Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497705 times)
Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5010 on: March 14, 2017, 12:15:09 AM »

Why not simply call it the "Senator", "Emperor", or better still "Dark Lord"?

Because memes.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5011 on: March 14, 2017, 04:17:56 PM »

Because memes.
You lost me...

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #5012 on: March 14, 2017, 09:22:49 PM »

If you ask me, the next saber will be from the 50th anniversary of ANH.  Since we have the Archon V2.1, and the Chosen One, that leaves only one saber.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5013 on: March 14, 2017, 09:57:02 PM »

If you ask me, the next saber will be from the 50th anniversary of ANH.  Since we have the Archon V2.1, and the Chosen One, that leaves only one saber.
Hate to burst your bubble, but US already makes this saber. Sad Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #5014 on: March 14, 2017, 11:48:12 PM »

Hate to burst your bubble, but US already makes this saber. Sad Tongue
I strongly disagree, and so do a few other members of this forum.  The arbiter is a nice try, but not even close.
The Archon V2.1 is closer, but the wrong colors, and a few cosmetic differences.

Darth Xocni
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -48

The Dark Side gives me strength

« Reply #5015 on: March 15, 2017, 09:42:24 AM »

I strongly disagree, and so do a few other members of this forum.  The arbiter is a nice try, but not even close.
The Archon V2.1 is closer, but the wrong colors, and a few cosmetic differences.
The pic is of a Graflex...

Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

"Failure and disobedience are one and the same... In the Sith tongue both translate as "treason". That is the wisdom of the ancients!"

Initiate LE V2 "Justice" - GB UEMG
Overlord "Ari iv Azinimas" - BR UEHG Obsidian V4

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5016 on: March 15, 2017, 11:40:54 AM »

You lost me...

Look up "I am the senate memes" and it may make sense.

He's talking about Kenobi's ANH hilt.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5017 on: March 15, 2017, 11:53:04 AM »

Just gonna leave this here....

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #5018 on: March 15, 2017, 01:54:40 PM »

I vote for Sentinel Yellow as a color option.

The rest doesn't really bother me so much i actually like adding my own stuff to sabers. It would however be nice if Ultrasabers would come up with a very detaild movie style saber like saberforge or parksabers does. They add huge amounts of details to a saber and it would be awesome if Ultrasabers did that as a kind of a Ultra-clan-saber.

But,
I still vote for Sentinel Yellow as a color option.

They already offer sentinel yellow. You need to order it specially, but it is available. I'm currently at work on my phone, but I can find the link to the "forum colours" thread where it  says which colours are available and how to order them. (Unless someone else does it beforehand)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5019 on: March 15, 2017, 02:15:41 PM »

The Arbiter is the Arbiter and the Archon is the Archon. They have similar elements to Obi Wan and Luke's sabers but not to be replicas. Plus IMO, thin neck sabers don't fare well in combat situations. Wink And US first and foremost produces combat sabers. That's why their "replicas" are not spot on. Their designs are built around the premise of taking an ass whoopin' and still functioning.

Look up "I am the senate memes" and it may make sense.
Yeah....that's a bit obscure.

He's talking about Kenobi's ANH hilt.
Well he mentioned the Archon and the CO, leaving only one other choice to fill in the trinity of sabers that appear in ANH...The Flex.

Sig by For Tyeth

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #5020 on: March 15, 2017, 08:57:24 PM »

I made a mistake, and meant the Graflex., not the Archon V2.1.
The Archon V2.1 is closer to the saber seen in the ROTJ.
The Arbiter however, according to some sighted people I know that looked at the picture, isn't even close to the saber I'm thinking of from ROTS and ANH.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #5021 on: March 15, 2017, 08:58:58 PM »

To the forum member who posted earlier about Sentinel Yellow (whose post now seems to have disappeared), here is the link to the thread where you can order forum colours, including sentinel yellow.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=4475.0

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5022 on: March 15, 2017, 09:17:43 PM »

I made a mistake, and meant the Graflex., not the Archon V2.1.
The Archon V2.1 is closer to the saber seen in the ROTJ.
The Arbiter however, according to some sighted people I know that looked at the picture, isn't even close to the saber I'm thinking of from ROTS and ANH.
Ok. I started giving this some thought after I last posts. Archon V3.1 w/ modified and solid black grip, fit with a finned collar from the EH placed above the pommel.......OWK's saber. Boom.

Sig by For Tyeth

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #5023 on: March 16, 2017, 02:52:47 AM »

Ok. I started giving this some thought after I last posts. Archon V3.1 w/ modified and solid black grip, fit with a finned collar from the EH placed above the pommel.......OWK's saber. Boom.
I like that, but I think US has an ANH saber in the works.  At least that is the vibe I get when talking to them, via email.

bebelise
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #5024 on: March 16, 2017, 11:31:50 AM »

I don't know if this has been said (enough), but we REALLY need a single master switch to toggle between colors.

Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: