Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653121 times)
Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #960 on: January 01, 2017, 09:06:43 PM »

You know who I find really does bad things to anyone who counters? Rey.  In addition to getting foresight from her other attacks, her three hit attack will take someone from 75% health to 0.  At least mine will.  I just got her, and she's only at gear 7, but I figure when I get her starred up and some more gear and levels she'll hit even harder. I've been using her in a squad with Anakin leading in GW and they take out nodes 7, 8, 9, and a chunk of 10 pretty well.  

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #961 on: January 01, 2017, 09:18:31 PM »

Mind helping a guy out and lending me a few million credits Roll Eyes I'm a poor man with 15 credits sadly. Anyways...  Grin Shocked Grin Shocked Grin They finally fixed yoda! He is now entirely worth of his title grand master. He did damage before if you've speeded him up with mods and the update to him recently. Man I thought my qui-gon was fast with his 203 speed when he's leader. I had to take those mods off yoda but his speed was almost 270! I am definitely gearing and leveling him up.

Sadly, I haven't made it to the speed mods yet.

You know who I find really does bad things to anyone who counters? Rey.  In addition to getting foresight from her other attacks, her three hit attack will take someone from 75% health to 0.  At least mine will.  I just got her, and she's only at gear 7, but I figure when I get her starred up and some more gear and levels she'll hit even harder. I've been using her in a squad with Anakin leading in GW and they take out nodes 7, 8, 9, and a chunk of 10 pretty well. 

I can't wait until I have Wiggs, Rey, EP, and Rey all maxed out. That team is already a force in GW. I often save them for node 12 in order to take soften the team. It's often like I've unleashed the Rathtars on the other team. Rey and EP are definitely the tipping point because of stuns, shock, and like you said the multi hit. She just hits so dang hard! I haven't unlocked Anakin yet, so I envy you.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #962 on: January 01, 2017, 09:38:32 PM »

Mind helping a guy out and lending me a few million credits Roll Eyes I'm a poor man with 15 credits sadly. Anyways...  Grin Shocked Grin Shocked Grin They finally fixed yoda! He is now entirely worth of his title grand master. He did damage before if you've speeded him up with mods and the update to him recently. Man I thought my qui-gon was fast with his 203 speed when he's leader. I had to take those mods off yoda but his speed was almost 270! I am definitely gearing and leveling him up.

Sure, I'll take a bunch of droids in return.  Roll Eyes

I can't wait until I have Wiggs, Rey, EP, and Rey all maxed out. That team is already a force in GW. I often save them for node 12 in order to take soften the team. It's often like I've unleashed the Rathtars on the other team. Rey and EP are definitely the tipping point because of stuns, shock, and like you said the multi hit. She just hits so dang hard! I haven't unlocked Anakin yet, so I envy you.

Wiggs, Palp, Rey, and Rey?

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #963 on: January 01, 2017, 09:47:21 PM »

Rey and Leia.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #964 on: January 01, 2017, 10:00:21 PM »

Rey and Leia.

Ooohhhh that'll be a damage focused team! Shocked   I would probably swap out Leia though. Maybe for Anakin.  Undecided

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #965 on: January 01, 2017, 10:08:59 PM »

Ooohhhh that'll be a damage focused team! Shocked   I would probably swap out Leia though. Maybe for Anakin.  Undecided

I don't have Anakin, and my Leia often gets at least 2 shots with her basic. 3 is also quite normal. And her hits do a lot of damage. Don't underestimate or neglect her. She can bring it, too.

Imagine getting hit with the Biggs special, which also includes Wedge and another toon, and that other toon is Leia, and she gets all 3 shots. Usually Wedge has already done his special and softened up the entire squad, and EP has shocked and/probably stunned. It's brutal.

If I had Anakin, I'd put him in the lead to crank up everyone'should offense. I'd have to play around with who to take out, though. It likely would be Leia, but that's a ways off.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #966 on: January 01, 2017, 10:21:00 PM »

I have 700 4* in my inventory. Would That help. Roll Eyes

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #967 on: January 01, 2017, 11:10:36 PM »

I'm on team training droid personally  Tongue
I have cash and toons that need leveling, but bugger all training droids.  Looking forward to catching up on levelling my army a bit, so maybe I can start winning GW again  Undecided

Also, JC to 5*, just working to get QGJ and Asoka from 4*->5* in time for the next Yoda.
Lumi, Ackbar, Lando, and RG from my arena team all at gear lvl 7.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #968 on: January 02, 2017, 12:54:46 AM »

Well I think the answer to the most powerful character may well be Vader.

He's currently my most powerful character. . . ahead of Anakin now by almost 200 points . . . AND I'm about to finish an awesome piece of Gear for Vader that should give him a big bump - it will give him 31 STR, 31 AGL & 31 TAC. 

He's got 2 more to get to XI - one that will give another 36 Strength and another that is +75 Damage.

He's probably going to be over 10,000.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Vivectius
Knight Commander

« Reply #969 on: January 02, 2017, 01:06:58 AM »

I don't have Anakin, and my Leia often gets at least 2 shots with her basic. 3 is also quite normal. And her hits do a lot of damage. Don't underestimate or neglect her. She can bring it, too.

Imagine getting hit with the Biggs special, which also includes Wedge and another toon, and that other toon is Leia, and she gets all 3 shots. Usually Wedge has already done his special and softened up the entire squad, and EP has shocked and/probably stunned. It's brutal.

If I had Anakin, I'd put him in the lead to crank up everyone'should offense. I'd have to play around with who to take out, though. It likely would be Leia, but that's a ways off.

You forgot to put Phasma as lead for someone else to also assist (Like Dooku, hitting twice), after she's given them all Advantage.  Although, other than raids, that's probably overkill and at least one wasted attack.

I keep meaning to ask, is there a reason that sometimes you don't get the set bonus from two like mods?  I thought maybe they had to be same level, or rarity, or starting color, but I've had the exact same of all of the above and no bonus.

The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #970 on: January 02, 2017, 01:18:42 AM »

You forgot to put Phasma as lead for someone else to also assist (Like Dooku, hitting twice), after she's given them all Advantage.  Although, other than raids, that's probably overkill and at least one wasted attack.

I keep meaning to ask, is there a reason that sometimes you don't get the set bonus from two like mods?  I thought maybe they had to be same level, or rarity, or starting color, but I've had the exact same of all of the above and no bonus.

Some mods need 2 to get the bonus. Some need 4. Every mod also needs to be at level 15 in order to get the max bonus.

Vivectius
Knight Commander

« Reply #971 on: January 02, 2017, 01:45:26 AM »

Some mods need 2 to get the bonus. Some need 4. Every mod also needs to be at level 15 in order to get the max bonus.

Thanks.  I knew about the max bonus.  Probably a stupid question, but is there a way to tell how many you need?  I had thought all of them only needed 2...

Unknown to death
 Nor known to life

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #972 on: January 02, 2017, 02:05:47 AM »

I'm envisioning what that could do.  Shocked   I have all 3, but Leia is not powered up yet. Rey, Boba, Leia, QGJ, they all need work. They all got knocked down the list when I got EP.

I have 700 4* in my inventory. Would That help. Roll Eyes

Umm, other than levelling up every character I want, no, it wouldn't help.  Roll Eyes

How much are you asking?

I'm on team training droid personally  Tongue
I have cash and toons that need leveling, but bugger all training droids.  Looking forward to catching up on levelling my army a bit, so maybe I can start winning GW again  Undecided

Also, JC to 5*, just working to get QGJ and Asoka from 4*->5* in time for the next Yoda.
Lumi, Ackbar, Lando, and RG from my arena team all at gear lvl 7.

All of us newer players are.

You're making good progress! Keep it up. I considered trying to get Yoda this time, but I'm putting it off till the next one.

Well I think the answer to the most powerful character may well be Vader.

He's currently my most powerful character. . . ahead of Anakin now by almost 200 points . . . AND I'm about to finish an awesome piece of Gear for Vader that should give him a big bump - it will give him 31 STR, 31 AGL & 31 TAC. 

He's got 2 more to get to XI - one that will give another 36 Strength and another that is +75 Damage.

He's probably going to be over 10,000.

That would be cool. Classic villain, most powerful character. I have seen others over 10,000.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #973 on: January 02, 2017, 02:14:07 AM »

Thanks.  I knew about the max bonus.  Probably a stupid question, but is there a way to tell how many you need?  I had thought all of them only needed 2...

Yes there is. Go into the manage mods screen, where you can assign mods to slots. In the middle, at the bottom, you should see a square that says set bonus. Tap that. A new window will pop up, and you'll see on the left how many are needed for the bonus.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #974 on: January 02, 2017, 02:19:16 AM »

Yeah, just tap right there where it says Set Bonuses.  It tells you about all of them.

Anakin is in a lot of the higher power GW teams I encounter.  He's not always the leader, but he's often in the team.  You have to be careful with him because if you keep leaving him alone and you take out a team member he'll go ballistic on one of your team, or hit the whole team if his special is up.  He's usually the first or second one I take out depending on who else is on the team.  If they have EP, Rey, Lando or Wiggs then I have to take out one of the more dangerous ones first.  Lando will shred your team if you he keeps getting crits and you leave him alone.  With Wiggs you are safest to take out Wedge first to avoid giving Biggs turn meter.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: