Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653105 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #675 on: December 16, 2016, 12:20:50 AM »

They're random.  Sometimes there's none.  Sometimes there's two sets.  It's all random.

Request sent to KDP.

Sad Sad Sad

If anyone logged on in the last few minutes you'll have heard the good news, Emperors Demise goes for a week, so that gives some extra time to upgrade characters.

Also, Cantina battle double drops? Awesome!!!

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #676 on: December 16, 2016, 01:09:48 AM »

Sad Sad Sad

If anyone logged on in the last few minutes you'll have heard the good news, Emperors Demise goes for a week, so that gives some extra time to upgrade characters.

Also, Cantina battle double drops? Awesome!!!
Heck yeah. 5* wedge here I come.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #677 on: December 16, 2016, 03:03:50 AM »

And Tank Raid rebalancing.

And a crapton of bonus goodies....  Shocked

Ned they've expanded the characters available in the guild store, just saw Zam and Rex. And there are 5 character slots now.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #678 on: December 16, 2016, 04:16:27 AM »

Ned they've expanded the characters available in the guild store, just saw Zam and Rex. And there are 5 character slots now.

I CAN GET REX FROM THE GUILD STORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! sorry for the caps lock but it was nescecary for the point so please nobody get offended(Terrible grammar sorry). But really, I have wanted rex forever now. Zam.. well... meh there's better scoundrels.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #679 on: December 16, 2016, 05:33:39 AM »

Finally got my hands on a Mk V SoroSuub keypad, so now Wedge is Gear 7. Still no darn shards in fleet shipments though, I'm getting a little worried about that. I need him promoted in time for ED.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #680 on: December 16, 2016, 06:28:00 AM »

Finally got my hands on a Mk V SoroSuub keypad, so now Wedge is Gear 7. Still no darn shards in fleet shipments though, I'm getting a little worried about that. I need him promoted in time for ED.
Take a chill pill it's just emperor palpatine. Tongue Anyways you'll make it. I'm not being negative so it'll happen. Those damn mk5 fusion furnaces. just found out that wedge needs 3. Angry

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #681 on: December 16, 2016, 08:09:44 AM »

Mace up to 5* now. Obi Wan Asoka and Lumi next.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #682 on: December 16, 2016, 02:17:51 PM »

Take a chill pill it's just emperor palpatine. Tongue Anyways you'll make it. I'm not being negative so it'll happen. Those damn mk5 fusion furnaces. just found out that wedge needs 3. Angry

Yeah, just Emperor Palpatine?!  Wink   Thanks for the vote of confidence. For those Furnaces, I've seen them in the guild store, you can buy 25 salvage pieces for over 8000 guild currency.  Shocked

I've almost got Biggs to Gear 7, after that I hope that I'll be gearing up Jyn. Really hope . . . . . . . .

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #683 on: December 16, 2016, 02:30:41 PM »

Yeah, just Emperor Palpatine?!  Wink   Thanks for the vote of confidence. For those Furnaces, I've seen them in the guild store, you can buy 25 salvage pieces for over 8000 guild currency.  Shocked

I've almost got Biggs to Gear 7, after that I hope that I'll be gearing up Jyn. Really hope . . . . . . . .
Getting gear is proving to be a bit of bitch for me too...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #684 on: December 16, 2016, 02:45:49 PM »

Don't worry, I've heard it only gets harder.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #685 on: December 16, 2016, 02:53:30 PM »

YAY!

Great game you found Lord C. Roll Eyes

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #686 on: December 16, 2016, 03:32:36 PM »

YAY!

Great game you found Lord C. Roll Eyes

Have fun with those Mk 4 SoroSuub keypads.  

-----

Good news for me. I got Lando to 5*, and also fought my way into Rank 180 in Fleet Arena, going up a prize tier.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #687 on: December 16, 2016, 05:41:51 PM »

I would do that but I need some more luke/rey shards. I'll get the emperor if I get luke to 5* so I still have a week to do it. Easy right. Roll Eyes The good news is I have a 5* 5's and  I like all the fives so h'e gonna stay that way for a long while. I also need one mk5 stun gun and a mk3 holo projector.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #688 on: December 16, 2016, 05:48:57 PM »

I could have unlocked Rey by now, but I opted to buy some expensive Gear for over 1000 Guild currency instead. Rebels need it now, I can always finish Rey later.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #689 on: December 16, 2016, 06:36:51 PM »

Very happy about all that.  My guild is almost done with our current Tank Raid so I look forward to the new one.

The bonus goodies were soooo nice.  I was able to craft 4 pieces of Tank Raid gear from all that.  Big boost for me.

I'm curious to see what other characters will be available since there's 3 characters for every slot.  Looks like Zam and Tusken Shaman so far for the 4th slot.  Still just Rex so far in the 5th slot.  Also seems like they've cut down how much gear you can buy at once and made them smaller packages rather than those huge, expensive ones.

Take a chill pill it's just emperor palpatine. Tongue

Those damn mk5 fusion furnaces. just found out that wedge needs 3. Angry

Riiiiight, cuz he's totally not an OP character that everybody wants.   Tongue

Yeah, hate those furnaces.  I could use a dozen and still not have everybody's needs met.

For those Furnaces, I've seen them in the guild store, you can buy 25 salvage pieces for over 8000 guild currency.  Shocked

Those bulk packs seem to be gone now.  It seems now it's 660 for 2.  Also, keep in mind the furnace salvage(you need 50), is only 1 of the 3 components you need to make a complete furnace.  It's just nuts.

Yes, yes it does.

So happy!  I got 3rd place in my Guild's Heroic Rancor today.  Got 1000 tokens, 570k, 16 mk 6 syringes, 20 stun cuff salvage(YES!) and 40(!) fusion furnace salvage.  Plus my 8 Han shards.  Time to craft some good stuff....

Also thanks to those credits I now have K-2SO at 7* and I am 2 stun cuff pieces shy of having him to Gear 9.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: