Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497815 times)
Cruco
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5685 on: January 08, 2018, 03:19:16 AM »

I would love it if there was a larger selection of parts available in the Build Your Own Lightsaber section of the site. Whether they're parts from pre-existing sabers, or parts that are exclusive to the BYOL section. Official videos on DIY ultrasaber electronics. It would also be great if one had the option of purchasing the "Diamond Sabers" electronics separate for putting into a custom saber. I'm not sure that this isn't an option, I just haven't seen it. I would greatly appreciate it if these ideas were to ever happen!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5686 on: January 08, 2018, 03:53:06 AM »

I would love it if there was a larger selection of parts available in the Build Your Own Lightsaber section of the site. Whether they're parts from pre-existing sabers, or parts that are exclusive to the BYOL section. Official videos on DIY ultrasaber electronics. It would also be great if one had the option of purchasing the "Diamond Sabers" electronics separate for putting into a custom saber. I'm not sure that this isn't an option, I just haven't seen it. I would greatly appreciate it if these ideas were to ever happen!

as far as parts go you can always e-mail and ask about specific ones. I know a few on the forums have gotten emitters and pommels that way.
far as doing the electronics yourself.....try the search function and actually look around. it's in here.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5687 on: January 08, 2018, 02:51:20 PM »

"Shipping option: no bubble wrap"  ...?
Why? Undecided

But that takes... effort... waaaaah...  Grin
Suck it up, Nancy.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

I would like to be neutral in my points please.

« Reply #5688 on: January 12, 2018, 04:22:57 PM »

So I was browsing the internet and came across palpatines lightsaber. Man it is a cool looking hilt and it would be cool to see a palpating hilt. The monarch is the closest thing, but still off the mark. Would love to see this.

Avatar supplied by the great DarthScrub

Current Sabers:
Dark Sentinel v4 - Adegan Silver
Dominix LE V4 - Arctic Blue
Consular (the professor) - emerald driver with obsidian sound v4

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #5689 on: January 12, 2018, 05:33:30 PM »

So I was browsing the internet and came across palpatines lightsaber. Man it is a cool looking hilt and it would be cool to see a palpating hilt. The monarch is the closest thing, but still off the mark. Would love to see this.

That would be cool, yeah I've always thought the Monarch was clearly a reference to Palpatine but that is kind of where the similarity ends. I might be wrong but isn't his saber a bit smaller than the average hilt? I guess there aren't any official measurements or anything but in the Ep. III duel it certainly looks like it is closer to a shoto saber rather than a full-size hilt, especially when he reveals it in his hand. If it is small it'd be trickier to make for sure.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

VaporTrail_000
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #5690 on: January 14, 2018, 09:45:03 AM »

Why? Undecided
just the ability to have an irregular battered pattern of some sort on the hilts.
Grin Weathering courtesy of FedEx.

Dark Apprentice LE V4 In Guardian Blue (Winter Sale Free Initiate)
Initiate V4 in Consular Green (Winter Sale Free Mystery Box)
Dark Initiate V4 LE in Consular Green, w/ LI-Ion pack (Winter Raffle 3rd Prize)
1 Diamond Initiate V4 LE
1 Diamond Dark Initiate V4

emrld.archer
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5691 on: January 14, 2018, 04:36:03 PM »

Right behind everybody before me who's said they'd love a version of the Archon body that matches closer to Obi's than Luke's, even if it were just an alternate color scheme to the current v3.

I also am madly in love with the activation box on my Graflex, and would love to see a drop down on ordering that can add this to select sabers.  While I've my own decorative box that I will be adding to my current Archon, the Graflex's being actually functional is a nice little detail.

Graflex SE Lite (Guardian Blue)
Bellicose Stunt (Arctic Blue)
Archon v3 Obsidian v4 under construction (Arctic Blue)

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5692 on: January 15, 2018, 03:45:29 AM »

The monarch is closer to a Nihilis hilt imo.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5693 on: January 15, 2018, 05:26:16 PM »

Grin Weathering courtesy of FedEx.
If you're going to do that, just beat the hell out of it yourself. Then you have stories of how the saber acquired its battle scars.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5694 on: January 22, 2018, 12:14:38 AM »

This is really just a suggestion for Diamond Controller users.
I would really like the ability to add more Power-on, Power-Offs, Stabs, Force sounds, Spins and Lock-Ups to each effect/font.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

EvilOttoJr
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #5695 on: January 22, 2018, 02:16:01 PM »

This is really just a suggestion for Diamond Controller users.
I would really like the ability to add more Power-on, Power-Offs, Stabs, Force sounds, Spins and Lock-Ups to each effect/font.
Seconded entirely. I could see multiple lockups maybe being a bit trickier, but most big-name boards these days are at least capable of multiple ignitions/retractions. I can't imagine it would be difficult to add the same randomization for swings and clashes over to those effects/Force/spin, even if it supports less sounds (say maybe 4 instead of the usual 16). And yes, I understand the Gestures are supposed to effectively be a Force library, but quite honestly they are not very reliable at all, especially if you do custom gestures.

Current collection:
Emperor's Hand (Diamond, White AV Switch)
Dark Initiate V4 (Arctic Blue) (Mystery Box @RTX)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Silver) (Mystery Box Online)
And some OLD Ultrasabers!
Elder (Orange) (Copper Tube)
Tempest (Red) (PVC curved double-blade, complete hilt rebuild)
Archon V1 (Green) (PVC, hilt needs rebuilt)
Nemesis (Blue) (hilt rebuilt as sink tube)

Wishlist: Prophecy (Diamond), Quick Detach Coupler

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5696 on: January 23, 2018, 02:55:37 AM »

Seconded entirely. I could see multiple lockups maybe being a bit trickier, but most big-name boards these days are at least capable of multiple ignitions/retractions. I can't imagine it would be difficult to add the same randomization for swings and clashes over to those effects/Force/spin, even if it supports less sounds (say maybe 4 instead of the usual 16). And yes, I understand the Gestures are supposed to effectively be a Force library, but quite honestly they are not very reliable at all, especially if you do custom gestures.

Thirded!  Tongue

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Creative Force
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #5697 on: January 25, 2018, 12:08:22 AM »

Wireless App connectivity for making on the road changes to your fonts and settings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS! Most definitely.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5698 on: January 25, 2018, 07:35:54 PM »

A more Obi-wan looking Archon would be nice. Also with the v-grooves in the neck as well and then add either a covertech wheel or d-ring pommel option as well =] Maybe a first activation box too. I was actually about to suggest this. Needed for the new Obiwan movie in a couple years Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

HeirApparent
Force Sensitive

NO..You’re Still holding on!

« Reply #5699 on: January 25, 2018, 11:56:56 PM »

What’s everyone’s thoughts on US doing a Yoda, kit fisto and ki adimundi inspired hilts as I think they are always gonna be a seller and they are different to current US models... thoughts? Be gentle I’m a newbie

Dark initiate LE  AV CG
2 mystery boxes on the way!

The Armory:
Dark Initiate LE CG

Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: