Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496302 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7050 on: November 28, 2018, 08:29:26 AM »

Agreed. The lower end ones tend to be better to learn with as well. They're usually more comfortable to develop your skills. I use one of my Aeon V4 Stunt sabers for spinning and Lightsaber Class. Of course I could bring any saber to my class but if it turns on unexpectedly it isn't as distracting without the sound  Grin

This

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #7051 on: November 28, 2018, 10:18:23 PM »

I'm actually liking the Dark Initiate V2 I got for the raffle via mystery box. It stays in the car and I bring it out during lunch time. Most of the people at work think i'm very odd because of it. I may buy a couple more, one in blue and another in red, just for some variety. Also a magnet glued to the pommel makes a handy road flare at night when placed on the cars' bumper.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #7052 on: November 30, 2018, 06:52:44 AM »

I never thought about that. I bet a room full of sabers all spinning with sound starts to get a bit much.

Most of the time we don't light them up during class. It's hard enough for the teacher to get everyone's undivided attention without having all of us staring stupidly at our beautiful sabers  Grin
It's not a rule but we just avoid it. Of course sometimes I light it up for a couple spins but it would probably be a nightmare if everyone had theirs lit up with full sound on.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

deevee2
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 110

« Reply #7053 on: November 30, 2018, 07:36:34 AM »

Most of the time we don't light them up during class. It's hard enough for the teacher to get everyone's undivided attention without having all of us staring stupidly at our beautiful sabers  Grin
It's not a rule but we just avoid it. Of course sometimes I light it up for a couple spins but it would probably be a nightmare if everyone had theirs lit up with full sound on.

if you haven't, you should have everyone turn light and sound on and go nuts for a quick video - then upload the insanity  Grin

Ultrasabers hilt builds:
  Archon 3.1 (RGBW, sound, activation box)
  Spectre (Neopixel, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Aeon LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Dominix LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)

Ultrasabers empties:
  Chosen One, Graflex, 2x Dorinians, Savior, Raven, Consular

Hilt builds:
  Custom chassis, 18650 Li-Ion, bass speaker (2-4w), recharge port, 3rd party saber controller

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #7054 on: November 30, 2018, 10:32:49 AM »

if you haven't, you should have everyone turn light and sound on and go nuts for a quick video - then upload the insanity  Grin

Many other members don't have very nice sabers or if they do they don't have sound on them. But I guess I could use my personal collection at some point just for the fun of it  Grin

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7055 on: November 30, 2018, 11:41:07 AM »

Yeah I can definitely see that.  Maybe a class that only allows stunt sabers to be turned on can be a possibility but those with sound just wouldn't work

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #7056 on: November 30, 2018, 08:45:21 PM »

I want to see more Nickel plates sabers (Butcher and Savior mainly). I love the look of the other nickel plated canon sabers and I'd love to see more of the stuff.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Lord Vaalic
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #7057 on: December 01, 2018, 02:50:00 PM »

I would like a Catalyst v5 with gold trim.

I would also love to see a smaller cross guard saber, something more one handed.

There is no light side, there is no dark side. There is only the force. Jedi and Sith are two sides of the same coin. One paralyzed by fear of emotion, and one ruled and destroyed by it.

Lord Vaalic
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #7058 on: December 01, 2018, 03:02:41 PM »

Also just saw an older pic of the Dark Prophesy LE.... HELL YES... bring that back!!!! That two tone is awesome!

There is no light side, there is no dark side. There is only the force. Jedi and Sith are two sides of the same coin. One paralyzed by fear of emotion, and one ruled and destroyed by it.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7059 on: December 02, 2018, 12:14:18 AM »

Also just saw an older pic of the Dark Prophesy LE.... HELL YES... bring that back!!!! That two tone is awesome!

This

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #7060 on: December 02, 2018, 01:04:54 AM »

AGREED! I'd love to see this for sale again.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7061 on: December 02, 2018, 01:16:03 AM »

we all said it. day blades! because the other guys lack some details in theirs.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #7062 on: December 02, 2018, 01:50:12 AM »

OH MY GOD YES!!!!! When/why did they stop making this?!?!?!

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7063 on: December 02, 2018, 02:03:17 AM »

Not sure, but they need to bring it back

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #7064 on: December 02, 2018, 02:33:21 AM »

I'd be tempted to get a Dark Prophecy and use the oven cleaner trick to customize it to look like an LE, but i'd be too afraid to mess it up.

Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: