Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496300 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6705 on: October 08, 2018, 04:04:13 PM »

I'm wondering when the Double Bladed section will be getting the V5 upgrade.  Wink
Is there currently any price difference between ordering 2 singles and coupler, and ordering through the double blade listing?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6706 on: October 08, 2018, 04:11:19 PM »

Is there currently any price difference between ordering 2 singles and coupler, and ordering through the double blade listing?

Maybe just the coupler charge?  I'm not sure nowadays, I'd just keep extra couplers in stock and buy two of what I want as needed. 

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6707 on: October 08, 2018, 04:14:45 PM »

I checked yesterday, I think it may be like 10 bucks. But hey it's ten bucks.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #6708 on: October 08, 2018, 04:31:44 PM »

You know, I've never ordered a staff. If it includes the coupler that way, does it still include individual pommels for when they're separated?

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6709 on: October 08, 2018, 04:33:13 PM »

I checked yesterday, I think it may be like 10 bucks. But hey it's ten bucks.
$10 when you're dropping somewhere between $4-700? Whoop-de-f@#&in'-do.

You know, I've never ordered a staff. If it includes the coupler that way, does it still include individual pommels for when they're separated?=
I believe so.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6710 on: October 08, 2018, 04:34:16 PM »

You know, I've never ordered a staff. If it includes the coupler that way, does it still include individual pommels for when they're separated?

I believe once you order it as a staff, the pommels are no longer standard and can be added as an option at that point since it is indeed a staff.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6711 on: October 08, 2018, 05:04:10 PM »

I believe once you order it as a staff, the pommels are no longer standard and can be added as an option at that point since it is indeed a staff.
I mean it gives you the option to upgrade from standard pommels just like when you order V-series sabers in the single blade section.

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6712 on: October 08, 2018, 05:05:00 PM »

I mean it gives you the option to upgrade from standard pommels just like when you order V-series sabers in the single blade section.

Got ya

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6713 on: October 08, 2018, 07:13:18 PM »

$10 when you're dropping somewhere between $4-700? Whoop-de-f@#&in'-do.

not if you buy one of the lower end stunt staffs. then its just over 100. so 10 bucks is decent.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6714 on: October 08, 2018, 09:58:02 PM »

while I do agree that US as a whole is THE best deal on the web…I still think this stuff is karking expensive as a whole…so sue me…or continue the doggy pile…I'll just shut up then…sheesh!!!
Don't ever "shut-up", mrg149.

Everyone - to a person is entitled to an opinion.  $300 is a lot.  Considering what you get though, it's not bad - plus the chance to get a free one (wait for it - US holds raffles all the time). Wink

You just be as loud a voice as you need to be.  Just be aware - as you can see - US does do a great deal for loyal customers, and they'll get vicious when prodded. Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #6715 on: October 08, 2018, 10:00:42 PM »

Well said

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #6716 on: October 08, 2018, 10:31:08 PM »

That actually sounds pretty cool.

I was thinking a while back, what about a kind of "Acid Green" color that is more of a yellowish green? kinda like Ahsoka's shoto blade in TCW

US could easily do this, just run parallel Amber and Green on an RGBA.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6717 on: October 09, 2018, 12:37:16 AM »

while I do agree that US as a whole is THE best deal on the web…I still think this stuff is karking expensive as a whole…so sue me…or continue the doggy pile…I'll just shut up then…sheesh!!!

Honestly, I don't disagree with you. Sabers are expensive no matter who you buy them from, and so I definitely get the wishing they could be a bit cheaper. At the same time however, I also realize that they probably aren't super cheap to make. Plus, they have to make money off of them (they are first and foremost a business), so I do understand why they cost what they do. However, after seeing the prices of some of the "other guys" sabers as well as heard the stories about their customer service and shipping/turnaround time, I find myself more than willing to buy from US. Plus right now, you can essentially get two saber for $150 each. That is pretty cheap. But like Rapine said, you don't need to shut up. You are welcome to state you opinion here. I am kinda ashamed of the way some of the others replied to your original post. I understand what they are saying, but I definitely feel they could have said it in a nicer way. That however, is on them. This place (specifically this thread) is for talking about things we would like to see from US. Don't ever apologize for asking for something that you want that is not offered. Carry on mrg.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #6718 on: October 09, 2018, 01:22:29 AM »

The standard pommels for the sabers come with them so they can be used separated as well.  The included coupler is basic and hidden as shown in these photos.  However if you want to make your own staff other than the present staff sabers offered then you will have to purchase the coupler of your choice.  Also for sound sabers.  Smiley

Top coupler is adjustable so switches line up and open for sound, then v3+ stunt sabers and lastly for the v2 stunt sabers.

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #6719 on: October 09, 2018, 01:55:25 AM »

thanks Rapine & Taegin! My comment was about sabers globally…and I really do like US product a lot and the CS is fab! I get the loyal following…Just hate that I've fallen for such an  expensive addict…err…hobby.

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: