Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 456 457 [458] 459 460 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497682 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6855 on: November 05, 2018, 11:36:36 PM »

Cool, I'll check it out. That's the debut studio album, huh?

I half expected you to pick the album with "Wizards in Winter" on it, which was a 2004 release I think.

I am just speaking for myself, but I love their debut album. "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24" would sound amazing coming from a lightsaber!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #6856 on: November 05, 2018, 11:37:46 PM »

I am just speaking for myself, but I love their debut album. "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24" would sound amazing coming from a lightsaber!

Agreed, that would be cool.

Red & green primary LED color scheme?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #6857 on: November 06, 2018, 02:19:57 AM »

Agreed, that would be cool.

Red & green primary LED color scheme?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red/Green or Blue/White

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #6858 on: November 06, 2018, 07:54:07 PM »

I wish upgrades could be considered for raffles.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6859 on: November 06, 2018, 01:24:53 PM »

Are they not? I thought Rash sent in her Graflex that she bought from a person to add the Diamond controller curing the previous raffle and mentioned that it was her entry point into the event.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6860 on: November 06, 2018, 08:33:22 PM »

Have you asked?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6861 on: November 06, 2018, 01:51:08 PM »

Are they not? I thought Rash sent in her Graflex that she bought from a person to add the Diamond controller curing the previous raffle and mentioned that it was her entry point into the event.

I think I heard about this as well. may do that for one of my older sabers. add a bit of sparkle to my collection.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6862 on: November 06, 2018, 09:15:51 PM »

The rules merely stipulate a purchase of $250 minimum. If you buy $250 worth of blade plugs, you're in. If your total comes to $249.95.....you're screwed.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6863 on: November 06, 2018, 02:37:11 PM »

The rules merely stipulate a purchase of $250 minimum. If you buy $250 worth of blade plugs, you're in. If your total comes to $249.95.....you're screwed.

Adds $1.00 requisition charge to that... done  Grin

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #6864 on: November 06, 2018, 10:13:00 PM »

Have you asked?

The last time I tried to enter a raffle, within the last year and a half, I contacted Marlena and she told me upgrades could not be applied to raffles. If this has changed, please let me know.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6865 on: November 06, 2018, 11:43:20 PM »

The only people who can say for certain would be the fine folks at Ultrasabers. That would be sweet, if you could get a saber you already know you love upgraded to an even better setup and get in the raffle.

As Logos suggested, ask 'em. Wink

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6866 on: November 06, 2018, 11:50:43 PM »

I'm saying it again:

SABER LAY-AWAY   SABER LAY-AWAY   SABER LAY-AWAY   SABER LAY-AWAY   SABER LAY-AWAY   SABER LAY-AWAY   SABER LAY-AWAY   SABER LAY-AWAY

I'm going to stop asking for a chassis in lieu of this^^^.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6867 on: November 07, 2018, 12:29:52 AM »

Layaway isn't a good financial investment. The small fees that people pay for layway aren't offset by the time people spend putting stuff aside, space you need for the extra inventory and whatnot. The store I work in does layaway from October to early December and it's a royal pain. Cashiers have to set time aside to take a bunch of stuff on layaway to the back, then customers get huffy because there aren't cash registers open. Last year, they took the vast majority of our grocery bin space for layaway, and you were hard pressed to find places to put actual grocery overstock. And, time I spent trying to find places to put stuff was time I wasn't doing other things, like keeping tabs on the associates I was supervising.

Just saying.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6868 on: November 07, 2018, 01:07:45 AM »

The last time I tried to enter a raffle, within the last year and a half, I contacted Marlena and she told me upgrades could not be applied to raffles. If this has changed, please let me know.

It's not a definite, I'm just stating what Rash mentioned in a thread a few months back. 

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #6869 on: November 07, 2018, 02:01:05 AM »

Hi everyone.  Keep those good suggestions coming in... but please be mindful of this topic and narrow the focus of the conversations to that which is in the realm of what US actually can consider.  Member talents and potential contributions for the Forum's benefit are no less important and should continue to be discussed on their specific topic threads and within general chats.  Smiley

Thanks.  Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 456 457 [458] 459 460 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: