Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497656 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #8460 on: July 26, 2020, 11:42:59 PM »

Well, we've already got the Thundercats sword, how about He-Man, or maybe Voltron?

Or better yet, CONAN!! 

Hi Jedi Phoenix, a long while back I started using Blender 3D and I did make a basic "Voltron Mighty Sword".

The problem I see with Ultrasabers making a version of this one would be that flat acrylic blades aren't really suitable for combat use. But you never know ...

p.s. I built this back in July 2018 just as I was beginning 3D modelling so it is a bit rough here and there.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #8461 on: July 27, 2020, 12:09:44 AM »

Hi Jedi Phoenix, a long while back I started using Blender 3D and I did make a basic "Voltron Mighty Sword".

The problem I see with Ultrasabers making a version of this one would be that flat acrylic blades aren't really suitable for combat use. But you never know ...

p.s. I built this back in July 2018 just as I was beginning 3D modelling so it is a bit rough here and there.

Oh, that looks pretty neat.  I was thinking about the classic Blazing Sword, but now that I think about it, it might not work as a lightsaber style, LOL:

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #8462 on: July 27, 2020, 12:10:32 AM »

Hey if we are wishing i would simply love a dedicated double bladed saber ( staff ) with a hilt length of 24 " and single activation button

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #8463 on: July 27, 2020, 12:24:19 AM »

Oh, that looks pretty neat.  I was thinking about the classic Blazing Sword, but now that I think about it, it might not work as a lightsaber style, LOL:

Hi Jedi Phoenix, thanks for the kind words. The Blazing Sword is definitely an interesting looking hilt but again you might have to cut the blade off and use a standard 1in blade as US did with "The Omen".
I did expand on my Mighty Sword idea and modelled a "katana" style hilt with tsuba, crystal chamber and Lion Head pommels - it had a flat acrylic style blade but I could probably modify it to accommodate a 1in regular blade. However we need Ultrasabers to be building new designs, we can just keep knocking on their door with ideas and persuasion!

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #8464 on: July 27, 2020, 12:31:23 AM »

Hi Jedi Phoenix, thanks for the kind words. The Blazing Sword is definitely an interesting looking hilt but again you might have to cut the blade off and use a standard 1in blade as US did with "The Omen".
I did expand on my Mighty Sword idea and modelled a "katana" style hilt with tsuba, crystal chamber and Lion Head pommels - it had a flat acrylic style blade but I could probably modify it to accommodate a 1in regular blade. However we need Ultrasabers to be building new designs, we can just keep knocking on their door with ideas and persuasion!

That's why I think Conan's Atlantean Sword would work better...similar to the Sword of Omens, all the detail is in the hilt.  Put a 32 inch blade there and you're good to go.  Call it the Barbarian.   Cool

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #8465 on: July 27, 2020, 12:37:25 AM »

That's why I think Conan's Atlantean Sword would work better...similar to the Sword of Omens, all the detail is in the hilt.  Put a 32 inch blade there and you're good to go.  Call it the Barbarian.   Cool

Now this one I like and I see what you mean. Imagine those shrouds either side of the blade!
Keep pushing for this - even if US don't make a "Conan" version it might look good as a High Republic era hilt design for the future.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #8466 on: July 27, 2020, 12:28:27 PM »

Now this one I like and I see what you mean. Imagine those shrouds either side of the blade!
Keep pushing for this - even if US don't make a "Conan" version it might look good as a High Republic era hilt design for the future.

I would buy that in a second....

Meantime, let's get totally outrageous....the Krull Glaive, anybody?   Grin

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #8467 on: July 27, 2020, 12:37:36 PM »

I like that, could even do Conan's Father's sword with the animal skull crossguard!

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #8468 on: July 27, 2020, 01:14:44 PM »

I like that, could even do Conan's Father's sword with the animal skull crossguard!

Oh, that would be wild:

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8469 on: July 27, 2020, 07:53:55 PM »

Hey if we are wishing i would simply love a dedicated double bladed saber ( staff ) with a hilt length of 24 " and single activation button
Well they do have this...

Personally I'd prefer 20". 22" if you include the coupler.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #8470 on: July 28, 2020, 02:22:10 AM »

Well, we've already got the Thundercats sword, how about He-Man, or maybe Voltron?

Or better yet, CONAN!! 
Yes to all.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #8471 on: July 28, 2020, 11:26:44 AM »

I always liked the Idea of a "Barbarian" Jedi/Sith.   Sharad Hett I think is the closest we've gotten.  Tenal Ka's saber being made from a Rancor Tooth was very Barbarian-Esqe. 

To put it out again...I would love to see a more elegantly curved saber hilt.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #8472 on: August 10, 2020, 05:11:47 AM »

I think there needs to be a new electronics package, with a six color LED unit, commonly referred to in DJ circles as hex LED. It has red, green, blue, Amber, white, and ultraviolet in one LED diode. Call it the Crystal control board.

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #8473 on: August 10, 2020, 01:24:04 PM »

How about a crystal chamber reveal saber, I'd definitely buy a few of these!

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #8474 on: August 13, 2020, 04:10:35 PM »

I’d like to see more color options as free choices. Some of the other guys give more color choices without additional charges. Never ordered one from them but if they can do it I’d imagine US could too. There’s even a few out there that let you cycle through multiple preset colors, similar to the old rgb option we had here but without the extra buttons. The emerald/diamond controllers are cool but they’re more like a create and set a color and leave it and they’re considerably more expensive.  It would be nice to pick colors on the fly. I also would be interested in a custom kit option. Where you could pick from all compatible parts, and have them send them out in built so you can sort of build your own saber and put it together without having to get everything separate and pay a lot more for a saber by buying each component individually

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: