Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 650479 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3645 on: November 25, 2017, 03:14:39 AM »

GW is a cakewalk now. I can auto it with my Rebels (highest damage dealers). They wouldn’t stand a chance against the meta teams of old. I barely get a g12 or zeta anymore.

I switched up my Arena team a couple days ago. Swapped Raid Han out for R2. Running Rex lead with Nihilus, Thrawn, R2, and GK. Wow are they a fun and effective team on offense. On offense being the key words. I’ve went up against a couple people running the top meta team all G12 with good mods and all relevant Zetas. Pleased to say I won those matches without breaking a sweat. Barely lost health on anyone. I think they might be capable of getting to #1 but I fall to the 40’s overnight, so it’s not possible unless I refresh Arena attempts. Might do that and see how it goes.

Finally, I hit the lottery on day 1 of double drops. Got Rex and Thrawn to Gear 12, but mods is where I really won. I’ve got R2 running at 271 speed (+114) now, and also Thrawn at 250 (+100). My Nihilus has a respectable +91, but he has a much lower base speed so his 211 doesn’t seem very impressive.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3646 on: November 25, 2017, 07:16:23 PM »

Finally won our first hAAT today. Still a long way - only got 6 shards, with ~450k damage in total.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3647 on: November 26, 2017, 02:38:11 AM »

Congrats!

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3648 on: November 26, 2017, 07:59:14 AM »

GW is a cakewalk now. I can auto it with my Rebels (highest damage dealers). They wouldn’t stand a chance against the meta teams of old. I barely get a g12 or zeta anymore.

I switched up my Arena team a couple days ago. Swapped Raid Han out for R2. Running Rex lead with Nihilus, Thrawn, R2, and GK. Wow are they a fun and effective team on offense. On offense being the key words. I’ve went up against a couple people running the top meta team all G12 with good mods and all relevant Zetas. Pleased to say I won those matches without breaking a sweat. Barely lost health on anyone. I think they might be capable of getting to #1 but I fall to the 40’s overnight, so it’s not possible unless I refresh Arena attempts. Might do that and see how it goes.

Finally, I hit the lottery on day 1 of double drops. Got Rex and Thrawn to Gear 12, but mods is where I really won. I’ve got R2 running at 271 speed (+114) now, and also Thrawn at 250 (+100). My Nihilus has a respectable +91, but he has a much lower base speed so his 211 doesn’t seem very impressive.

Yeah, the teams I run into now are a joke.  I run each round on auto after I set my initial target.  Only time I lose somebody is usually GW 12 when it's a full Rebel squad led by CLS, and even then I usually only lose one.

I have been using my double drops time to farm Veteran Han.  Drop rate was decent, and managed 5*.  Now I gotta get Chewie to 5*.  Pretty sure I'm gonna need them for the new Rey, so I figured I should take advantage of the double drops.  I'd rather have farmed mods like you, since their drop is guaranteed.  Ah well.

Finally won our first hAAT today. Still a long way - only got 6 shards, with ~450k damage in total.

Nice job.  Always a good feeling to get it down the first time.  Hopefully your guild will continue.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3649 on: November 26, 2017, 08:12:22 PM »

I hope the next 17 GW are as easy as the last 5 were. It's only for the achievement, then they can make it more difficult again Tongue

Yeah, I think we will continue, we all want GK Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3650 on: November 27, 2017, 03:12:56 PM »

Speaking of Kenobi, I scored a few personal records in hAAT last night. 12.7M with p3 team and 8M with Rebels in p4. 22M total, and now 4/100 for GK.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3651 on: November 27, 2017, 09:40:41 PM »

At this rate, I won't have a 7* raid Han for about 3 years or so. My guild only does heroic rancor twice a week. Sunday and 7 am, and Wednesday at 7 pm. Both times when I cant participate. Cry Oh well.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3652 on: November 27, 2017, 09:58:53 PM »

At this rate, I won't have a 7* raid Han for about 3 years or so. My guild only does heroic rancor twice a week. Sunday and 7 am, and Wednesday at 7 pm. Both times when I cant participate. Cry Oh well.

I'd say you need a new guild then.  Heroic Rancor should be 3-4 times a week and it should be varied times that people can participate.  We usually start ours at midday energy or the first evening energy that comes a half hour after Guild challenge switch.

Always do 24 hours with no damage to let people get on the board.  There's always people who put up a tiny bit of damage, but as long as it's less than 10k I don't get snippy.  I know some of them do it so that if the raid gets finished and they don't get to actually participate they are ahead of the 0's and in a better loot bracket.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3653 on: November 27, 2017, 10:08:50 PM »

... I know some of them do it so that if the raid gets finished and they don't get to actually participate they are ahead of the 0's and in a better loot bracket.

Which is exactly why my guild enforces 0 damage.  People get a warning for doing any damage at all in the first 24hrs, because it's an unfair advantage when half the guild don't get in on the free for all.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3654 on: November 27, 2017, 11:20:11 PM »

Which is exactly why my guild enforces 0 damage.  People get a warning for doing any damage at all in the first 24hrs, because it's an unfair advantage when half the guild don't get in on the free for all.

We used to, and then we found that the people usually doing these miniscule amounts of damage were ones that don't usually ever talk in guild chat.  Rather than keeping having all the turnover it was just easier to give a tiny amount of leeway.  Now, if they push that, they get a strike against them and are that much closer to being booted.  We just felt like it was nicer to be a little more relaxed guild and all our officers are pretty chill.  Usually the only other thing people get booted for is inactivity without notice.  Got a couple right now past the 10 day mark and are getting ready to be kicked out.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3655 on: November 27, 2017, 11:27:58 PM »

Yeah, they get a warning in ours, probably similar to them getting a strike in yours.
Our guild was very relaxed, but after losing most of the original members with huge GPs, it's kinda become a bit off. *shrug*

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3656 on: November 27, 2017, 11:30:16 PM »

I'd say you need a new guild then.  Heroic Rancor should be 3-4 times a week and it should be varied times that people can participate.  We usually start ours at midday energy or the first evening energy that comes a half hour after Guild challenge switch.

Always do 24 hours with no damage to let people get on the board.  There's always people who put up a tiny bit of damage, but as long as it's less than 10k I don't get snippy.  I know some of them do it so that if the raid gets finished and they don't get to actually participate they are ahead of the 0's and in a better loot bracket.

My guild is pretty low, and we can't make enough raid tickets to start one more than twice a week. Our guild GP is only about 44 mil. I am not very high, so I don't have a problem with the lower, more relaxed guild, but I would have not problem with my guild giving a time limit before doing damage. Maybe if I could do more on raids and TBs, I'd ask them to wait a little while or something, but It really isn't that bit a deal to me. It's just a game.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3657 on: November 28, 2017, 08:20:45 PM »

Scored our second hAAT win today. Only finished #39, because I had a total black-out while setting up my teams. I could have scored more than 500k with my Zader and Rebel teams. But because I forgot Leia with her Crit Chance Up, I got killed by the first air attack in P4 -.- Now I only got less than 200k...

Sig by Master Nero

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3658 on: November 28, 2017, 09:00:53 PM »

Scored our second hAAT win today. Only finished #39, because I had a total black-out while setting up my teams. I could have scored more than 500k with my Zader and Rebel teams. But because I forgot Leia with her Crit Chance Up, I got killed by the first air attack in P4 -.- Now I only got less than 200k...

Oops.  Happens.  I do it a lot, but I'm horrible in HAAT.  Doesn't help that our guild has it on farm, so I have no motivation to figure out proper teams for it  Tongue
#DarthLazy

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3659 on: November 28, 2017, 10:14:10 PM »

Same here - we have two or three who can solo P1 and P3. Which helps a lot Cheesy On the other side, we also have members who don't participate, which makes it harder than necessary Undecided

Sig by Master Nero

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: