Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 441 442 [443] 444 445 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497472 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6630 on: September 30, 2018, 02:11:11 AM »

UltraSabers has always offered their products with customers in mind while keeping what they offer cost effiencient without them losing money per sale.  Can they jump on the wagon like the other guys and offer what everyone offers or what “everyone’s currently doing to their sabers”? Sure, but that means increase in products for us since they are in the market to make money just as much as they are in it for customer satisfaction. Most things that they don’t offer can be had for pennies in the dollar, you just have to look for it and most of it aren’t hard to integrate into a US hilt.   Just because you can imagine it doesn’t nesseccarily mean that it’ll happen and just because you can doesn’t meant hat you should.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #6631 on: September 30, 2018, 03:38:47 AM »

I have to post this again, and probably won't stop posting it until I get the sabers I want.
There are only two sabers I want to see next. 
The first one is an updated Archon V2.1, made to look like the Obi-Wan Kenobi hilt from ROTS, without an activation box or d-ring, mainly because I would like it to be similar to the Archon V2.1..
The second one is an Anakin Skywalker inspired hilt from AOTC, this one I would like to see with an optional activation box.
Don't tell me that the Prophecy is Anakin's first  hilt, because you are wrong, it isn't close enough for my liking.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6632 on: September 30, 2018, 10:14:03 AM »

Hi All,

I think I have solved the mystery of the claws. They are held in place by  a retention screw FROM INSIDE the emitter!

Take a look at the Aeon V5 on the product page showing the mouth of the emitter and zoom in on it. Look in the circle and you can see what looks like an 8/32 set screw. And if the profile of the ridge the claw is attached to is symmetrical then it may be possible to remove and reattach the claw flipped 180 degrees.

Excellent detective work!!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #6633 on: September 30, 2018, 03:10:52 PM »

Excellent detective work!!!
Thank you my fellow crime fighter! I am surprised more folk haven't asked for a version of this hilt being as we now have the Spectre...

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #6634 on: September 30, 2018, 07:17:52 PM »

Thank you my fellow crime fighter! I am surprised more folk haven't asked for a version of this hilt being as we now have the Spectre...

Now that you mention it... Grin

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6635 on: October 01, 2018, 11:16:39 AM »

I vote for this!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6636 on: October 01, 2018, 12:48:47 PM »

Hi All,

I think I have solved the mystery of the claws. They are held in place by  a retention screw FROM INSIDE the emitter!

Take a look at the Aeon V5 on the product page showing the mouth of the emitter and zoom in on it. Look in the circle and you can see what looks like an 8/32 set screw. And if the profile of the ridge the claw is attached to is symmetrical then it may be possible to remove and reattach the claw flipped 180 degrees.
Those sneaky bastards.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #6637 on: October 01, 2018, 01:38:58 PM »

I vote for this!
Now that you mention it... Grin
Hi Infinit01 and BatMike90, glad you both like it, let's keep our fingers crossed!

Those sneaky bastards.

Hi Logos, I think it's called "Genius Engineering"  Grin

points incoming guys...

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6638 on: October 01, 2018, 01:40:25 PM »

Those sneaky bastards.

Agreed and I do like that they've mounted it on the inside of the emitter giving the claws a really clean look.

Hi Infinit01 and BatMike90, glad you both like it, let's keep our fingers crossed!

I think it's called "Genius Engineering"  Grin

points incoming guys...

Hey there Tyeth.  I don't like it, I love it. Did I ever told you that you're my 3D modeling mentor?  Because you are if you're willing  Grin  Let's hope your design becomes reality

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #6639 on: October 01, 2018, 01:45:18 PM »

Agreed and I do like that they've mounted it on the inside of the emitter giving the claws a really clean look.

Hey there Tyeth.  I don't like it, I love it. Did I ever told you that you're my 3D modeling mentor?  Because you are if you're willing  Grin  Let's hope your design becomes reality

Aww Shucks, I'm honoured but I am still just a beginner myself. I can knock out the external "look" of the hilts but I still need to work on the engineering side of designing (tolerances, material thicknesses, threading of parts etc)
Also you may have noticed the emitter might need scaling up a bit...I just built this by eye without any measurements to work off.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6640 on: October 01, 2018, 01:49:56 PM »

Aww Shucks, I'm honoured but I am still just a beginner myself. I can knock out the external "look" of the hilts but I still need to work on the engineering side of designing (tolerances, material thicknesses, threading of parts etc)
Also you may have noticed the emitter might need scaling up a bit...I just built this by eye without any measurements to work off.

It's a rough draft and you did so by eye which is a feat in itself.  You are the person who got me started after all, "beginner" or not.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6641 on: October 01, 2018, 07:40:47 PM »

Tomāto / tomäto.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #6642 on: October 02, 2018, 03:23:45 AM »

Tomāto / tomato.
I don't see a difference.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6643 on: October 02, 2018, 11:40:53 AM »

Yes indeed it is!  Have a point back.

I don't see a difference.

I see what you did there, BlindJedi. point.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #6644 on: October 02, 2018, 12:19:55 PM »

Alright. I am going to depart from my usual request of more updates to the Diamond Controller and introduce (or reintroduce) an idea that has been floating around in my head for quite some time.

I suggest an Ultrasabers' Exchange Program. (Name not set in stone, open to suggestion)

It is no surprise to anyone that Ultrasabers' are quite addicting and you can buy them up like candy. (I sure did!) I have acquire quite a collection since starting in February 2016, most of my hilts sit in a box, wrapped up. (Batteries removed, of course!) And I am not quite confident enough to sell them on other platforms.

So the meat and potatoes of what I am purposing:
 * You have a hilt you want to sell back to Ultrasabers.
 * They offer you a fair and balanced price (hopefully, not expecting what I paid for it or even half of what I paid for it.) and you ship it to them.
 * Once they receive the saber, they confirm price and what they can recycle for parts and payment is sent to customer.
 * Instead of actually using cash, I purpose reward points being offered. It cuts back on fraud and you can send in sabers for points, to reduce price of "Holy Grail" sabers.

Let me know what you all think.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 ... 441 442 [443] 444 445 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: