Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497504 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #5310 on: July 26, 2017, 11:31:46 AM »

I would definitely like to see more inlay color options like some LE, SE, etc... with gold or silver. But with different color options like yellow, blue, black, green, etc... My personal favorite compo (along with many people's favorite combo) would be a saber style with a black body with red inlay. That would give it a very sithy feel, or even a silver body with red inlay for a more Grey Jedi feel.

Another thing I haven't seen anyone else post yet would be including a 28" blade length as one of the standard lengths. I feel like that would be the perfect length for some double bladed sabers or staffs.

To both of these, a solid yes. I'd love to have the option of a silver hilt with black highlights (lowlights?) to balance predominantly black-with-silver hilts. Black and gold, silver and red, red and gold... All options I'd love to explore.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5311 on: July 26, 2017, 04:18:28 PM »

To both of these, a solid yes. I'd love to have the option of a silver hilt with black highlights (lowlights?) to balance predominantly black-with-silver hilts. Black and gold, silver and red, red and gold... All options I'd love to explore.
I've been shown that colored 2-tones are possible, but I think they would be very pricey.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #5312 on: July 26, 2017, 05:14:05 PM »

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

This would definitely be a very cool feature and a sure fire seller!

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

Logan Skywalker
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Keeper of The Balance

« Reply #5313 on: July 26, 2017, 08:11:15 PM »

I would like to see more MHS parts, extensions, bodies, choke/grip pieces emitters, pommels, so on. You know for DIY custom work. Shroud pieces and leather grip wraps would be nice too, stuff to add on and customize. If the options existed here, I would buy exclusively from US, you guys are just 5 hours away, shipping is cheaper, and your machining is better than" the other guys" I have never had to grease MHS parts from y'all, and nothing ever gets stuck, unless of course it is one of the other guys parts. Also a closer design to the traditional Revan saber would be awesome. Cheers.

Logan "The Grey" Skywalker

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5314 on: July 27, 2017, 02:00:24 AM »

This one is selfless because I live in Houston.

A storefront would be awesome where you can go see all the hilts, blades, etc.. in person before buying.

And if not a storefront than at least a pick up area so I could pick up an order instead of having it shipped.

I think you may have meant "selfish", and not "selfless", but either way, I agree. I think this would be very cool.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5315 on: July 27, 2017, 04:51:54 AM »

Ditto to storefront in Houston or at least will call window.  But they already made one wish come true for me by making the mystery box not just convention exclusive.  Thanks Ultrasabers!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5316 on: July 29, 2017, 12:29:45 AM »

I'd love to have the option of a silver hilt with black highlights (lowlights?) to balance predominantly black-with-silver hilts. Black and gold, silver and red, red and gold... All options I'd love to explore.

In that case... stay tuned to the Custom Challenge Thread on August 1st Wink

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5317 on: July 30, 2017, 09:00:05 PM »

Can't speak for the rest of you, but I'd like to see an option for other sound fonts with the Obsidian Lite soundboard.
I mean, the Obsidian font is good, but being able to chose the one font available for that board  would be nice

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #5318 on: July 31, 2017, 02:51:53 PM »

Can't speak for the rest of you, but I'd like to see an option for other sound fonts with the Obsidian Lite soundboard.
I mean, the Obsidian font is good, but being able to chose the one font available for that board  would be nice

Second.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5319 on: July 31, 2017, 03:02:27 PM »

I suggested this some time back. Still sounds like a good idea......except for the trillions of complaints that inevitably will follow because certain fonts are "never" in stock. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5320 on: August 01, 2017, 02:40:58 AM »

Another great suggestion!  I would totally buy an Obsidian lite with just the Dominus Nox.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

BMayo713
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #5321 on: August 01, 2017, 09:27:12 PM »

Being able to connect to your saber with a phone app to change the active sound fonts or at the least the blade color would be pretty cool.

What's to understand? It's a sword not a fighter jet. Swish Swish Stab!- Lavernius Tucker

I do not limit myself to either side of the force, as such I will accept whatever point you wish to give.

Jbuck25
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

Making the Kessel Run. Be back in 12 parsecs

« Reply #5322 on: August 04, 2017, 11:36:32 PM »

I think it would be very cool to have some more color options for the LED's. Maybe a deeper red or even bring back banes heart. Maybe a yellow for a temple guard saber. I think it would be very interesting to see some of the existing hilts with other colors.

Aeon V2, stunt, RGB
Dominix V2, stunt, Br (Grab Bag)
Dominix V4, Obsidian V3, Br (Mystery Box)

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5323 on: August 05, 2017, 12:05:10 AM »

I think it would be very cool to have some more color options for the LED's. Maybe a deeper red or even bring back banes heart. Maybe a yellow for a temple guard saber. I think it would be very interesting to see some of the existing hilts with other colors.

You can get Sentinel Yellow and Bane's Heart as forum colors.

Deep red would be nice though.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5324 on: August 07, 2017, 12:14:05 AM »

How about both Revan's sabers and Bane's curved saber of sorts? ;o Just an idea though. I know the current one is is Dark Horse Comics based but yeah. A curved one would be sweet to have too

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: