Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497629 times)
BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #5775 on: February 25, 2018, 11:19:40 PM »

You stay outta this.
I stand up for all living things, especially those who are nice to me, and also fuzzy cute things like Ewoks, and Wookiees,.
Plus I really, really, really, really, really, really, want a black chrome Menace staff with red underlays.
Considering the Menace staff is my favorite saber, I would like to get every version available, and tweek them out with different emitters, and colored buttons.
So darkside points to Lady Agana Kath, just because she is nice to me.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5776 on: February 25, 2018, 11:28:21 PM »

I stand up for all living things, especially those who are nice to me, and also fuzzy cute things like Ewoks, and Wookiees,.
Plus I really, really, really, really, really, really, want a black chrome Menace staff with red underlays.
Considering the Menace staff is my favorite saber, I would like to get every version available, and tweek them out with different emitters, and colored buttons.

I don't think ripping someone's arms out of their socks for losing a game qualifies as "nice"

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #5777 on: February 25, 2018, 11:39:36 PM »

Okay time for another injection of insanity.... curved side emitters to turn a flamberge or other into a trident.... my total insanity on this is a staff with 12" blades on all 6 emittters. GWA HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Grin  Shocked

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5778 on: February 26, 2018, 12:25:23 AM »

Aww thanks BlindJedi  Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5779 on: February 27, 2018, 08:57:06 PM »

Less of an upcharge on getting a different pommel on a saber.

Also, even the OtherGUY among otherguys that these guys prolly hate most of all will be doing full chassis in the next few months, US really should get on that.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5780 on: February 27, 2018, 09:12:23 PM »

Less of an upcharge on getting a different pommel on a saber.

Also, even the OtherGUY among otherguys that these guys prolly hate most of all will be doing full chassis in the next few months, US really should get on that.
Define "full chassis".

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5781 on: February 27, 2018, 10:01:31 PM »

Define "full chassis".
Full chassis inside the saber holding all the components. Right now no matter what set up you have with US they just glue/tape everything to the battery pack. With a chassis everything stays in place and it makes it a lot less likely to hurt anything inside the saber. Could even do this with stunts and it wouldn't cost much at all, even add the cost to the saber if need be.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #5782 on: February 27, 2018, 10:02:12 PM »

I agree a chassis holding the parts inside the saber would be great!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5783 on: February 27, 2018, 10:04:20 PM »

I agree a chassis holding the parts inside the saber would be great!

This has my vote.

Along with a retention screw for the LED.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5784 on: February 27, 2018, 11:30:50 PM »

how about a referral program? special code a person puts in that gives reward points to the person who did the referral?

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #5785 on: February 27, 2018, 11:32:29 PM »

Full chassis inside the saber holding all the components. Right now no matter what set up you have with US they just glue/tape everything to the battery pack. With a chassis everything stays in place and it makes it a lot less likely to hurt anything inside the saber. Could even do this with stunts and it wouldn't cost much at all, even add the cost to the saber if need be.

Yay, more cost... :/

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #5786 on: February 28, 2018, 12:07:28 AM »

Yay, more cost... :/
Think of it this way.

Would you even consider buying a smart phone that even opened up just had the battery and screen taped to the motherboard. For say $50 cheaper?

Or buy it at full cost with a chassis holding everything nice and tight inside?

I used $50 because a premium smart phone is about twice as much as a premium US. So I think a max cost would be about $25. But clearly it could be done for around $5 to $10.

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #5787 on: February 28, 2018, 12:10:15 AM »

No, I get it, really I do, it was more a lamentation of being poor, and I apologize for that.  Though, smart phones aren't the best example, most batteries just rest in, and I've seen more than a few models with the boards glued in place...  LOL

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5788 on: February 28, 2018, 02:58:09 AM »

A chassis would be great as it would most likely avoid the current issue of my son's MB battery pack breaking from him simply just dropping it.  Sure I could send it in for warranty repair but then I have to pay shipping.  So guess who is going to be waiting in line at the US booth in Comicpalooza...

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5789 on: February 28, 2018, 03:21:38 AM »

how about a referral program? special code a person puts in that gives reward points to the person who did the referral?
I'm liking this idea

Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: