Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 654412 times)
Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #285 on: November 23, 2016, 02:21:22 AM »

I was going for HK, but sure, plans have been changed. And what's so important about 5*?

------

This ship thing is cool. I actually prefer the regular battles, but all the shards and characters I've gotten from Fleet Command training are awesome. Not to mention the ships!
Well you do want palpatine the most OP character in the game right? You need five 5* rebels to get him.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #286 on: November 23, 2016, 02:35:06 AM »

I want Vader's Tie Advanced !!!!

And I think one of the updates wiped my friends list....  Huh Tongue Embarrassed

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #287 on: November 23, 2016, 02:48:32 AM »

Ships is cool, but it makes me feel like I'm chasing two rabbits now. One is going to get away.   Sad

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #288 on: November 23, 2016, 03:00:34 AM »

And I think one of the updates wiped my friends list....  Huh Tongue Embarrassed
Well crap...no Viv. Sad

Ships is cool, but it makes me feel like I'm chasing two rabbits now. One is going to get away.   Sad
With the number of shards you get right now, it's worth it.  I'm making out like a freakin' bandit here.  Shocked

I don't think this can last; the game would be over fast...lol

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #289 on: November 23, 2016, 03:07:22 AM »

With the number of shards you get right now, it's worth it.  I'm making out like a freakin' bandit here.  Shocked

I don't think this can last; the game would be over fast...lol

I agree. I got Tarkin, Mace, and a couple others, but I haven't tackled the other aspects of the game, and now I have this to figure out, too. If I had been playing longer, I'd be more excited and find it even more enjoyable.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #290 on: November 23, 2016, 03:13:49 AM »

Ok, so holy crap!

SHIPS!!!

Scored a 2* TIE fighter pilot, a 2* Resistance fighter - and an x-wing and TIE fighter.  A 4* Tarkin - and the Executor, and got like 1000 crystals, so bought a chromium card.  2* First Order Stormtrooper.

Holy crap!  O_o

Edit: Oh, and I got the Jedi Consular's ship, and promoted Biggs to 4*... Oh, and Biggs' x-wing too...

I could make a list like that too. Fleet command is awesome, but since I'm 11 player levels short of using them. . .  whatever, I got amazing stuff from it. Jedi Consular to 4*, unlocked Tarkin at 4*, got Tarkins Star Destroyer, etc.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #291 on: November 23, 2016, 03:16:39 AM »

I could make a list like that too. Fleet command is awesome, but since I'm 11 player levels short of using them. . .  whatever, I got amazing stuff from it. Jedi Consular to 4*, unlocked Tarkin at 4*, got Tarkins Star Destroyer, etc.
It's insane eh? Smiley

WOOHOO!

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #292 on: November 23, 2016, 03:19:13 AM »

Ok, mass of ally requests sent.  I blame apple for all of this. But they got me Wedge, so I'll forgive them this time.

Today's accomplishment: Managing to get to and stay at Rank #5 in the Ships arena.  Not going to last probably, but I got a good amount of stuff for it today.  Cheesy

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #293 on: November 23, 2016, 03:23:50 AM »

Got Viv back. Smiley

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #294 on: November 23, 2016, 04:44:03 AM »

It's insane eh? Smiley

WOOHOO!

Oh, yes! I'll take that any day!

I actually don't care for the space battles. I much prefer the regular ones.

Ok, mass of ally requests sent.  I blame apple for all of this. But they got me Wedge, so I'll forgive them this time.

Today's accomplishment: Managing to get to and stay at Rank #5 in the Ships arena.  Not going to last probably, but I got a good amount of stuff for it today.  Cheesy

I thought I remembered seeing you in my allies before. Undecided   Whatever, you're there now.

Congrats on getting Wedge, he's extremely rare and very awesome. And you already have Biggs. Put them together, throw your Lando in too, and see what you think. Then complete the team with Sidious and a healer. That's what I did, you have quite a few more characters to chose from than I do.

Well you do want palpatine the most OP character in the game right? You need five 5* rebels to get him.

Oops, just saw this now. It's the "Emperors Demise" event where you get him, right? And I need 5* Rebels for it? How many?

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #295 on: November 23, 2016, 04:48:40 AM »

Oh, yes! I'll take that any day!

I actually don't care for the space battles. I much prefer the regular ones.

I thought I remembered seeing you in my allies before. Undecided   Whatever, you're there now.

Congrats on getting Wedge, he's extremely rare and very awesome. And you already have Biggs. Put them together, throw your Lando in too, and see what you think. Then complete the team with Sidious and a healer. That's what I did, you have quite a few more characters to chose from than I do.

I actually prefer the ships to the other content.  The tiny ships remind me of micro machines.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #296 on: November 23, 2016, 08:33:08 AM »

got a wave of goodies myself. Tarkin, Ackibar, Windu and Bastion unlocked.
promoted Resistance pilot, Tie pilot, !st order pilot
3 capitol ships, resistace x-wing, Biggs' x-wing, tie fighter, geonosian fighter, arc 170 fighter
1/2 way to 1st order tie and Wedge's x-wing
Vader 6* equipped

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #297 on: November 23, 2016, 01:29:28 PM »

WHOA. O_o

Nice.  I gotta get on there again today...

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #298 on: November 23, 2016, 03:27:39 PM »

Chewaca 5*

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #299 on: November 23, 2016, 03:34:50 PM »

Evidently, I have a number of hours to wait for various resets - guess I was on a bit late last night/this morning. Tongue

I managed to grab a few Luminara shards though.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: