Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497722 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4425 on: August 08, 2016, 08:26:34 PM »

Yup. The one I saw though had a chrome emitter top but same style. I find the Chosen One to replicate ANH/ESB styles so

Problem. Those are flat-head counter-sunk bolts. A movie prop wouldn't have issues accommodating them since there are no internals, but a combat saber would.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #4426 on: August 09, 2016, 01:27:15 AM »

I do have a few suggestions, that I would love to see on the product pages as options.
Please let me know if you like any of the following.
We'll go with some of the most popular sabers, and some that I feel need a little more in the way of options.
Archon V2.1:
We'll start with the neck, and how I feel it needs some broader color options.  Since it is already black, the logical options would be Gold, Azure, Crimson, and Silver.
Next is the grip section, which I feel needs a few cosmetic options.  Basically a standard version, and a granade style version would be interesting.  I would also like to see an option to leave this section black, or silver.
Next is the switch, an interesting option here would be an activation box in either black or silver.
As for the rest of the saber, I can't think of anything else to do to it.
Chosen One:
This is a saber that in my opinion is screaming for some interesting options.
Lets start with the emitter.  Different styles and colors come to mind.  Leaving the emitter silver, or making it gold would be pretty impressive.  Changing its shape would be interesting too.  Maybe three versions, the standard version, a more rounded shaped still slanted, and one with a reduced angle of slant.  The windos and no windows options are still a must.
The same color options could be said for the rest of the saber.  Maybe this could even apply to the grip.
Consular:
The only options I'd like to see on this saber are involving the shroud.  Holes along the back of it would be appealing, plus a selection of colors, gold, azure, crimson, and maybe even black would be interesting.
If the shroud were black, maybe the body would have to be another color, like silver, gold, azure, or crimson.
Guardian:
This one is almost perfect, it just needs some color options of its own.  Maybe black, gold, azure, or crimson for the shroud.  I'd leave the body itself entirely alone.
I'm intrigued by these ideas. Especially the Crimson Guardian.

I am the other Blind Jedi

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #4427 on: August 13, 2016, 07:11:09 PM »

would like to see a V4 for the libby and SI models.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #4428 on: August 13, 2016, 07:30:39 PM »

would like to see a V4 for the libby and SI models.
I couldn't agree with you more.

I am the other Blind Jedi

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4429 on: August 14, 2016, 12:10:20 AM »

^^^Curious to see what a V4 variant would look like then Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #4430 on: August 14, 2016, 07:57:35 AM »

Lightwhips!

one company does have them I won't mention a name.....but, not conventional for any actual action since the only way is fiber optic and fracture and break.
a cute display and spinning at most.
speaking of that company we don't name......anyone see the axe blades?Huh!!!

could we open into a new expansion of lightsaber weaponry? I know the tonfa has been mentioned, a pike is possible. maybe the sai swords?

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #4431 on: August 15, 2016, 02:22:13 PM »

Lightwhips!

one company does have them I won't mention a name.....but, not conventional for any actual action since the only way is fiber optic and fracture and break.
a cute display and spinning at most.
speaking of that company we don't name......anyone see the axe blades?Huh!!!

could we open into a new expansion of lightsaber weaponry? I know the tonfa has been mentioned, a pike is possible. maybe the sai swords?

Yeah. This would be great since all US products are combat ready. The other guys.... ugh. I love lightwhips. It'd be cool to have a combat-able lightwhip.

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #4432 on: August 16, 2016, 02:55:56 AM »

In an email conversation I had with US late last year, I was told there was going to be some new sabers out in the middle of 2016.
Does anyone know about any of these new sabers?

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #4433 on: August 16, 2016, 04:02:43 AM »

they did introduce the Archon V3 at Dragoncon last yr.... and there is that odd double listing of one of the sabers on the shopping page....but I insinuate nothing!

who's scruffy looking?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4434 on: August 16, 2016, 05:30:37 PM »

In an email conversation I had with US late last year, I was told there was going to be some new sabers out in the middle of 2016.
Does anyone know about any of these new sabers?

My sources tell me the new hilt release will be later this year, but it will be released in 2016. I just hope it's well before the Christmas/R1 rush, so we don't have a repeat of last year.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #4435 on: August 16, 2016, 06:17:27 PM »

My sources tell me the new hilt release will be later this year, but it will be released in 2016. I just hope it's well before the Christmas/R1 rush, so we don't have a repeat of last year.

Do we have any rumours if they're new designs or "just" anodized variants of current designs?

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4436 on: August 16, 2016, 06:29:42 PM »

Do we have any rumours if they're new designs or "just" anodized variants of current designs?

The prevailing rumor is that it will resemble this...

Sig by For Tyeth

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #4437 on: August 16, 2016, 06:43:08 PM »

ok that is a pretty cool design. we just have to wait and find out......I never said patiently wait.

who's scruffy looking?

Popoff
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 21

« Reply #4438 on: August 16, 2016, 06:44:14 PM »

Would be neat to have an Arbiter with more color detailing, like the LE versions of other sabers.

Bellicose w/sound in VA
Apprentice LE v4 in CG
Arbiter in SY
Dark Sentinel LE v4 in SRD
Standard Issue v3 in Arctic Blue
Initiate LE v4 in AS
Flamberge SE in CG

Lady Mineva
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 76

I rarely act my age.

« Reply #4439 on: August 16, 2016, 07:00:49 PM »

they did introduce the Archon V3 at Dragoncon last yr.... and there is that odd double listing of one of the sabers on the shopping page....but I insinuate nothing!

I don't see a double listing. Did they fix it or something?

I'd still like to see a Crimson Apprentice. I did a quick and dirty photoshop to see what it would look like and it was pretty cool.

Determination is my strength, patience is not always my virtue.
Initiate LE V4(SY) w/Sound "Chasm"

Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: