Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653122 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1410 on: January 26, 2017, 02:47:23 PM »

Check out this vid for a reasonable prediction for the above
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivDZsdXPxY0

It also could be Revan or Malak or Bane.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #1411 on: January 26, 2017, 04:10:49 PM »

It also could be Revan or Malak or Bane.
Ya see, the only problem is that the only new sith character that has been designed would be revan.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1412 on: January 26, 2017, 04:12:41 PM »

Ya see, the only problem is that the only new sith character that has been designed would be revan.

Not to mention that they have to stick with canon.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1413 on: January 26, 2017, 04:16:51 PM »

Not to mention that they have to stick with canon.

Not true.  HK-47 isn't cannon, nor are a few of the other characters.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1414 on: January 26, 2017, 04:19:40 PM »

Not a bad day for events.  Beat all 4 tiers of the Krennic event with 3*.   Cheesy   Tier 4 was a little tricky and I had to restart a couple times, but I pulled it off.  My team was EP lead, Vader, RG, Boba, Dengar.

Also did pretty good on the credit heist.  Got 5 mil on the first run and was a little let down by 1.5 mil on the second run, but in the scheme of things technically it's better than last time where I only got 2.5 mil x2.

Trying to decide if I should spend my credits leveling up my other Jawas or if I should level my Ugnaught, Resistance, and Ewok characters for this new event.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1415 on: January 26, 2017, 04:31:46 PM »

I actually cleared tier 4 of the Krennic event, which I didn't expect to do with level 72 toons.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1416 on: January 26, 2017, 04:48:05 PM »

Me too.  Tier 5 is a totally different ball game. O_o

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1417 on: January 26, 2017, 05:34:24 PM »

I actually cleared tier 4 of the Krennic event, which I didn't expect to do with level 72 toons.

Me too.  Tier 5 is a totally different ball game. O_o

Actually, there was only 4 Tiers on the Krennic event.    Tongue   I completed it and the event is gone for me now.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1418 on: January 26, 2017, 06:04:58 PM »

Thank you professor...

Alright so 4 then.  I skated through the first ones, and hit a wall.  Sorry I wasn't counting at 5am.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1419 on: January 26, 2017, 06:31:40 PM »

Thank you professor...

Alright so 4 then.  I skated through the first ones, and hit a wall.  Sorry I wasn't counting at 5am.

Heh, well at first you made me panic that I'd missed one.  So I went back and looked again to see the event was gone now.  I asked in guild and they confirmed.

You weren't the only one who had trouble though, there were a few in my guild that were the same.  The first 3 were easy running, the 4th one was a bit of a slap in the face.  The first 2 times I tried Tier 4 I lost a guy in the first round, so I swapped out IG-88 who I had been using and put in Dengar who is a lot beefier.  His stun was also helpful.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1420 on: January 26, 2017, 07:25:50 PM »

Okay, maybe I will work on Scoundrels. How is tier 3 of Credit heist so much harder than tier 3 of Droid Smuggling? Because each opponent on each encounter has like 50% stun chance. Angry Angry Angry

I basically get to watch them stun half my team, I get to go, they kill 2 of my guys, I clear the first encounter, repeat the stunning. If I'm really lucky I'll clear the 2nd encounter, then watch them stun, hit, hit, stun, hit, stun. It's like I'm just there to watch.  Angry

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1421 on: January 26, 2017, 10:06:31 PM »

Yeeeeah I couldn't complete tier 4 of Krennic.
Couldn't complete tier 3 of credit heist either, as per usual.
Also as per usual, tier 2 only gave me half a mil.  Considering tier 1 is supposed to be up to 1mil in prizes, I find it a slap in the face to get only half a mil out of tier 2 every time.  Is there some secret to getting higher payouts?

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1422 on: January 26, 2017, 10:48:02 PM »

I'm annoyed with the credit heist payout too. Tier 2 had given me 625K like 10 times in a row, and did once again today. Then it gave me 325K. Angry

I don't know if there's a foolproof solution, but I've heard that having a better team helps. But our long time players here have taken 1.5M from the final tier, so there must be some luck involved.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1423 on: January 27, 2017, 01:48:22 AM »

Okay, maybe I will work on Scoundrels. How is tier 3 of Credit heist so much harder than tier 3 of Droid Smuggling? Because each opponent on each encounter has like 50% stun chance. Angry Angry Angry

I basically get to watch them stun half my team, I get to go, they kill 2 of my guys, I clear the first encounter, repeat the stunning. If I'm really lucky I'll clear the 2nd encounter, then watch them stun, hit, hit, stun, hit, stun. It's like I'm just there to watch.  Angry

Yeeeeah I couldn't complete tier 4 of Krennic.
Couldn't complete tier 3 of credit heist either, as per usual.
Also as per usual, tier 2 only gave me half a mil.  Considering tier 1 is supposed to be up to 1mil in prizes, I find it a slap in the face to get only half a mil out of tier 2 every time.  Is there some secret to getting higher payouts?

I'm annoyed with the credit heist payout too. Tier 2 had given me 625K like 10 times in a row, and did once again today. Then it gave me 325K. Angry

I don't know if there's a foolproof solution, but I've heard that having a better team helps. But our long time players here have taken 1.5M from the final tier, so there must be some luck involved.

Having a better team does help, but it guarantees nothing really.  Sometimes it seems like if I do better on the run(take less damage), I get a better payout, but then sometimes not.  I keep hoping I'll see 10 mil again sometime soon. 

I don't remember getting stunned that bad on Tier 3, though I was high enough when they introduced the Heist that I never did Tier 1 or 2 and got to start on 3 and immediately opened up 4.  I remember when I first started trying to do 4 instead of 3 and getting my butt kicked thoroughly. 

The enemies in 4 have even more health and can be quite fast there too, however it seems like my toons are finally at a point where they mostly resist any stuns.  Of course it does help that I can usually take out 1-2 each round before they even get to go, or I get an ability block in to keep them from being a pain.  That is another reason why Boba and IG-88 are essential is that ability block.  Chewie and ST Han help as well with turn meter reduction.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1424 on: January 27, 2017, 06:14:19 PM »

Kinda excited for today.  My guild is gonna take our first stab at Heroic AAT raid.  Judging by the fact that we can get normal down in 24 hours, I think we're gonna do pretty well.  I just hope that I place pretty high and start getting parts I am needing for my characters for G10 and G11.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: