Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 386 387 [388] 389 390 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496307 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5805 on: March 08, 2018, 08:51:31 PM »

I am new to the site and buying from Ultra Sabers. I have one HUGE suggestion. I've seen a lot of comments on the mystery box deals, many that were amazed  by the awesome sabers they get, many by the duplicates, etc.

I would suggest to US for those of us who place multiple orders in less than a few months, it might be a good idea to check what was sent out with previous orders. Not that placing multiple orders warrants getting a $900 saber for $200 or $75, but when someone places 3 orders (at different times, so the history could be reviewed), it's EXTREMELY disappointing to get the same blade color. It feels like a total waste of money. Many of us buy the MB deals because we don't have the money do buy the best, customized sabers you offer and it really sucks to spend that money and then basically have 2 or 3 very similar sabers (or more, in some cases). I know this is a business and as such, the buyer may not really matter, but I've always found SW communities to be more thoughtful.

I just got another order of two MB deals in to find that one of mine has the same color blade as an order I just received less than a month prior. Total downer. Oh well, just one guy's suggestion.

they are mystery boxes for a reason. these are packed up before any orders come in for them, those people have nothing else to do with it other than wrap them up. other people grab the next mystery saber and pack for the order. hence "mystery box"

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Punisher2468
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

Dark side points pretty please c:

« Reply #5806 on: March 08, 2018, 11:55:30 PM »

Like Anakins hilt, the curvy part at the top, but on another saber that’s not the graflex

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5807 on: March 09, 2018, 12:21:31 AM »

Like Anakins hilt, the curvy part at the top, but on another saber that’s not the graflex

ah, that's called a shroud. ok. know the reference.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5808 on: March 09, 2018, 01:52:33 PM »

You mean the "bunny ears" that really serve no purpose, they just didn't take of the spring clamps from the original prop?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #5809 on: March 09, 2018, 02:28:54 PM »

I think they mean the S curve "shroud" part that the bunny ears pass through.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5810 on: March 09, 2018, 04:01:02 PM »

After looking closer at it, I wouldn't call either part "S-curved". Undecided

However, I do agree the more emitter shrouds would be cool.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #5811 on: March 09, 2018, 04:15:53 PM »

I agree with you (on both counts), but it seems people refer to the cut shape as an "S".

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5812 on: March 09, 2018, 05:11:26 PM »

I prefer the term "contoured". Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #5813 on: March 09, 2018, 05:36:48 PM »

Like a fine sporting automobile.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5814 on: March 09, 2018, 05:54:43 PM »

Like a fine sporting automobile.
It has various uses. Roll Eyes Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5815 on: March 09, 2018, 05:57:39 PM »

Lightwhips. Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #5816 on: March 09, 2018, 06:02:14 PM »

It has various uses. Roll Eyes Grin

Indeed it does.  Cool

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #5817 on: March 09, 2018, 06:06:06 PM »

I'd like a variation on the Aeon design, where there is a thin carbon-fiber core with the outer metal sheath providing contrasting color.  Maybe the inner core could be offered in multiple colors, and the outer sheath in silver or black...  The sheath could be far thinner than the normal aluminum walls of the V4s, so the internal diameter can be the same, or maybe tailored more to be a true chassis for the batteries and electronics...

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #5818 on: March 09, 2018, 06:07:21 PM »

I'd like a variation on the Aeon design, where there is a thin carbon-fiber core with the outer metal sheath providing contrasting color.  Maybe the inner core could be offered in multiple colors, and the outer sheath in silver or black...  The sheath could be far thinner than the normal aluminum walls of the V4s, so the internal diameter can be the same, or maybe tailored more to be a true chassis for the batteries and electronics...

Carbon fiber contact paper...

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5819 on: March 09, 2018, 09:03:06 PM »

Lightwhips. Tongue
DIE

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 386 387 [388] 389 390 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: