Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 571 572 [573] 574 575 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496316 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8580 on: February 01, 2021, 03:23:56 AM »

Dark Lord. Perfect name for a full Palpatine inspired saber I think Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

SirLiftaLot
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #8581 on: February 01, 2021, 03:31:09 AM »

Dark Lord. Perfect name for a full Palpatine inspired saber I think Tongue
Either that or "The Senate."

"He who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand men."

"Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own." -Bruce Lee

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #8582 on: February 01, 2021, 10:24:36 AM »

Either that or "The Senate."

Considering they have names like Empress, Monarch, or Princess already. Thematically (the) "Emperor" wouldn't be out of place at all.

Or "Revenge" in place of a longer meaning/name "The Revenge of the Sith"
Like, if there were a Plageuis hilt "Grand Plan" would fit.

I love Dark Lord as a name, but there are so many in Legends it's just sadly not as specific as I feel would be necessary for one so specifically iconic, I doubt they'd make a Vitiate saber so my 1st name suggestion doesn't conflict. And even if they did they could easily call that "Eternal Emperor" or some such.

But anyway, last thoughts about the intention of the OP, that is for sure a hilt I've always loved. Very Iconic, elegant, and personification of Dark Side guile. Once I saw it on screen I was like "oh, that's nice..." And it's meaningful since it's really the only time you see it...ever. But part of one of the most epic parts/climaxes of a intense rollercoaster ride of a conclusion.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #8583 on: February 01, 2021, 10:42:55 AM »

Considering they have names like Empress, Monarch, or Princess already. Thematically (the) "Emperor" wouldn't be out of place at all.

I love Dark Lord as a name, but there are so many in Legends it's just sadly not as specific as I feel would be necessary for one so specifically iconic, I doubt they'd make a Vitiate saber so my 1st name suggestion doesn't conflict. And even if they did they could easily call that "Eternal Emperor" or some such.

But anyway, last thoughts about the intention of the OP, that is for sure a hilt I've always loved. Very Iconic, elegant, and personification of Dark Side guile. Once I saw it on screen I was like "oh, that's nice..." And it's meaningful since it's really the only time you see it...ever. But part of one of the most epic parts/climaxes of a intense rollercoaster ride of a conclusion.
I do love Sidious' saber. Very refined. I'd be intrigued to see US take on it!

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

SirLiftaLot
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #8584 on: February 01, 2021, 07:11:19 PM »

I was really just making reference to the “I am the Senate” Palpatine line that has become a meme. But on a more serious note, I agree that “Emperor” would likely fit their naming convention/theme the best, considering they already refer to him as “Emperor” in a roundabout way in the “Emperor’s Hand” saber.

"He who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand men."

"Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own." -Bruce Lee

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #8585 on: February 10, 2021, 06:30:50 AM »

I’m going to say it again, I need an Obi-Wan Kenobi saber from the original movie. Also from revenge of the Sith.

TheCharlax
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #8586 on: February 10, 2021, 07:08:07 AM »

I wouldn't mind seeing some electronics kits from Ultrasabers.

"Light and Dark are not paths: merely directions."

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #8587 on: February 10, 2021, 10:41:05 AM »

I’m going to say it again, I need an Obi-Wan Kenobi saber from the original movie. Also from revenge of the Sith.
Well you might be disappointed as it might just looks like the archon with a paint job...

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #8588 on: February 10, 2021, 10:54:01 AM »

Well you might be dissapointed as it might just looks like the archon with a paint job...

I think a dedicated Obi-Wan inspired hilt would be a nice add to Ultrasabers' line up. The grenade sections of the Archon and Obi-Wan's hilts are different as Kenobi's hilt has a set of longitudinal grooves cut from clamp to emitter slicing the ribs into segments making it look more "pineapple" or "grenade" like. The downside of this body part is there are more edges to round off to make it comfortable and not be a skin scraper - but it is doable they have something similar on the Arbiter/Dark Arbiter.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #8589 on: February 10, 2021, 11:02:36 AM »

I think a dedicated Obi-Wan inspired hilt would be a nice add to Ultrasabers' line up. The grenade sections of the Archon and Obi-Wan's hilts are different as Kenobi's hilt has a set of longitudinal grooves cut from clamp to emitter slicing the ribs into segments making it look more "pineapple" or "grenade" like. The downside of this body part is there are more edges to round off to make it comfortable and not be a skin scraper - but it is doable they have something similar on the Arbiter/Dark Arbiter.
So, basicly, an archon 3.1 with a section of Dark Arbiter.

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #8590 on: February 10, 2021, 11:09:50 AM »

So, basicly, an archon 3.1 with a section of Dark Arbiter.

That would be getting closer, yes.

The thin neck on Kenobi's also has the wind vane wheel and the emitter is a slightly different shape. Again nothing that couldn't be done. However I noticed that both the Chosen and Graflex which have "clamps" on don't have clamp cards so if US were to put a clamp band on an Obi hilt and went that direction it would look a bit off.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #8591 on: February 11, 2021, 03:49:51 AM »

I think a modified archon, would make more sense. The 2.1, and the 3.1 could be modified to more closely resemble the Obi-Wan Kenobi saber, without much modification. Maybe a modified grip, maybe a different neck, maybe a different emitter. Nothing too fancy.

skribs
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 151

« Reply #8592 on: February 18, 2021, 05:32:34 PM »

I still would love a battle-ready curved hilt saber.  Something like a Mantis without all the frills.  Or think of it like a Dominix/Sentinel with a curved hilt.  The Mantis looks awesome, but it comes with a bulky emitter, a double-layered hilt, and quite an excessive pommel.  You can adjust the emitter and pommel, but there's nothing you can do about the bulky body.  I can't see any reason it needs to be double-layered (aside from aesthetics).

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8593 on: February 19, 2021, 04:39:54 AM »

I was about to mention too another true curved saber design would be cool, like more of a longer curve Dooku style =] But not exact replica

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

NottaChance
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8594 on: February 19, 2021, 08:05:46 PM »

I'd ike a gold finish on a mantis style saber. I'd also love the switch where the covertech wheel would go for a reverse grip.

Pages: 1 ... 571 572 [573] 574 575 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: