Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653115 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #510 on: December 08, 2016, 04:10:41 PM »

I can't tell you what Gear level his Anakin is, but he is maxed. Level 85, all of his abilities maxed, all 6 mods are maxed. He has 9185 power.

So would I.  Cry     Currently have 7.2M creds.

Probably Gear XI, that's what mine is.  Only 3/6 slots to Gear XII are available right now as the other 3 don't exist yet.  I have 2/3 filled.  Mine is only level 84 and all his skills are maxed except his Leader skill.  I have Mods on him, though they aren't the greatest.  I will probably be close to that power level when I bump him to 85.

I could use all of those credits and it still wouldn't be enough to get K-2SO from 1-85 and to up him from 4*-7*.  Could probably do the stars for 1.75M and go 1-80 for 4.6M.  Sheesh... so expensive...

k-250 seems quite a  kicker so far...curious when he is higher.

I'm definitely liking him in the Event, though mine will take a good bit of work to be that strong.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #511 on: December 08, 2016, 04:49:32 PM »

Probably Gear XI, that's what mine is.  Only 3/6 slots to Gear XII are available right now as the other 3 don't exist yet.  I have 2/3 filled.  Mine is only level 84 and all his skills are maxed except his Leader skill.  I have Mods on him, though they aren't the greatest.  I will probably be close to that power level when I bump him to 85.

I could use all of those credits and it still wouldn't be enough to get K-2SO from 1-85 and to up him from 4*-7*.  Could probably do the stars for 1.75M and go 1-80 for 4.6M.  Sheesh... so expensive...

I'm definitely liking him in the Event, though mine will take a good bit of work to be that strong.

And those of us on IOS are forgotten

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #512 on: December 08, 2016, 05:51:42 PM »

And those of us on IOS are forgotten

*coughinferiorplatformcough*

Actually you all got an Ewok event some time ago that Android users never got.  Also there is another Rogue One toon, Cassian Andor, that K-2SO has synergy with that I hear rumors iOS users will get first crack at.  We just got the droid because we're Android users.   Tongue  I'm pretty sure though that people want the droid more for since he's a Rebel and a Droid so he can fit in more than one spot.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #513 on: December 08, 2016, 05:59:47 PM »

Actually you all got an Ewok event some time ago that Android users never got.  Also there is another Rogue One toon, Cassian Andor, that K-2SO has synergy with that I hear rumors iOS users will get first crack at.  We just got the droid because we're Android users.   Tongue  I'm pretty sure though that people want the droid more for since he's a Rebel and a Droid so he can fit in more than one spot.

I can't stand android...I had a college class for app development for android and it left  a bad taste in my mouth.  Android needs better documentation.  Also I wasn't playing during the ewok event, I didn't know anything about that.

There needs to be a Mando event.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #514 on: December 08, 2016, 06:04:49 PM »

Actually you all got an Ewok event some time ago that Android users never got.  Also there is another Rogue One toon, Cassian Andor, that K-2SO has synergy with that I hear rumors iOS users will get first crack at.  We just got the droid because we're Android users.   Tongue  I'm pretty sure though that people want the droid more for since he's a Rebel and a Droid so he can fit in more than one spot.

Also, I'm pretty sure, and correct me if I'm wrong, that Apple users got Wedge and Android users got Biggs with the ships release. Wedge is much tougher to get. A 7* Biggs was one of my first to reach that level. I still don't have Wedge.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #515 on: December 08, 2016, 06:17:35 PM »

Also, I'm pretty sure, and correct me if I'm wrong, that Apple users got Wedge and Android users got Biggs with the ships release. Wedge is much tougher to get. A 7* Biggs was one of my first to reach that level. I still don't have Wedge.

Ha! I had Wedge long before ships were released.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #516 on: December 08, 2016, 06:21:01 PM »

we all progress differently.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #517 on: December 08, 2016, 06:23:09 PM »

Ha! I had Wedge long before ships were released.

we all progress differently.

True, but from simply a supply and opportunity standpoint, Wedge is much tougher to acquire and farm than Biggs, and that was my point.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #518 on: December 08, 2016, 06:40:28 PM »

True, but from simply a supply and opportunity standpoint, Wedge is much tougher to acquire and farm than Biggs, and that was my point.

know that well, 1/2 way to Wedge myself.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #519 on: December 08, 2016, 06:58:57 PM »

The Force was with me.  Wink

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #520 on: December 08, 2016, 09:01:11 PM »

I can't stand android...I had a college class for app development for android and it left  a bad taste in my mouth.  Android needs better documentation.  Also I wasn't playing during the ewok event, I didn't know anything about that.

There needs to be a Mando event.

For development I imagine Android might be rather difficult since there are so many platforms, system versions and different hardware manufacturers and carriers.  It's more unified nature is one of the few things iOS has going for it.  On the flip side, Android is all about letting the user be in control, even when it comes to using apps that aren't distributed by Google.  Plus, most of the more recent Apple devices all feel like they're just rehashing features that Android phones have already had.  As for the Ewok event, I don't remember it well.  Mostly due to the fact that I didn't play on iOS.  I just remember being irritated afterwards because there was an achievement for it for a little while and Android users couldn't do anything with it.  Eventually they removed the achievement.

A Mando event would be cool, but they have far too many new characters and other things on their plate right now as it is.  Pretty sure Rogue One characters and events will be a main focus for a while, not to mention Ships stuff.

I remember getting shards for both Biggs and Wedge when ships was released.  Granted I already had both at 7* before Ships came out so those shards just went to the Shard shop.  Yes, Wedge is a lot tougher to farm than Biggs.  Just one of those things you have to put in the effort for.  Wedge isn't the only one that's a pain though.  There are plenty that are hard to get.  Darth Maul doesn't even have a place to be farmed.  There are several other characters that you can only farm them from 1 mission in the Cantina or 1 Hard Mode battle.  Then there's the ones that are in the Cantina shop, those usually take days to farm enough to buy a set of shards.  Granted you get 5 shards, but for some that might take 2-3 days.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #521 on: December 09, 2016, 02:33:19 AM »

Lumi promoted to 5* and upgraded to Gear 6. Also gave her some health mods, but I think I need to do a bit of fiddling around to get the max benefits from them.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #522 on: December 09, 2016, 03:06:37 AM »

Yes my Anakin is all but completely maxed out  - 9185 power like they said.

My QGJ @ 8814 is pretty great too - they're a potent combo with what their abilities are & Anakin as the Leader.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #523 on: December 09, 2016, 03:48:06 AM »

What's the max Gear level? I should probably know that.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #524 on: December 09, 2016, 05:02:47 AM »

Lumi promoted to 5* and upgraded to Gear 6. Also gave her some health mods, but I think I need to do a bit of fiddling around to get the max benefits from them.

Well, start out getting her 1 pair of health mods and 1 pair of armor mods, so you get the 5% bonus for each.  Then when you get them maxed you'll get the 10% bonus.  The last pair can be whatever.  Could even do another set of health mods.

Yes my Anakin is all but completely maxed out  - 9185 power like they said.

My QGJ @ 8814 is pretty great too - they're a potent combo with what their abilities are & Anakin as the Leader.

My JKA is 9047 at lvl 84 and my QGJ is 8956 at lvl 85.  Both are Gear XI.  Anakin really benefits from the extra speed and he's pretty deadly.  It's nice that 1 can block buffs and the other can strip them, so pretty potent for countering tanks like RG.

What's the max Gear level? I should probably know that.

For some toons it's XI and some can make it to XII.  Basically you know you've reached the max when there are items in slots that say "This gear will become available in a later update."

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: