04:37:02 PM »

How about an "Inverse" Consular? Like with a silvery shaft and black shroud? I think that'd be pretty cool.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

supanont
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 26

I'm not Star Wars fan, just love the lightsabers.

« Reply #4276 on: May 26, 2016, 07:30:04 PM »

I'm not sure that any one has this idea before this reply.
I want the emerald saber with sound that could set the pre-set config of color, pulse, foc then attach them with obsidian v4 sound sets.
For example, I set AB for original obsidiant font. Then I turn on saber again and change to sith sound font , the saber will be red.
This will combine the advantaged for anytime color changing of RGB option and the customizable color, pulse, foc of emerald driver.

Sorry for my bad English skill.

First I love lightsaber, then I watch Star Wars.
Saber I own:
- With Obsidian v4: Emerald Reaper , Archon 2.1 (GB).
- Stunt saber: Dominix v4 (BR), Initiate LE v4 (AS), Initiate LE v4 (VA), Dark Initiate v2 (AB), Prophecy v3 (FO)

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #4277 on: May 27, 2016, 07:42:12 AM »

I wonder if it is possible to setup a TRI-Cree with a pulse feature by having one diode (or each diode in sequence) flicker one and off while the other two stay lit?   Maybe it would be too strobe-like?   Or set it so one drops to 50% power then back to 100% every .04 seconds.  Or in sequence so that all the diodes get the same ware, rather than just one doing the flickering.

Basically setup a TRI-Cree so it has a movie-like flicker effect.   For those that want a flicker effect and a lot of light, but not an Emerald drive.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #4278 on: May 27, 2016, 12:34:12 PM »

I wonder if it is possible to setup a TRI-Cree with a pulse feature by having one diode (or each diode in sequence) flicker one and off while the other two stay lit?   Maybe it would be too strobe-like?   Or set it so one drops to 50% power then back to 100% every .04 seconds.  Or in sequence so that all the diodes get the same ware, rather than just one doing the flickering.

Basically setup a TRI-Cree so it has a movie-like flicker effect.   For those that want a flicker effect and a lot of light, but not an Emerald drive.

It should definitely be possible to do this. The Emerald sabers have a 4-dye LED to achieve the infinite color possibilities, so it would just be one less dye pad. There are even Tri-Cree LEDs with different dye pads rather than all three of the same color, and all should be independently controllable.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4279 on: May 27, 2016, 12:36:10 PM »

I'm not sure that any one has this idea before this reply.
I want the emerald saber with sound that could set the pre-set config of color, pulse, foc then attach them with obsidian v4 sound sets.
For example, I set AB for original obsidiant font. Then I turn on saber again and change to sith sound font , the saber will be red.
This will combine the advantaged for anytime color changing of RGB option and the customizable color, pulse, foc of emerald driver.

Sorry for my bad English skill.
I like the sound of that.

Good idea. +1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Roadhog99
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #4280 on: May 27, 2016, 02:02:24 PM »

Tri Cree with foc for me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragon Two
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

Keep me neutral - Accepting LS or DS points

« Reply #4281 on: May 28, 2016, 08:19:00 PM »

Tri Cree with foc for me!!
I'm not sure if that's possible - you can see the more experienced members for that.  To have Tri Cree with Flash on Clash, I believe you'd have to have two diodes wired together of the same color - like blue and blue - and then the Flash on Clash color wired separately.  So instead of a module with three blue diodes, you'd have one with two blue and one the Flash on Clash color, like white.  So Blue-Blue-White.  At this point, it wouldn't really be Tri Cree anymore, but more like "Bi Cree".  Again, I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure that's how it would work.  But it's still a good idea, for those of us who want FOC (aka not me).

Failure is a concept created by human minds as an excuse for not trying at all.

There can be no light without shadow.
There can be no shadow without light.

Owner of:
Exactly 0 Ultra Sabers

TheDarkOpossum
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -94

A Sith with a heart of gold

« Reply #4282 on: May 28, 2016, 08:35:38 PM »

I would love a Bluetooth Emerald Driver, like the one that JediXIX is working on - http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=30735.0
It would be awesome to be able to change blade colours on the fly with just an app, and add that to Obsidian V4, what a sabre that would be!

I would like to second this request! I would even be fine with an IR remote in lieu of BT (whichever would have the longest signal range).

I'm sure this has already been mentioned, but it never hurts to say it again: I would love to see some sort of quick connect/disconnect coupler for saber staffs.

And finally, I would LOVE to see a "blade" attachment to convert a lightsaber hilt into a lightwhip. I feel like this could easily be accomplished using optical fiber. I have a similar prop from another company, but the handle and configuration of the electronics certainly leave something to be desired.

Cosplayer, Ecdysiast, and Variety Arts Performer
Tabletop Roleplayer for Life

Dark Apprentice v4 Staff - Violet Amethyst - Dahkali Vlakuhs (Twilight)/Clirnye'ata (Serenity)
Emerald Dark War Glaive - Dark Violet Amethyst x2 - The Doom Stick (working title)
Obsidian Consular - Consular Green/Adegan Silver FOC - Raffle Prize

Wishlist:
Catalyst, Chosen One CE, Archon v3.1, Raven

samiam0502
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #4283 on: May 28, 2016, 08:40:29 PM »

I would really like to have cheaper AV switches. I always get them non-illuminated but they are just a way better option than guarded switches.

Dark side always.

Sabers:
Initiate LE v4 (No sound; Blazing red)
Dominix LE v4 (No sound; Blazing red)
Manticore CE (Silver finish; Obsidian v4; Emerald driver)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4284 on: May 30, 2016, 05:12:12 PM »

Kenobi Episode 3 and 4 hilts. With a neck option much like the Archons =] Would be so sweet. Oh and pommels too. If we want covertech or d-ring options for the ANH/ROTS versions

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dragon Two
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4285 on: May 30, 2016, 05:17:27 PM »

Kenobi Episode 3 and 4 hilts. With a neck option much like the Archons =] Would be so sweet. Oh and pommels too. If we want covertech or d-ring options for the ANH/ROTS versions
I second this.  All US would have to do is machine vertical grooves into the Archon body, black anodize, and not re-machine.

Owner of:
Exactly 0 Ultra Sabers

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4286 on: May 31, 2016, 05:49:56 PM »

I second this.  All US would have to do is machine vertical grooves into the Archon body, black anodize, and not re-machine.

How would you handle the section above the pommel?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4287 on: May 31, 2016, 06:05:36 PM »

lovetadraw: did you draw your avatar pic?

If so, it's exceptionally good. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #4288 on: May 31, 2016, 09:25:36 PM »

lovetadraw: did you draw your avatar pic?

If so, it's exceptionally good. Smiley

Why thank you, and yes I did. What can I say, I love Twi'lek women haha. here's the full pic. http://lovetadraw.deviantart.com/art/Loth-Reia-AKA-lovetadraw-s-shellty-SW-OC-611799111

I also wish the Archon's had that box switch on the side, it seems empty without it IMO.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Dragon Two
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4289 on: May 31, 2016, 10:25:53 PM »

Actually, I didn't think about that.  By re-machining, I just meant how they expose the aluminum on the ridges in the existing Archon's foregrip.  The section above the pommel I didn't consider.

Owner of:
Exactly 0 Ultra Sabers

Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: