Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 457 458 [459] 460 461 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496332 times)
Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 50

Use your moments of weakness to find your power.

« Reply #6870 on: November 07, 2018, 06:21:02 AM »

Hey all. Sorry just to quick pop in here. Yes I did upgrade my Graflex which was gotten third party and yes Marlena did allow the upgrade to be counted toward the raffle because it met the minimum monetary requirement. I have the email even still I believe. I actually had seen another post where someone mentioned they had done this so had decided to ask. With that, we should probably all return to topic so D7 doesn't have to beat us down lol

Edit: if you have any questions, feel free to PM me

Bruh, this isn't even my final form.

(I like my force like I like my checkbook...balanced)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6871 on: November 07, 2018, 06:23:40 AM »

Another begging of a Palpatine lightsaber finally please? If both Revan sabers can be made why not Palpatine's? Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #6872 on: November 07, 2018, 07:45:23 AM »

Hey all. Sorry just to quick pop in here. Yes I did upgrade my Graflex which was gotten third party and yes Marlena did allow the upgrade to be counted toward the raffle because it met the minimum monetary requirement. I have the email even still I believe. I actually had seen another post where someone mentioned they had done this so had decided to ask. With that, we should probably all return to topic so D7 doesn't have to beat us down lol

Your subject was not under closer scrutiny lol... and now some members have got their US request.  Wink

This current knowledge is good news as in the past upgrade costs for previously purchased sabers were not presumed to be allowed for raffles.  Likely one has to ask for this.  May even have come from Emory a few years back.  Smiley

Thanks for the PM invite.  Grin

raffle good luck Force point  Cheesy

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6873 on: November 07, 2018, 11:48:18 AM »

Interesting devolpment. I contacted Marlena myself and hope to hear from her on this issue of upgrades. I may be entering this raffle yet!!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6874 on: November 07, 2018, 05:18:47 AM »

Thanks, Rash. I wasn't trying to put you on the spot, was giving someone an example from a comment that they made.

Digressing, I say more sabers with MHS emitters and pommels.  They don't have to be any canon or legend sabers either, I'll take original designs and would love more swappable emitters

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6875 on: November 07, 2018, 12:41:07 PM »

I'm saying it again:

SABER LAY-AWAY   SABER LAY-AWAY   SABER LAY-AWAY   SABER LAY-AWAY   SABER LAY-AWAY   SABER LAY-AWAY   SABER LAY-AWAY   SABER LAY-AWAY

Second!!!!!

Third

fourthed

Fifthed!

Sixthed!

Seventhed!

Darn It!

I'm gonna have to wait until after number 39 to cast my vote for a Lay-By scheme....cos I'm For Tyeth in line!

Eighthed!

Count my vote as well!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #6876 on: November 07, 2018, 06:38:47 AM »

Interesting devolpment. I contacted Marlena myself and hope to hear from her on this issue of upgrades. I may be entering this raffle yet!!!

Yeah I just dug out that email. It was in August for the summer raffle and she did confirm that it just needed to meet the $250 requirement. The upgrades I wanted totaled to about $300 including the diamond which was $285 at the time. I don't think US cares anymore so long as you're coming back and spending the cash lol

Thanks, Rash. I wasn't trying to put you on the spot, was giving someone an example from a comment that they made.

No, it's perfectly fine! It was a weird coincidence cuz I'm hardly on this thread and just happened to be bored last night and saw my name. Glad I can help people know that they can also enter now via upgrade. Perhaps, since this is a suggestion thread, I'll put that US should let customers know about these updated rules. I'm sure people wouldn't mind updating sabers to enter raffles if there isn't a hilt they currently want.

Your subject was not under closer scrutiny lol... and now some members have got their US request.  Wink

This current knowledge is good news as in the past upgrade costs for previously purchased sabers were not presumed to be allowed for raffles.  Likely one has to ask for this.  May even have come from Emory a few years back.  Smiley

Thanks for the PM invite.  Grin

raffle good luck Force point  Cheesy

No problem! Yeah I just took a shot in the dark and thought to ask at the time. But really it was my first saber so I was just excited to have anything! The fact they allowed it as an entry ticket was an extra bonus. I was already hooked at that point and didn't know it yet till I had the diamond Graflex in hand lol

Thanks for the point. Back at ya! (Here's hoping also one day you break that losing raffle streak and score a win!)

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #6877 on: November 07, 2018, 06:39:44 AM »

Yeah I just dug out that email. It was in August for the summer raffle and she did confirm that it just needed to meet the $250 requirement. The upgrades I wanted totaled to about $300 including the diamond which was $285 at the time. I don't think US cares anymore about that old rule so long as you're coming back and spending the cash lol

No, it's perfectly fine! It was a weird coincidence cuz I'm hardly on this thread and just happened to be bored last night and saw my name. Glad I can help people know that they can also enter now via upgrade. Perhaps, since this is a suggestion thread, I'll put that US should let customers know about these updated rules. I'm sure people wouldn't mind updating sabers to enter raffles if there isn't a hilt they currently want.

No problem! Yeah I just took a shot in the dark and thought to ask at the time. But really it was my first saber so I was just excited to have anything! The fact they allowed it as an entry ticket was an extra bonus. I was already hooked at that point and didn't know it yet till I had the diamond Graflex in hand lol

Thanks for the point. Back at ya! (Here's hoping also one day you break that losing raffle streak and score a win!)

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6878 on: November 07, 2018, 06:49:29 AM »

Point for that, thanks as always

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #6879 on: November 07, 2018, 02:32:05 PM »

I think lay-away is the wrong term, I believe you mean payment plan. So you would make an order for X saber put a down payment and make payments till complete then they would make and ship, whereas a lay-away you order make a down payment they make the saber and sit on it while you make payments. I do kind of like the payment plan option but honestly that is what my credit card is for  Tongue

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6880 on: November 07, 2018, 03:09:26 PM »

Digressing, I say more sabers with MHS emitters and pommels.  They don't have to be any canon or legend sabers either, I'll take original designs and would love more swappable emitters

I agree. I'd love to see some more original designs. something like the Reapers and Scorpions.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6881 on: November 07, 2018, 05:11:53 PM »

Here's hoping also one day you break that losing raffle streak and score a win!)

For real! I don't have the money to enter any raffles, but if I could I would demand that if I win D7 gets my prize.
Can we just award her a raffle prize for not giving up or getting bitter?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6882 on: November 07, 2018, 10:20:43 AM »

I agree. I'd love to see some more original designs. something like the Reapers and Scorpions.

Yes indeed  Grin

For real! I don't have the money to enter any raffles, but if I could I would demand that if I win D7 gets my prize.
Can we just award her a raffle prize for not giving up or getting bitter?

Kudos to you and I agree, D7 is a prime example of a member who doesn't win but still partake since she's a loyal customer through and through.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #6883 on: November 07, 2018, 05:53:59 PM »

Okay... so you have set me up to digress lol.  Thanks DS... that's sweet and generous.  You must be Canadian.  Wink  Thanks Inf as well.  But you haven't seen the quantity of my collection from multiple saber makers.  The majority are US.  But the feeling of winning even to gift to another person would be really nice... unless it's one of 10+ sabers ( keeping those ).  Cheesy

hugs & point  Smiley

I would again request for US to make a Sentinel or perhaps Counselor styled saber without sheath that includes x1 only decently sized tsuba.  Make it a streamlined non-bulky battle saber for more dynamic sparring such as done by Ludo Sport.  

EDIT:  Just saw Rash's future raffle success for me wishes.  As much as I would hate to interrupt my historic losing streak... in all honestly next year I will make it an even dozen raffles and then walk off into the sunset with my participation merit badge.  Cheesy

appreciation point  Smiley

Still requesting longer blade plugs for the Aeon/Dominix/Sentinel/Initiate/Apprentice and other deeper emitter sabers.  Also some colored day blades.  Wonder if there is going to be a holiday single saber display holder this year as was done a few years ago.  It was simple and collapsible... unfortunately I don't have one to show you.  Any left in some unopened boxes US staff ?!  Wink

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 07:40:02 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6884 on: November 07, 2018, 10:53:57 AM »

Okay... so you have set me up to digress lol.  Thanks DS... that's sweet and generous.  You must be Canadian.  Wink  Thanks Inf as well.  But you haven't seen the quantity of my collection from multiple saber makers.  The majority are US.  But the feeling of winning even to gift to another person would be really nice... unless it's one of 10+ sabers.  Cheesy

hugs & point  Smiley

You're welcome, D7. 

I would again suggest for US to make a Sentinel or perhaps Counselor styled saber without sheath that includes x1 decently sized tsuba.  Make it a streamlined non-bulky battle saber for more dynamic sparring such as done by Ludo Sport. 

I so agree with a tsuba for a saber and although I think the Spectre's tsuba is neat, it doesn't give me that Katana or sword feel.  Agreed on a Consular style saber without the shroud on the body.   Heck, I'll take a saber close to the Katana design myself. 

Pages: 1 ... 457 458 [459] 460 461 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: